ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
"Animated" tag, and yet all of the sex scenes and story I've seen so far have been stationary images without any animation at all.

Last edited:

kav33

Jan 15, 2020
I forget when I played last but it was pretty long ago, I got up to the part when they all share some big house and one of the girls turns 'different', is there a lot more content after that?

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
I forget when I played last but it was pretty long ago, I got up to the part when they all share some big house and one of the girls turns 'different', is there a lot more content after that?
Not really. That is for the Harem path at least. Dunno 'bout the other paths as i have'nt playd them.
I don't find Allison even remotely attractive so Love path is basically out.
I have no interest in Domination sub/dom stuff so that path is out as well.

Reactions: kav33

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
"Animated" tag, and yet all of the sex scenes and story I've seen so far have been stationary images without any animation at all.
:unsure: I'm guessing you're playing the unofficial compressed version
Definitely animations in the full version.

Last edited:

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Not really. That is for the Harem path at least. Dunno 'bout the other paths as i have'nt playd them.
I don't find Allison even remotely attractive so Love path is basically out.
I have no interest in Domination sub/dom stuff so that path is out as well.
I recommend at least trying the other routes out. You should be able to skip right to the split from the start now.
Love is more about the story and Dom isn't really like the dom routes you find in other games imo.
Love route is the longest one so lots of content there.

Each route is completely different with no repeated scenes.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
:unsure: I'm guessing you're playing the unofficial compressed version
Definitely animations in the full version.
I just downloaded the mega link on the top row of downloads. I don't see anything about it being a compressed version.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The model renders from lately version look different from previous version, i prefer the old model. Just my opinion><
Models haven't changed.

They have different hairstyles on all 3 routes but the models are still the same.

Sounds like you are playing the compressed version.

Looks like whoever compressed removed the animations to save space. Pics are already Webp so there isn't much else they can do to make the file size smaller.

kav33

Jan 15, 2020
I recommend at least trying the other routes out. You should be able to skip right to the split from the start now.
Love is more about the story and Dom isn't really like the dom routes you find in other games imo.

Love route is the longest one so lots of content there.

Each route is completely different with no repeated scenes.
Guess I was doing the haram route
Is is straight forward to enter each route or should I be looking at a walkthrough the whole time?(not really a fan of walkthroughs)

deathbahamutxxx

Nov 26, 2018
I got this a few days ago and went the Harem path and the story doesn't make much sense. I only killed the one asshole at the beginning before choosing a path but suddenly I supposedly killed a dozen of the Mayor's goons. Also I thought the guy after Alison was some old man when did it switch to the Mayor? Then it talks about me wanting to introduce Chris and Kate to Alison saying "I told you about them" when the first time I am hearing about them is pretty much when they are introduced. Then Shadow, who I have heard about but never interacted with, talks about how I asked her to get Alison's sister which the conversation never happened. A lot of this Harem path story seems to happen off screen.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is is straight forward to enter each route or should I be looking at a walkthrough the whole time?(not really a fan of walkthroughs)
There isn't a walkthrough so it wouldn't help anyway.

It is pretty straight forward though.

There are a few choices but only a few have lasting impact and that's the one to choose route and on love route which of the girls to go for.

You have a choice of Mel, Alison, Alice or Alice and Alison (will have consequences for picking both). Depending who you pick severely affects the outcome of an important story part. Not going to spoil it.

Reactions: L30

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
There is one thing I never got about this game. Very early on there is a choice "Shoot the mother fucker" or "By the book". It would totally be "By the Book" to shoot the motherfucker at this point in time. Outnumbered, imminent raped, an armed suspect, possible hostage situation.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
We've all made it this far without one so don't really think it's needed. Especially if you don't like them.
3.23, just like every other download on the top row. I just checked.
If that's the compressed version, is there a torrent? Because I wouldn't be able to use mega for another of the same size, let alone bigger.
That's the full version. Where are you getting unanimated sex scenes?
Which route are you on?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I just downloaded the mega link on the top row of downloads. I don't see anything about it being a compressed version.
If you rapidly click through then you can bypass the animated scenes.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
We've all made it this far without one so don't really think it's needed. Especially if you don't like them.

That's the full version. Where are you getting unanimated sex scenes?
Which route are you on?
I wasn't on a route, yet. I made a save at the three route choices to make sure I had the full version. But I've already seen a blowjob scene with the bad guy (story). A sex scene with Jess after 8 months apart(carried her to bed). And the facesitting 'strawberries' scene(story, jumped by 'violent' partner).
I've actually been reading everything, so its a bit slow going between scenes.
All of them were stationary, though.

If you rapidly click through then you can bypass the animated scenes.
Nope. I'm actually reading most of the content. The only time I skipped so far was when she was telling the mc about being in the cage. I'm not a fan, so I skipped that part of the story.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
There is one thing I never got about this game. Very early on there is a choice "Shoot the mother fucker" or "By the book". It would totally be "By the Book" to shoot the motherfucker at this point in time. Outnumbered, imminent raped, an armed suspect, possible hostage situation.
By the book you're still supposed to identify yourself as a police officer before shooting someone in the head.
'NYPD, give me the sexy naked girl, hands down, weapons up' or whatever...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I wasn't on a route, yet. I made a save at the three route choices to make sure I had the full version. But I've already seen a blowjob scene with the bad guy (story). A sex scene with Jess after 8 months apart(carried her to bed). And the facesitting 'strawberries' scene(story, jumped by 'violent' partner).
I've actually been reading everything, so its a bit slow going between scenes.
All of them were stationary, though.

Nope. I'm actually reading most of the content. The only time I skipped so far was when she was telling the mc about being in the cage. I'm not a fan, so I skipped that part of the story.
Ok you are talking about the dream scene and there not animated.
Love route has at least 1 animated scene and the harem route has at least one if not more, I am on this path now and have not completed it yet.
Have no idea on the dom path and I may never play that one because I don't like that stuff.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes