McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
I wont saw any walkthrough for game. Being Asshole, kind or proffesional? :D Anyone can say me some hints about that. I mean being asshole gives domination path? Or being kind will give love path maybe?
Still working on a walkthrough but the early choices like that one mainly effect dialogue. No need to be an asshole at that point anyway. She's been through enough. Kind or professional is generally the way to go in these early exchanges and don't send her to a motel dammit! :D
The main choice comes at the end of the prologue where you choose the Love, Harem or Dom path.
There is a brief guide to the 2 routes within Dom in the OP.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Them I've played the new harem update, when I got in the new content I noticed difference in the lightining and thought it would be as bad as the love version, but it's a hundred times better, girls look fine and not much different than before. I'm guessing the dev started using a new rendering software and struggled a bit with it at first.

The dev plans on rerendering the last love update? I know it's time consuming, but at least it would be just in the rendering side, the script and coding is already done
OMVN switched to Octane after the last Love update and before the last Harem update.
All of his other game THE SHRiNK [v0.2] [OneManVN] is in Octane
As for re-rendering it would probably be from the very start if/when it happens
Those first renders are the ones that bother him the most.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I like the older renders, they look fine already, if they didn't I would have probably dropped the game already, my only problem with them is the way they were framed, too distant, low detail, but not all of them. At least it seemed much better for me this last version.

I really hope he doesn't change older renders, I've replayed the game back to back enough time for one lifetime, only the last love update is fine by me

Elohim888

Dec 4, 2019
I'm sure there is a daughter somewhere out there asking her daddy to massage her breasts to improve her circulation waiting for you. Much more believable no doubt.
I believe I've seen one of the reviews mentioning something similar ....hmmmmm..... :unsure: lol

Reactions: McWoodz

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
OneManVN You're the developer of the day over on the ! :)

Here's hoping it gets you more players and hopefully more backers! :)
I know, and I hope so too! Patron finally brought merch for tiers. I'll be starting that up real soon. Stickers, posters, mugs, and even shirts.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Anyone knows is the newest update is up on the dev's patreon for the Android version ? Was goin to support but wasn't sure
I don't release android versions. The community here does that. And the next update is already up. Should be here in a few days if it's not leaked before that. Then someone will make and share the android version here as per usual.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Quick correction to the above message. I've decided to include an android "Unofficial" build, created by a third party onto my patreon page. So, expect an "Android only" tier to pop up sometime real soon HueyFreeman32 It's going to be a little more expensive than the standard stuff, but that's because I have to pay the person for their work. I don't like to leech people's time.

To clarify: 50% of the income will be going towards the nice person who will be building the android builds and handling the technical stuff.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
If you clicked then you know what you want. Tiffa is mooning the traffic, I bet there were a few accidents that day.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, the first-ever semi-official Android build is currently up on patron under the Android-specific tier. As stated previously, 50% of the income goes towards the third party (Android build maker.) to ensure these builds keep coming, reward them for their time, and get you technical support when required. The SHRiNK will also be found under the same tier.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
If you clicked then you know what you want. Tiffa is mooning the traffic, I bet there were a few accidents that day.
Also, the first-ever semi-official Android build is currently up on patron under the Android-specific tier. As stated previously, 50% of the income goes towards the third party (Android build maker.) to ensure these builds keep coming, reward them for their time, and get you technical support when required. The SHRiNK will also be found under the same tier.
Thank you very much man for the great customer service man, or however this works on here LMAO. Just made myself a tier on your patreon and downloading both games as I speak. Thank u again cuz o Kno I'm not the only one who try to play and support the devs we like on our phones . Some may be less vocal in typing it out than myself but I'm sure everyone would love the option. Anyway enjoy the rest of your week and thanks for the content as always

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Thank you very much man for the great customer service man, or however this works on here LMAO. Just made myself a tier on your patreon and downloading both games as I speak. Thank u again cuz o Kno I'm not the only one who try to play and support the devs we like on our phones . Some may be less vocal in typing it out than myself but I'm sure everyone would love the option. Anyway enjoy the rest of your week and thanks for the content as always
You're welcome, and I don't know what tier you joined, but make sure you select the android only tier. Otherwise, you're downloading the PC/MAC versions.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
She is gorgeous. :love:

Reactions: OneManVN

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Sweet baby Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
She is such a good girl. Deserves every inch of the reward.
0.5.5 part one should be up sometime soon? Also, part two is coming along nicely. A little slower than I'd like, but it's getting there. Tiffany is really enjoying her "punishment" this update.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
She is such a good girl. Deserves every inch of the reward.
0.5.5 part one should be up sometime soon? Also, part two is coming along nicely. A little slower than I'd like, but it's getting there. Tiffany is really enjoying her "punishment" this update.
That pose looks perfect for him poking, prodding and pounding her prostate with his penis.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes