CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I've "finished" the game recently and I was wondering.... How come the images in the gallery don't match at all with the game ? Same for the character models of the first post banner ?

I'm not complaining or anything, mind you. I loved the game so far and can't wait for the next updates :D. I'm just curious.
Maybe I missed entire scenes but I don't think I missed that much that I don't recognize the blonde girl or the "harley quinn" girl.

Was there a complaining from the early fans ? A poll ?

Reactions: OneManVN

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
I've "finished" the game recently and I was wondering.... How come the images in the gallery don't match at all with the game ? Same for the character models of the first post banner ?

I'm not complaining or anything, mind you. I loved the game so far and can't wait for the next updates :D. I'm just curious.
Maybe I missed entire scenes but I don't think I missed that much that I don't recognize the blonde girl or the "harley quinn" girl.

Was there a complaining from the early fans ? A poll ?
All those pics are from the last update which was for the harem route

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Ah right, the What If routes. Didn't know they would be that different to the "canon" route, impressive.

Thanks a lot for the infos McWoodz :), it's Harem Time then !

• Haha
Reactions: McWoodz

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Ah right, the What If routes. Didn't know they would be that different to the "canon" route, impressive.

Thanks a lot for the infos McWoodz :), it's Harem Time then !
Consider them different enough to be three games into one. Not many realize that, but it's exactly what Alison is. Have fun, and don't do anything McWoodz would.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Consider them different enough to be three games into one. Not many realize that, but it's exactly what Alison is.
Oh it's going to be even better then. I'm already too familiar with VN just changing a little with each route, it's great to have a change of pace.

Have fun, and don't do anything McWoodz would.
Who, me ? I'm as pure and innocent as they come. :sneaky:

• Haha

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I'm so confused the images don't match the game unless there was a revamp i am not aware of. If possible can anyone know let me know.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
I'm so confused the images don't match the game unless there was a revamp i am not aware of. If possible can anyone know let me know.
Alison is essentially 3 separate games.
When you get to the point where you can ask Alison to stay with you either as Roomie, Love Interest or Friend With Benefits that's where it splits into Harem, Love and Dom

There's different characters in each path and the some of the girls that are in more than one have different backstories, personalities and looks depending on the route and no render will be repeated from another path.
All of the pics in the OP are from the most recent update which was for Harem.

With those 3 games plus THE SHRiNK OneManVN is really OneMan4VNs, working by himself and making all 4 on one PC so if you or anyone else wants to see more support him on and help him get that 2nd PC.

Seriously blows my mind to see part time devs making 5 figures monthly on Patreon while constantly making up new excuses about why they have to leave months between updates. Meanwhile a guy like OneManVN isn't even making 4 figures monthly and he's had 10 updates this year, with The SHRiNK in the next couple of weeks making it 11.
Great renders, great writing, constant updates - This dev deserves way more support.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I'm also working on THE SHRiNK So, the next path to be updated will be Dom. Work for that will likely start mid to late December.
Can't wait to start THE SHRiNK. And even though the Dom path is the one I've yet to play (cause poor Alison :cry:), I can't wait the update for Alison as well.
Congrats on making 4 games on just 1 PC and on giving updates so often :D

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Can't wait to start THE SHRiNK. And even though the Dom path is the one I've yet to play (cause poor Alison :cry:), I can't wait the update for Alison as well.
Congrats on making 4 games on just 1 PC and on giving updates so often :D
He's not so bad to her in Dom path. He doesn't treat her like I would, but that's no standard to hold games to. Imagine how few games we could play! :ROFLMAO:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
needs a 4th path :p her look in the dom path..her personality in the love path..and her kooky nervousness in the harem path :D we'll call it...yanderwaifutsundereneko path...because why not :p
Well, maybe when I actually hit one of my goals and keep it, I'll have enough to build another system. For now, it's hard enough to deliver on 3. So, grab your rifle and go hunt me some patrons.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Red469 and Repuci

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
He's not so bad to her in Dom path. He doesn't treat her like I would, but that's no standard to hold games to. Imagine how few games we could play! :ROFLMAO:
A Pandora's Box all too eager to be opened :LOL:

Sub to this game or we'll make a moose assboink you!!! cause we Canucks ...and..science!!!
Curse you, my way too impressionnable imagination. Curse you !

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes