McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Work about to start on the Alison Dom update so if anyone wants to add their own girl (or maybe gurl :sneaky:) to that route now's the time to join the $100 tier on

Reactions: balvenie1401

Red469

May 18, 2018
Imagine what I could do if I did not have to work a real job anymore and focus on this daily. Or upgrade my PC to really fast AF and work on this fulltime... Well, maybe someday people will see what you see, maybe they won't. All I can say is, I appreciate you trying to help with that, and everyone who has decided to support me in their own way.
Hi buddy
How you been, and how is the progress on the VN mate?

Merry Christmas to you and yours, in case your taking a break

Just wondering, what kind of $$$ Tag would be required for your pc upgrade? or are you meaning a fresh machine?
If yes then how much would you be looking at for one?

I was wondering what the schedule is for the next update please?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hi buddy
How you been, and how is the progress on the VN mate?

Merry Christmas to you and yours, in case your taking a break

Just wondering, what kind of $$$ Tag would be required for your pc upgrade? or are you meaning a fresh machine?
If yes then how much would you be looking at for one?

I was wondering what the schedule is for the next update, please?
I've been better. Lost roughly 400$ worth of support this month, and not feeling very holiday moody right now. As for the PC, people keep complaining about updates being "slow" while others release on a 3-12 month schedule making 10-50x what I make. Anyhow, the bottom line is...

I'm already pushing both myself and the hardware beyond their limits as we speak. In order to speed up updates and increase content size per cycle, I'd need a better PC. That's in the 1500-2500$ a month range.

I'd build a second system and work on both games at once. There would be no pause between updates, at least not the kind we see now anyhow. 4-8 weeks, would become 2-4 weeks of updates apart.

The next update schedule will follow goals, they are on my patron page. So, anywhere from when it's ready to whichever goal I reach when I start working on it. I start work next week on Dom.

Merry Christmas to you too.

Red469

May 18, 2018
I've been better. Lost roughly 400$ worth of support this month, and not feeling very holiday moody right now. As for the PC, people keep complaining about updates being "slow" while others release on a 3-12 month schedule making 10-50x what I make. Anyhow, the bottom line is...

I'm already pushing both myself and the hardware beyond their limits as we speak. In order to speed up updates and increase content size per cycle, I'd need a better PC. That's in the 1500-2500$ a month range.

I'd build a second system and work on both games at once. There would be no pause between updates, at least not the kind we see now anyhow. 4-8 weeks, would become 2-4 weeks of updates apart.

The next update schedule will follow goals, they are on my patron page. So, anywhere from when it's ready to whichever goal I reach when I start working on it. I start work next week on Dom.

Merry Christmas to you too.
I am sorry to hear about the drop in patreon support mate, tho I think that may well pick up for you in the new year

For what its worth mate, I think your doing a great job at getting the updates done, I think yours are way more regular then alot of others so dunno why you would have to be complained at truthfully...

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'm going to put the wall of text inside a spoiler tag, so you don't die from being hit for 9999 damage by it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

McWoodz and Ilan back in black Keep telling me that I suck at relaxing, and this may be partially true, but what they do not know is this. I relax when I work on the things I love, I am addicted to my work and obsessed with quality. Help me reach my goals and you'll see for yourself.

When our little darling Alison escaped she was wearing these... I've rectified my noob day's mistake, and the remake will have her wearing exactly what she escaped with. Say hello to scene one.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I never thought of the early parts as bad myself, personally I fell in love with Alison straight away.
hospital2.jpg gentle.jpg
I mean, who wouldn't? :love:
I did notice that our guy changes a lot, he looks good here but looks really goofy later, not sure what's up with that.
But while I think it's great as it is, if you think you can do even better that will be something to see.
She looks great here but I notice there's some clipping and clinging that wasn't there in the cage.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I never thought of the early parts as bad myself, personally I fell in love with Alison straight away.
View attachment 492239 View attachment 492240
I mean, who wouldn't? :love:
I did notice that our guy changes a lot, he looks good here but looks really goofy later, not sure what's up with that.
But while I think it's great as it is, if you think you can do even better that will be something to see.

She looks great here but I notice there's some clipping and clinging that wasn't there in the cage.
Yeah, there are a lot of things that stick out. As I've said before, I was new to this when I first started. I've come a long way and it is time to slowly but surely fix those things. I won't touch the original, so not to worry. This will be considered a separate game, slowly catching up to the current Alison. So, consider it a side-project with the sole purpose of remaking Alison entirely eventually. Unless I magically get support in 2020, then it's really on.

• Love
Reactions: Elohim888

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Starting work on dom after Christmas. Those of you who were interested in adding a character to dom, have until January the 5th to reach out to me for the 100$ tier. That's the cutoff date. Happy holidays guys.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes