CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
dude..if you just imagined anal with a moose..thats totally on you...and we shall continue to mention it for weeks to come...
Hey, we're not always in control of what the brain choose to show us.
Anyway, you shall be called the Moosebender.

When my financial life becomes less....bumpy ; I'll go and subscribe to help for the patreon goals. I'm sorry I can't do it right away.... :(

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
a bored guy with genius IQ and nothing to use it on has too much time on his hands and i figured out the endgame of all this....Alison as we already know..is enhanced with nanotechnology..methinks the reason she's being hunted etc is for breeding purposes..to create a superrace..the bad guys wants to make army's outta Ali-babys..take over the world all that shit..methinks MC and Ali's boink has already knocked her up and thats gonna complicate it even further with not only the baddies going after Ali but the baby too..and Alice is going to look into full combat mode and go on a rampage ..gonna be massive war in this game with lots of death and destruction..with the MC in the middle having to decide whether to go full combat or try and find a middle ground that dosnt result in mass death and shit...and..could be funny if in the end...after all the death and destruction..it was a 100% normal baby :p because who's to say the nanotech would actually transfer? rambling at 1:40AM

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
a bored guy with genius IQ and nothing to use it on has too much time on his hands and i figured out the endgame of all this....Alison as we already know..is enhanced with nanotechnology..methinks the reason she's being hunted etc is for breeding purposes..to create a superrace..the bad guys wants to make army's outta Ali-babys..take over the world all that shit..methinks MC and Ali's boink has already knocked her up and thats gonna complicate it even further with not only the baddies going after Ali but the baby too..and Alice is going to look into full combat mode and go on a rampage ..gonna be massive war in this game with lots of death and destruction..with the MC in the middle having to decide whether to go full combat or try and find a middle ground that dosnt result in mass death and shit...and..could be funny if in the end...after all the death and destruction..it was a 100% normal baby :p because who's to say the nanotech would actually transfer? rambling at 1:40AM
You nailed one or two things. I'll just say you got the massive war part down. As massive as my hardware limitations allow it to be lol.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rambling at 1:40AM
That's good ; I hope you're correct for most of it but I do hope that the game has some suprises we can't see coming. I especially like the last sentence of your post ; the irony, gotta love it :D

And it's revealed that the mastermind behind all that and behind the project is..... the henchmen, Number 1. We never saw it coming.

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
All of you who have this game on lock. Semi ignorant question incoming: when I previously played through the different paths for this there was a super cute serial masturbating trap present, I was hopingly expecting to see her again when the harem path got updated but alas..
Is she on another path?
Or am I fooling myself and she was never in this game at all?
Thank you :)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
All of you who have this game on lock. Semi ignorant question incoming: when I previously played through the different paths for this there was a super cute serial masturbating trap present, I was hopingly expecting to see her again when the harem path got updated but alas..
Is she on another path?
Or am I fooling myself and she was never in this game at all?
Thank you :)
Rest assured, the trap exists! :cool:

Reactions: balvenie1401

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Well, thank you. But on which path then?
On the dom path. But i don't recall her as a serial-masturbating one so its either me who don't remember her well or you are mixing her up with another game's own lil' trapsy.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
On the dom path. But i don't recall her as a serial-masturbating one so its either me who don't remember her well or you are mixing her up with another game's own lil' trapsy.
I'm not refering to the cosplaying CD, just so we're clear..

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Really, she was ? :unsure:
I remember her from the Love path, it's Emily I guess and yeah she's a serial masturbating trap. Alice even counts how many load she splashed in the bathroom :LOL:
But if we can see her too in the dom path, sign me in. Do you remember how and when ?

Reactions: balvenie1401

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
everyone that subs to this game gets to visit my discord and tell me in the privacy of my own server how much my cameo sucks and ruins the game for them...to which i will gif you to death!!!!!
seriously though..i've just spent the morning..looking at a lot of truly aweful games..ones that are 6-7 months between updates..sometimes only a bugfix then another bugfix making it a year between actual updates..that get a shitload of bucks..i just cannot wrap my head around that ..it makes zero sense..while we have a guy here..who interacts constantly with the forum..on his discord..on my discord..prolly in the back alley corner while getting a bj from a random asian hooker..is putting out massive content on a fairly regular basis..and gets shortshrift...maybe its my old age prevents me from understanding all of this..but seriously..this guy deserves support...i was running an onboard intel gpu that would not run about 70% of the games on this site..he sent me a 2gb nvidia gpu for my birthday..i can run EVERY game on this site now...ALL fast AF...he is truly a great guy and deserves support...maybe i am biased..but the game is fucking awesome.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
everyone that subs to this game gets to visit my discord and tell me in the privacy of my own server how much my cameo sucks and ruins the game for them...to which i will gif you to death!!!!!
seriously though..i've just spent the morning..looking at a lot of truly aweful games..ones that are 6-7 months between updates..sometimes only a bugfix then another bugfix making it a year between actual updates..that get a shitload of bucks..i just cannot wrap my head around that ..it makes zero sense..while we have a guy here..who interacts constantly with the forum..on his discord..on my discord..prolly in the back alley corner while getting a bj from a random asian hooker..is putting out massive content on a fairly regular basis..and gets shortshrift...maybe its my old age prevents me from understanding all of this..but seriously..this guy deserves support...i was running an onboard intel gpu that would not run about 70% of the games on this site..he sent me a 2gb nvidia gpu for my birthday..i can run EVERY game on this site now...ALL fast AF...he is truly a great guy and deserves support...maybe i am biased..but the game is fucking awesome.
Imagine what I could do if I did not have to work a real job anymore and focus on this daily. Or upgrade my PC to really fast AF and work on this fulltime... Well, maybe someday people will see what you see, maybe they won't. All I can say is, I appreciate you trying to help with that, and everyone who has decided to support me in their own way.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I agree, that's why as soon as I can donate ; I will. It's rare to find a dev as great as his games.
Plus I'll feel guilty of not allowing him to pay the asian hooker. I'm not a monster.

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
Well said you old geezer:giggle:

Reactions: dbah
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes