Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Probably referring to Tiff wanting to get all perdy with tatas, but can't afford to do so. MC probably intends to make a "donation" towards that goal. After all, all good girls need boobs. Otherwise, idfk.
Did she say that? I don't remember that, but I certainly wouldn't complain. Don't mind her cute little titties at all, but I do love big fake tits too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
2 questions, where is the futa/trans content? And is there any true femdom towards the MC planned? Like say with Nadia or Melissa they put on their bad girl personas and tell him to be a good boy dominatrix style, just wondering because i have worked the Harem path and havnae found any futa and love dominant women like Nadia and Melissa.

Truth be told my top 3 waifu for this game in order is Nadia, Melissa and Winter, reason why Winter is there is because the cuteness factor with her is off the charts.

Reactions: McWoodz

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
2 questions, where is the futa/trans content? And is there any true femdom towards the MC planned? Like say with Nadia or Melissa they put on their bad girl personas and tell him to be a good boy dominatrix style, just wondering because i have worked the Harem path and havnae found any futa and love dominant women like Nadia and Melissa.

Truth be told my top 3 waifu for this game in order is Nadia, Melissa and Winter, reason why Winter is there is because the cuteness factor with her is off the charts.
Nadia and Mel do have dom paths.

The trans content is on the dom path though there is a trans girl in the live path but she only has a masturbation scene so far.

Reactions: Sasilton

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Nadia and Mel do have dom paths.

The trans content is on the dom path though there is a trans girl in the live path but she only has a masturbation scene so far.
Ah ok, the current content with Nadia and Melissa looked more equal to my eyes, but hey absolutely no complaints from me, and the male dom path held no interest to me till now, the reason why is simple, i don't really like male dom content and domming Alison after saving her and helping so much is a grade A dick move in my book. Anyway thanks for the info.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
From OneManVNs yesterday-
"Hey guys. I'm going to be putting things together starting today. It's been a really shitty month, and I mean that as it sounds. My second GPU in less than two years has now died, and the replacement will only be here by Monday (guaranteed delivery date from Amazon.)
Thankfully I still had an old GPU in a box somewhere R9 200 FML... I feel like I went backwards in time with a 2GB ancient GPU.

Anyhow, seeing as I can't render anymore. I've decided to put whatever I have available for affection path and hopefully release it this weekend. Around 210-220 renders if I recall.
I'll speak to you guys again towards Friday with progress. Please keep in mind that it will still require proofreading before wide release."

And in the latest from his he is currently "On fire! In a good way though" "Once I get rolling it's on"

So things are flowing despite the setback. The Dom-Affection update should be coming to patrons in the coming days with Dom-Obedience following next month.

To anyone who hasn't tried the Dom route(s) before I can understand why but recommend checking it out. A lot of games get dom wrong but here it's not about degrading, hurting or bullying anyone (unless they're a trap called Tiffa the MC finds in the Dom-Obedience path or her lil redhead friend Ava getting pounded in the ass with her GFs strapon ;))

Remember this game is actually 3 or 4 games in 1 where every route is unique and every kink is avoidable if it's not your thing. If you do decide to try Dom (and you should) I recommend either going all Affection choices or all Obedience choices to get the full content of each route.

I'm planning to put a full walkthrough together shortly for those that need it so hopefully have that with you between updates.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
I don't care how brief it is. I don't want that garbage shoved in my face, savvy?
It is literally 2 frames, the MC is not nearby, and it's not shoved in your face but if that's really too much for you then there's zero trans frames in the Harem route or the Dom-Affection route and any trans content in the Dom-Obedience route is completely avoidable.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well you say we need to start fresh that means we have to start all over again and download the whole game again and it is a whopping 3.2 GB which might take around 5-6 hours to download on my laptop I suppose. So waiting for a compressed version if someone puts it. Let's hope it happens soon.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Well you say we need to start fresh that means we have to start all over again and download the whole game again and it is a whopping 3.2 GB which might take around 5-6 hours to download on my laptop I suppose. So waiting for a compressed version if someone puts it. Let's hope it happens soon.
Just so you know, animations didn't work on the last compressed version. As for the 'starting over' part that's from the last update, so if you have a save from the 3 route choice in October then you can play from there.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Just so you know, animations didn't work on the last compressed version. As for the 'starting over' part that's from the last update, so if you have a save from the 3 route choice in October then you can play from there.
There is a note atnthe beginning which says
Developer notes: Saves were broken with the new changes, a fresh start is required. I am sorry, but sometimes in order to improve things, you have to break things.
So i suppose a fresh start is required.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes