Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
In Alison Fall of the Apple you play a highly trained military veteran who has been working as a cop in NYC since the disappearance of his pregnant wife 7 years ago.
Mmmm... Hom moch old year MC? If he veteran, how moch need work in military to get this title?
And what meean he working? Now he not more Cop yes?
And what meean his wife dissapier when he working? It means he start work Cop when his wife dissapierirer?

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Mmmm... Hom moch old year MC? If he veteran, how moch need work in military to get this title?
And what meean he working? Now he not more Cop yes?
And what meean his wife dissapier when he working? It means he start work Cop when his wife dissapierirer?
Veteran is a term used in the US to describe anyone who used to be in the armed forces
After his wife disappeared he left the military to work as a cop in NYC to try to find out what happened to her
After 7 years of working as a cop he's suspended from the police at the start of the game

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Veteran is a term used in the US to describe anyone who used to be in the armed forces
After his wife disappeared he left the military to work as a cop in NYC to try to find out what happened to her
After 7 years of working as a cop he's suspended from the police at the start of the game
Not just the US, in the UK a veteran is any person who served in any branch of the armed forces. :)

Reactions: McWoodz
Oct 2, 2018
Any walkthrough or guide needed for newest version. Or a recent save with all the scenes/gallery unlocked? Cause as much as I love replaying its a rather long long story and rather not break my mouse clicking

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Man, this really needs the ability to name your saves. Especially if Dom is going to continue having two releases if not more (if Assman and Preg become wholly different paths) with Affection and Dominance. And I think Harem recently introduced focusing on one girl as "your main girl"? We need named saves because I literally looked at my saves and was like "Is this the dommy harem save or the dom affection save?" People complain about length, but ctrl still makes it so you can quickly go through the old content stopping at the good parts. But especially if he continues getting better (which I absolutely believe), if you have to restart and cruise ctrl to the new content, the old stuff and the middle stuff will only grow more obvious. Named saves would help that. Though I also think I heard he was remaking the starting stuff, but then I think we'll have a ship of theseus issue, where soon the middle stuff won't look right either and on and on.
Click on 'Page 1', 'Page 2' etc. to rename save pages in any Ren'Py game using the default save screen.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Any walkthrough or guide needed for newest version. Or a recent save with all the scenes/gallery unlocked? Cause as much as I love replaying its a rather long long story and rather not break my mouse clicking
Just select skip unseen in options and ctrl your way through. Speeds through everything.

Reactions: over the edge

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Aug 16, 2017
Really liking this game so far, some scenes are reused, but that's no problem, thanks for this wonderful game, really like the story so far, I've put it on my watchlist

• Thinking Face
Reactions: McWoodz

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
Old saves didn`t work,so I started over,went the other route.........now it`s getting glitches when he screws alison ,then glitches at the bar with rob and Shadow.......Games freezes........WTF. ok got through it but wth was going on? got to the end but man...this version way different story than the Harem story.......so I guess 3 different stories,with different outcomes? can`t wait for update.

Last edited:

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
Old saves didn`t work,so I started over,went the other route.........now it`s getting glitches when he screws alison ,then glitches at the bar with rob and Shadow.......Games freezes........WTF.
Just select skip unseen in options and ctrl your way through. Speeds through everything.
and 3 diff.routes.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Old saves didn`t work,so I started over,went the other route.........now it`s getting glitches when he screws alison ,then glitches at the bar with rob and Shadow.......Games freezes........WTF.

and 3 diff.routes.
Are you playing compressed or the 3gb version?
Sounds like a problem with the animations so I'm guessing compressed :unsure:
If I'm right check out the post from the guy that made it here https://f95zone.to/threads/alison-fall-of-the-apple-v0-5-onemanvn.20766/post-2956379

Last edited:

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
wtf is wrong with talking in this game?
nobody talks that much
especially in intimate situations
the dialogues are dragged out so freakin much
cant really enjoy the cute girls and situations (even with skipping)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
wtf is wrong with talking in this game?
nobody talks that much
especially in intimate situations
the dialogues are dragged out so freakin much
cant really enjoy the cute girls and situations (even with skipping)
It's a visual novel, there is a notice in the OP that there is a lot of text, the story is part of why this game is so good.
Hey I went to play game Alison> Love interest (Relationship) and Roomie (Harem) both end???? not enough?:confused::confused:
Dom Affection was the only path updated in this version.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes