OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Got some good news for all those of you who complain about muh updates being tew slow! Starting 2020 I'm going biweekly. I'll retain the same quality without compromise, but I'll release what's ready and available by the 14day cycle end. So, consider supporting the project, and if you cant but still wish to help? Just let people know about the game, hopefully, more will decide to support it.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
How come only now I decided to give this gem a shot? I had no idea what I was missing by not playing it.

I'm a big fan of corruption, but this game is so well written that it made me care so much about the characters well being. When Melissa went missing after Caroline, I was hoping nothing bad would happen to her, just like I was hoping she'd be okay after being kidnapped by the French guy. And I was also hoping that Jessica and her daughter would both be rescued quickly. Man, oh, man, so many emotions.

The action was so well done on the last update, that I was cheering when Alice decided to save the day. Now that the MC and Alice/Alison rescued Jessica and her daughter and that Shadow saved Melissa and Caroline, I'm going to guess that they'll finally go into the offensive against the mayor and the fat pig. I can't wait to see all the action that'll take place.

And I have to say that Shadow is so cute! My favorite character on this game. I'll have to feel satisfied with her only on the harem path though.

So far I have only played the cannon path, but I'll also try the dom and harem routes. I want to bang all the beautiful ladies on this game.

The only negative thing I have to say here was the reveal that that chick the MC and Alice/Alison were staying at her house was a futa/trans. Such a bummer, lol.

OneManVN incredible work here. Cheers. Rest assure you'll get a new patron starting January.

• Love
Reactions: OneManVN

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
This game is very interesting! a little dry at times with some of the dialogue but I think so far your hard work has paid off. Honestly though, could Mel be any more incompetent? xD

giggitygigity

Aug 24, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am wondering is the end of the 0.4.5 or did I messed up? because I am continuing this gameplay from an early save (from rob cafe in previous update)

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
OnemanVN is set to start work on the Dom update tomorrow.

As it's currently a lot shorter initial focus will be on the Affection path of Dom with a release for that coming out on early access around the 20th.
Then attention will shift to the Obedience path of Dom (from which I'm sure Avas ass still hasn't fully recovered) and we're looking at a release some time in the first week of Feb for that one.

If anyone wants to add a character to the Dom route then that option is currently available for the $100 tier on patreon

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't know if it's only me who has it, but I don't have animation on sex scenes. I click the '' booty view '' dialog and the game stops, and after a while there are options to choose where cum

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
I don't know if it's only me who has it, but I don't have animation on sex scenes. I click the '' booty view '' dialog and the game stops, and after a while there are options to choose where cum
I'm guessing you've got the compressed version- doesn't work on that. Unofficial, not supplied by the dev etc

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I liked this game, Alison and Melissa are loved <3
It only hurts what happens to Jessica what they do to her ... Eh.

Reactions: anwar

t727

Jan 4, 2018
So there's pregnancy if you happen on the correct path.
But then what happens, big bellied woman = the end?

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
So there's pregnancy if you happen on the correct path.
But then what happens, big bellied woman = the end?
It's on a couple of paths and the dev said pregnancy will advance in stages. No endings yet anyway.

Reactions: t727

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Got some good news for all those of you who complain about muh updates being tew slow! Starting 2020 I'm going biweekly. I'll retain the same quality without compromise, but I'll release what's ready and available by the 14day cycle end. So, consider supporting the project, and if you cant but still wish to help? Just let people know about the game, hopefully, more will decide to support it.
This is some great news, glad to hear it. If this sticks it'll warrant some support from me at least :) don't get me wrong, it's not like you didn't deserve it earlier, but good news in conjunction with me cutting support from some other projects seems lika a good excuse to funnel some your way instead :) Also glad to hear about the coming rework, the original I've always found too wordy, I enjoy a well told story but some of the fluff could see some thining out to keep it a bit more crisp and on point..

Hopefully this means we'll get to see more of my favorite serial masturbating trap, miss her..
HNY, cheers and whatnot

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
So, in it's current state it's more "impregnation"?
Yeah. Well you can see the MCs wife naked and heavily pregnant in a flashback but we're still on the day, or day after, other girls got impregnated so not exactly rocking the baby bump yet

This is some great news, glad to hear it. If this sticks it'll warrant some support from me at least :) don't get me wrong, it's not like you didn't deserve it earlier, but good news in conjunction with me cutting support from some other projects seems lika a good excuse to funnel some your way instead :) Also glad to hear about the coming rework, the original I've always found too wordy, I enjoy a well told story but some of the fluff could see some thining out to keep it a bit more crisp and on point..

Hopefully this means we'll get to see more of my favorite serial masturbating trap, miss her..
HNY, cheers and whatnot
The update to the Dom-affection route is well under way with plans already in place for the Dom-obedience route to follow.
(and I'm very excited about some of those plans but that stuff's classified :sneaky: )
Anyway, the first will be out around the 20th for patrons on early access with the second following 2 weeks after that.
No idea if we'll see the serial masturbating trap as she was on the love route but next month OMVN will either be working on the Alison Love route or his other game The SHRiNK. Which one will be decided by how next weeks patron vote goes.
Whichever way it goes an update for the winner will follow 2 weeks after Dom-obedience.
Releases are going to be following that schedule going forward.

Reactions: t727
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes