a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Clothes and hair do ARE ADMITTEDLY FEATURES BOUND TO CHANGE IN THIS GAME.
Devs reason is the fact ANY IRL MAN OR WOMAN CHANGE THEIR CLOTHES MANY TIMES!
As this game DOES NOT FOLLOW NORMAL FLOW OF TIME, FAR OFF SCENES WILL FEATURE
DIFFERENT CLOTHES OR HAIR DO!!!

Last I played, MC was a COP SAVING MANY LOST GIRLS FROM HUMAN TRAFFICKING AND SLAVERY!

Has this part changed as well ?!?
For the Love and Harem route no they have not changed.
Will do the Dom route starting today and will be my first time trying that route.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Were the clothing overhaul and hair enhancement always in there mid-scene? If so, i might get old and should check my brain :D
You mean the scene at the restaurant? That scene didn't exist before the most recent update so 'always' only goes back to the weekend. In fact a few weeks ago half the characters in that scene didn't exist (Bogdana and Kendra)
Once again no renders have ever been replaced.
There is a plan in place to do so at some point but none have been replaced yet.

From an earlier post-
The material you saw on the pants previously was an autoconverted (from DAZ) octane material, not the right material, OMVN had to make it work in octane, took a while. Now the outfit looks as intended, and even the hair changed mid-scene a few frames later. With one GPU it's hard to justify throwing away 30 minutes of rendering for a pair of pants.
At least that's what OMVN said.

• Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Clothes and hair do ARE ADMITTEDLY FEATURES BOUND TO CHANGE IN THIS GAME.
Devs reason is the fact ANY IRL MAN OR WOMAN CHANGE THEIR CLOTHES MANY TIMES!
As this game DOES NOT FOLLOW NORMAL FLOW OF TIME, FAR OFF SCENES WILL FEATURE
DIFFERENT CLOTHES OR HAIR DO!!!

Last I played, MC was a COP SAVING MANY LOST GIRLS FROM HUMAN TRAFFICKING AND SLAVERY!

Has this part changed as well ?!?
Sure, girls change their clothes and hair, but not usually in the blink of an eye in the middle of a restaurant. ;)

Also OneManVN when we surprise Alison changing into her bikini on the dom route, she calls us 'M-[playername]', even if our name doesn't begin with an M.

Reactions: McWoodz

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Didn't this game used to have an incest tag / incest patch or am I losing my mind?
Yes it did but the story has change to none incest with the niece not being a true niece but best friends daughter.
In the love route the brother is no longer the brother but BFF.
In the Harem route the niece parents that died where just BFF's but the daughter called him uncle (name)
. AlisonFalloftheApple 2020-01-30 18-10-18-29.jpg AlisonFalloftheApple 2020-01-30 18-10-22-99.jpg

Reactions: Hakkira
Aug 27, 2019
Aiko is the best aiko number one this game really needs more attention idk how it hasnt and if u say the dev doesnt have amazing renders your slow and plus his humor is fucking funny

Reactions: McWoodz

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Yes it did but the story has change to none incest with the niece not being a true niece but best friends daughter.
In the love route the brother is no longer the brother but BFF.
In the Harem route the niece parents that died where just BFF's but the daughter called him uncle (name). View attachment 535977 View attachment 535978
Ah, okay. Glad I'm not going crazy. Any possibility of an incest patch to bring it back? If not, it's cool. Just curious.

Boneprone

Dec 12, 2019
love a nice big booty,but Alison's proportions just look a little off,especially in the shower scene..otherwise everything so far is awesome!

edit:seems her ass was reworked a little further in to the story..nice!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Are any of the main chicks trans, or are the trans tags just for some side/inconsequential stuff?
Side/inconsequential on the Harem path if I remember right.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Are any of the main chicks trans, or are the trans tags just for some side/inconsequential stuff?
1 side option on the Dom route and a 1 has her dick out in a couple of frames of the Love route
Nothing in Harem

• Angry
Reactions: Vojvoda

Mario8080

Apr 27, 2017
Here's my compressed version
Alison Fall of the Apple [v0.5.1] [OneManVN]
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas
Original Size [3.2GB] | Compressed Size[364.42 MB ]
Zippy is blocked in Italy.... :cry::cry:

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes