OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Ok, i avoided Dom path 'cause i assumed it would be the usual dark shit. Is Alison the only possible "love" interest in that path? Reason i ask is cause i don't find her attractive. (Way too much trunk!!!) Melissa, Shadow and Winter i found all attractive.
No worries man, I don't judge, I mean...have you played my game? In dom, unlike love path...you get to romance a busload of girls and then some more. A few examples. Shadow, Kiko (Shadows sister) Melissa, Avaline, and of course Kendra the waitress, with a lot more girls to follow. It's just been neglected a lot (Last year I allowed voting.) voting kept dom without any real progress, then midyear I enforced a cycle. Long story short, Dom just got the 0.5 and 0.5.1 with 0.5.5 to follow. Now on the dark shit. Even Obedience dom has no darkness of that kind. It's just a little more "possessive" initially and then the MC's kind nature slowly begins to show. In other words, you will always, always have choices. As my hardware and skill improve, so will the size of each update increase in render count, animations, choices, etc. I strongly recommend Dom path, at least one try, find out for yourself if it is worth it.

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
No worries man, I don't judge, I mean...have you played my game? In dom, unlike love path...you get to romance a busload of girls and then some more. A few examples. Shadow, Kiko (Shadows sister) Melissa, Avaline, and of course Kendra the waitress, with a lot more girls to follow. It's just been neglected a lot (Last year I allowed voting.) voting kept dom without any real progress, then midyear I enforced a cycle. Long story short, Dom just got the 0.5 and 0.5.1 with 0.5.5 to follow. Now on the dark shit. Even Obedience dom has no darkness of that kind. It's just a little more "possessive" initially and then the MC's kind nature slowly begins to show. In other words, you will always, always have choices. As my hardware and skill improve, so will the size of each update increase in render count, animations, choices, etc. I strongly recommend Dom path, at least one try, find out for yourself if it is worth it.
Ok, that's what i wanted to hear. I have only playd through the Harem Path all the way to end of content. In Romance path i'm at the scene when the MC sat down next to Genevieve, so i'm not that far yet. Reason i just started playing this path is 'cause i assumed i was forced to Romance Alison. When i was informed that is not the case i started the Romance path.

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Ok, that's what I wanted to hear. I have only played through the Harem Path all the way to the end of the content. In Romance path, I'm at the scene when the MC sat down next to Genevieve, so I'm not that far yet. The reason I just started playing this path is 'cause I assumed I was forced to Romance Alison. When I was informed that is not the case I started the Romance path.
The biggest problem I faced early on was hardware. Shit hardware forced me to stick to one choice. I do however intend to add the long-awaited and promised "Shadow" romance option. I am slowly, but surely working on remastering the entire prologue and then rewrite whatever is needed in love to allow for the choice to choose Shadow/Melissa even earlier on.

Anyhow, I hope you end up liking it. I'm going back to work...Have a good weekend.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
If only the dev would cut down on the dialogues. The amount of dialogues in this game is insane. o_O

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.5.1:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for the game being 'too wordy', the only time I really thought anything like that was the scene with Melissa and Alison talking after the blowjob scene. That went on for an awfully long time compared to most scenes, which are fine IMO.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It's a big mistake! There is nothing more bleak for a femdom lover than watching your queen turning into a sub.

This is breaking my heart, because i really liked Nadia. I don't want to be a DOM. Where is the SUB route???
I wouldn't call it a mistake tho. There are those who love to turn dom girl into a sub girl. We all have our own vices :cool:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
In the remastered version of this game, the MC looks like a douche......... I'm done playing this, the first version was 10x better... WHY... I really liked this game

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
In the remastered version of this game, the MC looks like a douch......... im done playing this, the first version was 10x better...WHY...i really liked this game
What are you talking about? No render has been replaced yet. He just said he was planning to do it.
The only thing remastered so far was the dialogue.

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
What are you talking about? No render has been replaced yet. He just said he was planning to do it.
there's lots of renders which got replaced ... and yea, even the MC looks way different than before

Reactions: BaasB

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

check again mate, MC looks like a jail bird that dropped his soap too many times ( the old MC was 10x better )

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
there's lots of renders which got replaced ... and yea, even the MC looks way different than before
check again mate, MC looks like a jail bird that dropped his soap too many times ( the old MC was 10x better )
Absolutely no renders have been replaced. Ever. This is not a matter of opinion, it is a matter of fact.
The MC looks different on different routes. As do many other characters.

• Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Absolutely no renders have been replaced. Ever. This is not a matter of opinion, it is a matter of fact.
The MC looks different on different routes. As do many other characters.
Were the clothing overhaul and hair enhancement always in there mid-scene? If so, i might get old and should check my brain :D

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Clothes and hair do ARE ADMITTEDLY FEATURES BOUND TO CHANGE IN THIS GAME.
Devs reason is the fact ANY IRL MAN OR WOMAN CHANGE THEIR CLOTHES MANY TIMES!
As this game DOES NOT FOLLOW NORMAL FLOW OF TIME, FAR OFF SCENES WILL FEATURE
DIFFERENT CLOTHES OR HAIR DO!!!

Last I played, MC was a COP SAVING MANY LOST GIRLS FROM HUMAN TRAFFICKING AND SLAVERY!

Has this part changed as well ?!?

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
Choosing one of the three paths the appearance of characters does change up some. The story plays out differently in each path as well.

The main is the love path if you switched to harem or dom that's probably what you are seeing.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes