Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I consider Harem its own canon.
After playing through version .5 all the routes seem to have considerable merit to them. The love route may have been intended from the beginning but it's hard to see why any man who lives with all these beauties would only choose to have sex with one.

Much props to OneManVN and anyone who can stay on the love route(y).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I didn't say the harem wasn't a full story, I said it was just for fun which it is. It isn't canon to the story the only canon stuff happens in the love route.

Harem is a "what if" and has no bearing on the world or the story, same for dom. Those are the devs words not mine.
Aren't they all just for fun? I mean, that's what a game is... :p

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Links of the official release to 95 have been sent to VT, along with the changelog(s) Hopefully, sometime soon OP will see an update. For those of you who find holding down Ctrl to skip tooh mawch, I've added a skip of the entire prologue, this will send you to the first three meaningful choices you make. From there, the new update is seconds away with Ctrl. I've also added some new renders, fixed typos, and a few bugs. Likely not worth redownloading the whole thing for those of you who are on limited bandwidth, so I suggest you wait for 0.5 Part Two (0.5.5 Dom-Obedience). Should be out in a few weeks. :HideThePain:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I've also added some new renders
Thank you very much for the kind words after the storm ... hope to see a good,
long and stern, deep discharge in them babes of such lust as your desires leave be inside this game!
After playing through version .5 all the routes seem to have considerable merit to them. The love route may have been intended from the beginning but it's hard to see why any man who lives with all these beauties would only choose to have sex with one.
Much props to OneManVN and anyone who can stay on the love route(y).
1580410471954.png

Happy life means being free of inhibitions and soothing all anguish with a healthy dose of wonderful renders!

Ga mE OMVN!

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Thank you very much for the kind words after the storm ... hope to see a good,
long and stern, deep discharge in them babes of such lust as your desires leave be inside this game!

View attachment 534582

Happy life means being free of inhibitions and soothing all anguish with a healthy dose of wonderful renders!

Ga mE OMVN!
Glad you're still enjoying it. I've been avoiding 95 as much as possible lately. I don't have the patience nor the time to deal with some of the special people that reside here, anymore. Focusing on work instead, and thankfully things are continuing to improve (Work wise at least.) Once I get my hands on the second Ti next month, fingers crossed! Things should speed up considerably.

Last edited:

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
this the first time i play the dom i got too say it was nice i thought it going be to mean but it was good and why every time a new update out my save dont work and i dont know what dev try to get with the dom way is him trying get more then one sub i hope harem is the next in the update list i did like the dom way and i do love the love way and i want to know if our jess leave us or slay as a family with 2 wive but most of all the harem way dont have jess and i find out shadow have a sister two women who not in the harem of love i do hope jess join the harem and we save both her and our little girl

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
3 gigs, but animated scenes. Hm.
How much content is there for each path? I'm mostly interested in the harem route, but I have a tendency to unlock everything if I can.
And is there a gallery?

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
3 gigs, but animated scenes. Hm.
How much content is there for each path? I'm mostly interested in the harem route, but I have a tendency to unlock everything if I can.
And is there a gallery?
there is a TON of content in the solo path a good amount in the harem path and not much in the dom path but each path is completely different and has separate story lines

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
this the first time i play the dom i got too say it was nice i thought it going be to mean but it was good and why every time a new update out my save dont work and i dont know what dev try to get with the dom way is him trying get more then one sub i hope harem is the next in the update list i did like the dom way and i do love the love way and i want to know if our jess leave us or slay as a family with 2 wive but most of all the harem way dont have jess and i find out shadow have a sister two women who not in the harem of love i do hope jess join the harem and we save both her and our little girl
She isn't in the harem route, only love and she has no route.

Reactions: L30

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
And is there a gallery?
No gallery, sorry
:(
I love this game but it's a pity that this update is only dom path. I'm only interested in love / harem. :confused:
Dom was long overdue an update. I get some people are put off by the idea of Dom, often because of how it's been presented in other games, but I have a feeling February's Dom obedience update might change some minds...

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
If each route/story is so different, does anyone have a walkthrough?
Still needs a gallery, though.

b799095l

Feb 1, 2019
The model renders from lately version look different from previous version, i prefer the old model. Just my opinion><

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes