McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
There is a note atnthe beginning which says
Developer notes: Saves were broken with the new changes, a fresh start is required. I am sorry, but sometimes in order to improve things, you have to break things.
So i suppose a fresh start is required.
Like I said - That's been there since the last update

ARHunt

Dec 7, 2019
Does anyone know which path is the new update ? Really want to play it tonight from beginning again, but can't do every path.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
maybe there should be an play from "update ...?" option and then which path you follow because restarting it every time and not being able to skip is a bit annoying :/
of course i like the game but if i have to restart every time for every path i dunno :/

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
so sad to not have incest ..
Why? It doesn't make sense in the story for there to be incest. Not every game has to have incest for it to work.

This game is criminally overlooked, there should be a lot more players and definitely more supporters.

I support as much as I can, I tell people about it if I think they'll like it. :)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Last edited:

5p1der

Jul 30, 2019
View attachment 443042

Overview:
In Alison Fall of the Apple you play a highly trained military veteran who has been working as a cop in NYC since the disappearance of his pregnant wife 7 years ago. After saving the life of a young woman named Alison your life is thrown into chaos with thugs, hitmen and the corrupt elite of the Big Apple trying to hunt you both down. With lives on the line choices will matter and decisions will have major consequences, for you and for those around you.
Alison FotA is essentially 3 games in 1 where you will find major differences in both story and characters depending on whether you choose the Love, Dom or Harem route with no render repeated on another path.
Thread Updated: 2020-01-28
Release Date: 2020-01-27
Developer/Publisher: OneManVN - - -
Same Dev of: THE SHRiNK
Censorship: None
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Guide to 0.4.2 Dom path:

Developer notes: Saves were broken with the new changes, a fresh start is required. I am sorry, but sometimes in order to improve things, you have to break things.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac(v0.4.5): MEGA - -
Others:COMPRESSED* - *ANDROID

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
View attachment 445249 View attachment 445250 View attachment 445251 View attachment 445252 View attachment 445253 View attachment 445254 View attachment 445255 View attachment 445256 View attachment 445257 View attachment 445258 View attachment 445259 View attachment 445260 View attachment 445261
By any chance can we get a compressed file?

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
so sad to not have incest ..
man/woman the game doesn't need incest not everygame needs every tag leave the game alone its good the way it is if everything were the same it would be boring i really don't see your point its just dumb if you want to play an incest game go play one leave this one alone there are already a shit load of good incest games out there and not enough good non incest games

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
maybe there should be an play from "update ...?" option and then which path you follow because restarting it every time and not being able to skip is a bit annoying :/
of course i like the game but if i have to restart every time for every path i dunno :/
Don't have to restart every time as saves from October on should work. Just load a 0.45 save from the 3 route choice.
If you haven't got one then save there this time.
For catching up just check 'skip unseen' in options and hold down Ctrl. Takes 2 mins to get through that way.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
does it have a walkthrough or is there no consequences for choices lol
Not yet but I'm working on one although the basic details on the Dom route are in the OP. Choices do matter. Just be smart about them for now and save at the Dom/Harem/Love choice.

Reactions: Dark Horizon
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes