Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
Not yet but I'm working on one although the basic details on the Dom route are in the OP. Choices do matter. Just be smart about them for now and save at the Dom/Harem/Love choice.
have you got a ETA for the WT being done im curious if i should wait for it or just play anyway if its gonna be a while

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
have you got a ETA for the WT being done im curious if i should wait for it or just play anyway if its gonna be a while
Next couple of weeks some time but there's a hell of a lot of content between the 3 main routes already and everyone's managed so far without the wt so I say fire in.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
??? Only asking as the game version I have is the 4.5 and in the changelog it's saying 4.5. Okay just noticed the version has changed to v5 but maybe change it in changelog as that's something people check when games are released. Thanks for the face palm Canto Forte I deserved that one (y);)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
All the gals are rescued BY THE COP SUPER MEGA JUDGE DREDD SUPREMOR MC!!
aLL OF THEM HAVE BEEN SOLD INTO SLAVERY AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING ABUSED IN THE PAST!
You are the MC WHO MUST PICK UP THEM PIECES!!!

interesting story
gAME On!

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
Don't have to restart every time as saves from October on should work. Just load a 0.45 save from the 3 route choice.
If you haven't got one then save there this time.
For catching up just check 'skip unseen' in options and hold down Ctrl. Takes 2 mins to get through that way.
that's the weird thing i have saves from december and those don't work :/
but thanks for tip with skipping

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Also a few brand new characters to be introduced too.
View attachment 513522
Dom Affection route on its way to patrons in a little over a week with a couple of characters that haven't been seen on this route moving over from Love/Harem but with very different styles to those we've seen them with before.
Also a few brand new characters to be introduced too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
check back

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
hope someone make a walkthrough or a WT mod :)
damn its so fucking hot girls.:love: fun to play with.(y)

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes