RedDorks

Mar 18, 2018
Guys. Is anyone have problem when trying to choose animation while having sex with female Copa at Harem route?

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Really liked this game man. Enjoyed the story, the action, and the relationships with the girls. Really glad it didn't end on a cliffhangers. Honestly really thought it would. Can't wait to see what happens with the story. I don't know which is my favorite girl. I honestly like them all XD. Excited to see what happens next!!!!!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here .. go play!
continuation to the dom path (Part one-Affection)
Love path you can be with Alison, Alice or Mel.

Love is the "true" route, harem and dom are just for fun. They all have different stories going on but the main story is on the love route.
Nadia's only on the harem route right now. As for Dom it has 2 paths within it. The one you're talking about is DomObedience. For DomAffection (the latest update) replay Dom selecting affection choices instead.
Love route is the longest one so lots of content there.

Each route is completely different with no repeated scenes.
There are over 15 animations
Anyhow, I hope you end up liking it. I'm going back to work...Have a good weekend

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Animation problems are usually because of using the unofficial compressed version. Are you using it?
If so, that'll be why.
The animations are weird with the regular version, most games use animations as a background for text same as images, not as a display on their own that can't be clicked through.

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Wow just played the harem version!! Cant decide which one I like more. I really like the story with the love path of Alison, but this harem version..... :oops: The girls look so much better!! Can't wait to see more. I really like how the girls look different based on which path you play and how different stories. Played all three. Going to go check out your other game now

Last edited:
Reactions: McWoodz

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There you have it! No competition! no Strings! no Banter! Just unrestrained love and cuddling!
All girls gravitate around the MC who shines his deep poingnant rays right through their deep lush craven folds to fill their hearts with desire and their minds with awe and happyness!
but this harem version..... :oops: The girls look so much better!!
No Harm ... err .. haREM oN!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Try the compressed! No need to CQAP YOUR BANDWIDTH JUST FOR THIS MINOR INCONVENIENCe!
If that works .. Why change your CrunCH!?!

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Ah yes. So i need to download full version rather than compressed?
Try the compressed! No need to CQAP YOUR BANDWIDTH JUST FOR THIS MINOR INCONVENIENCe!
If that works .. Why change your CrunCH!?!
Some people consider a lack of animations more than a minor inconvenience.
The dev went to the trouble of making them, might as well try a version in which you can actually see them :WeSmart:

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
i really don't understand this game ? there are three paths ? either love or harem or dom all girls but it says there is femdom how come ? i really don't understand could someone care to explain please

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
i really don't understand this game ? there are three paths ? either love or harem or dom all girls but it says there is femdom how come ? i really don't understand could someone care to explain please
Simple really, some of the girls in the Harem and Dom routes are switches.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes