hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
There is only a scene with the niece in the harem path, no other incest or landlady/roommate stuff.

No one else is related.
so the only incest content is bettwen uncle and niece? i remember a version which was with incest, i think the name was king of the hill edition, just checked on my hardrive it must be vesrion 0.4.1, was it just this bettwen uncle and niece? i thought about finally playing it :confused:

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
so the only incest content is bettwen uncle and niece? i remember a version which was with incest, i think the name was king of the hill edition, just checked on my hardrive it must be vesrion 0.4.1, was it just this bettwen uncle and niece? i thought about finally playing it :confused:
My memory is fuzzy but I don't even think that version had actual incest because despite changing winter to be your blood related niece you never do anything with her. By the time actually have any intimate contact with her the patch had stopped being maintained and she tells people you aren't actually related she just calls you uncle.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yep, the only incest is between MC and his niece and it's only in harem path.

None of the other routes have any incest at all, she's the only character related to the MC.

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
My memory is fuzzy but I don't even think that version had actual incest because despite changing winter to be your blood related niece you never do anything with her. By the time actually have any intimate contact with her the patch had stopped being maintained and she tells people you aren't actually related she just calls you uncle.
ah okay thanks adn another question friom which game is the girl in your profile pic? :D
Yep, the only incest is between MC and his niece and it's only in harem path.

None of the other routes have any incest at all, she's the only character related to the MC.
ah okay thanks then i will play it because of the story (y)

sho1223

May 28, 2017
Man, this really needs the ability to name your saves. Especially if Dom is going to continue having two releases if not more (if Assman and Preg become wholly different paths) with Affection and Dominance. And I think Harem recently introduced focusing on one girl as "your main girl"? We need named saves because I literally looked at my saves and was like "Is this the dommy harem save or the dom affection save?" People complain about length, but ctrl still makes it so you can quickly go through the old content stopping at the good parts. But especially if he continues getting better (which I absolutely believe), if you have to restart and cruise ctrl to the new content, the old stuff and the middle stuff will only grow more obvious. Named saves would help that. Though I also think I heard he was remaking the starting stuff, but then I think we'll have a ship of theseus issue, where soon the middle stuff won't look right either and on and on.

I love the overly ambitious branching path stories here (timeloop and this are absolutely fascinating in terms of kink variety and depth of story), but if you're going to make 10 paths in sequence, think of the user who doesn't want to see the start every time a new version of a path comes out. If I can name my save, "Dom Affection" and "Dom APreg" and "DomAAss" then I can fully experience your work linearly.

And if it's not too much trouble, a gallery would be nice. At this point, I have like 4 rough dom scenes that are instant fap rocket fuel that I can't remember what paths they are on. There's the one of the asshole with the maid which I think is in Love? There's the one where you tease Nadia as she stretches and I think that's in Harem? The one with the trap that's in Dom Obedience I think? You get the idea. Galleries are harder to make though, while I think (not a renpy programmer lol) that naming saves is easier from a coding standpoint. And while galleries are nice, when I see an update, I want to see new content. Though galleries also serve the function of telling people, "Hey, you seem to be missing the Obedience version of the Dom Assman scene" vs "Oh that's just you grab her ass, nbd".

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Enjoyed the latest Dom update path, even if it isn't much.

My only disappointment is the lack of sex scenes in the update. Hope the next one is promising.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Question, other than the talking on the floor in front of the couch, after the kitty vs kat choice....what is new here? Seems to me that this "update" was insanely small. Given the other updates from this awesome game...this one just feels....I dunno....forced...lacking? I see it as a preview of the update or maybe and update demo. Unless I am missing something this was a rare swing and a miss for this game.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Question, other than the talking on the floor in front of the couch, after the kitty vs kat choice....what is new here? Seems to me that this "update" was insanely small. Given the other updates from this awesome game...this one just feels....I dunno....forced...lacking? I see it as a preview of the update or maybe and update demo. Unless I am missing something this was a rare swing and a miss for this game.
It's not an update to that route. That's Dom-Obedience which comes in a couple of weeks. This was Dom-Affection.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Didn't know there was a variant update.
This is the first time they've been done separately but there's always been 2 routes within Dom.
For Affection simply choose choices marked affection all the way.
For Obedience choose Unleash the Beast for the first choice then obedience for the rest.

There are a couple of other options where you can gain assman or pregnancy points

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Reactions to 0.5 Affection:
And yeah, telling the truth is usually the best thing. Also, her trousers are also sheer now? Not 100% sure about that, the top looks good but that might be a little much? I liked the tight leather ones, anyway.

Wow, Kiko definitely knows what she wants, huh? Not that that's a bad thing at all though.
Mmm, that little black dress Shadow is wearing this route is really sexy. And headpats are very cute.
Wait, 'You have gained one assman point. Your current total is 0'? That doesn't sound right...
I bet Shadow is jealous of what Kiko said. And wow, nice panties.
The assman points thing was an error which should now be fixed in the current version.

The material you saw on the pants previously was an autoconverted (from DAZ) octane material, not the right material, OMVN had to make it work in octane, took a while. Now the outfit looks as intended, and even the hair changed mid-scene a few frames later. With one GPU it's hard to justify throwing away 30 minutes of rendering for a pair of pants.
At least that's what OMVN said.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
This is the first time they've been done separately but there's always been 2 routes within Dom.
For Affection simply choose choices marked affection all the way.
For Obedience choose Unleash the Beast for the first choice then obedience for the rest.

There are a couple of other options where you can gain assman or pregnancy points
Ok now I was unaware of that route. I assumed going w/ her in the restaurant was the default Dom/Pet route.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes