t727

Jan 4, 2018
Yeah. Well you can see the MCs wife naked and heavily pregnant in a flashback but we're still on the day, or day after, other girls got impregnated so not exactly rocking the baby bump yet
Thanks! That's all I needed to know.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Yeah. Well you can see the MCs wife naked and heavily pregnant in a flashback but we're still on the day, or day after, other girls got impregnated so not exactly rocking the baby bump yet

The update to the Dom-affection route is well under way with plans already in place for the Dom-obedience route to follow.
(and I'm very excited about some of those plans but that stuff's classified :sneaky: )
Anyway, the first will be out around the 20th for patrons on early access with the second following 2 weeks after that.
No idea if we'll see the serial masturbating trap as she was on the love route but next month OMVN will either be working on the Alison Love route or his other game The SHRiNK. Which one will be decided by how next weeks patron vote goes.
Whichever way it goes an update for the winner will follow 2 weeks after Dom-obedience.
Releases are going to be following that schedule going forward.
I figured as much thanks :) not sure if I'll ever get to see her again but chances could improve slightly with faster updates, I can hope at least.. Both the love and dom paths are interesting, I just prefer that character over all the rest thus far :)

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
ad40.png
Dom Affection route on its way to patrons in a little over a week with a couple of characters that haven't been seen on this route moving over from Love/Harem but with very different styles to those we've seen them with before.
Also a few brand new characters to be introduced too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Any chances for less brutal story for Jessica in harem route? :D
The brutal story is going to get a remake to appease all the romantics and those who can't stomach the dark side. In other words, I'll be removing some of the scenes, with the possibility of redoing the entire opening scene for Alison sometime in the very near future. This will no doubt be a problem since the opening scene will be remade in high quality renders, and that will throw off a lot of people once they continue further in. Should make for some good laughs as I read all the ridiculous comments that will no doubt come from it. But, if by brutal you meant one of the bad endings, then the answer to that one is no. As for harem and dom, it's undecided if she'll even exist at this point. I'll see where and if she does fit in when the time comes.

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
The brutal story is going to get a remake to appease all the romantics and those who can't stomach the dark side. In other words, I'll be removing some of the scenes, with the possibility of redoing the entire opening scene for Alison sometime in the very near future. This will no doubt be a problem since the opening scene will be remade in high quality renders, and that will throw off a lot of people once they continue further in. Should make for some good laughs as I read all the ridiculous comments that will no doubt come from it. But, if by brutal you meant one of the bad endings, then the answer to that one is no. As for harem and dom, it's undecided if she'll even exist at this point. I'll see where and if she does fit in when the time comes.
By brutal i meant that she was raped and abused during her disappearance from MC's life. I don't mind that kind of brutal storytelling but if I go for harem route I don't want to cry, just want to enjoy some virtual girls. :D I would prefer that Jessica wasn't involved at all in harem route but that's not my decision so just wanted to check if there is a possibility that she will be treated less harshly in that route.

Reactions: Dalish

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
While I very much enjoy the lighter tone of the Harem path, it would definitely be a shame if Jessica wasn't going to be one of the girls. It would be like having another Alison. :D

Reactions: johnelros

paleguy

Nov 23, 2019
As I have only started this game earlier today and felt like starting with the harem route first, I have a quick question for anyone who has played the other routes. So I know that besides the love route the others are entirely non-cannon but there is one thing that happens that I am curious if it will apply to the other ones as well. So after the niece
I was just curious if that is something that is cannon across the routes or if it was just something fun added in to the harem route. Cuz that came totally out of left field and had me laughing my ass off. Pretty sure it is gonna be non-cannon but I didn't feel like waiting til I get to them to find out for sure so figured I would just ask here.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As I have only started this game earlier today and felt like starting with the harem route first, I have a quick question for anyone who has played the other routes. So I know that besides the love route the others are entirely non-cannon but there is one thing that happens that I am curious if it will apply to the other ones as well. So after the niece
I was just curious if that is something that is cannon across the routes or if it was just something fun added in to the harem route. Cuz that came totally out of left field and had me laughing my ass off. Pretty sure it is gonna be non-cannon but I didn't feel like waiting til I get to them to find out for sure so figured I would just ask here.
That is canon across them all.

Alison/Alice is a canon thing and one of the main plot points in the love route.

Reactions: L30

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
So what .. they sleep lights on at night? They all amass at the poles for perpetual light?
Thinking on purifying the cop out of the ROBO? Wanna exorcise the Dredd out of the Judge?
Well then ... gAMe oN!
those who can't stomach the dark side

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
after see that, i attacked by fear, but thanks godb for once there is no ntr tag from the game i download.

wow that is the most handsome male back i ever see in game, i kind of getting wet even though i am a male.

thanks for the red hood story, in all my life this is the first time i hear the full story, mostly that i know the red hood get raped, hope with this it will change my mind about all little red riding hood always get raped.

sigh somehow after couple of hours my progress only until that red hood story.

i want to ask, just to make my heart ready. if heart wrenching NTR story it hurt but it can easily fixed.
how about this game?
i get the feeling from music played, the story/tale/anything will be a heart wrenching, one that can leave a big hole in your heart like when you finish anime "5cm" "your name"? i like dark wicked tale.

thanks anyway hope it can keep me occupied for months

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
What plastic surgery?
Probably referring to Tiff wanting to get all perdy with tatas, but can't afford to do so. MC probably intends to make a "donation" towards that goal. After all, all good girls need boobs. Otherwise, idfk.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
Can someone explain the tags? Is this game good? I like anal but what does it mean by superpowers? The description doesn't mention anything

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can someone explain the tags? Is this game good? I like anal but what does it mean by superpowers? The description doesn't mention anything
Not so much superpowers but the main girl, Alison, has an AI inside her called Alice. When Alice "takes over" she's insanely strong, fast and heightened senses.

Game has 3 paths, they are all different. Love is the main story and has 3 main love interests in Mel, Alison and Alice. Harem has everyone. Dom has a loving route and a more forceful route.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes