united4012

May 10, 2019
Is there any animations during sex scenes or just pictures? :) Started the game and seems to only be picture based scenes.. ?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
It would have been better for the main route to just be about Alison I think, adding an option for Melissa-lovers and then punishing them for taking it just seems like a dick move. We get to love both of them in the harem route anyway.
I think we'll agree to disagree on this; I'm not going to change your mind, and I'm going to keep thinking what I think.

Also I discovered the path on the Dom route where you activate Alice at the pool, I'd missed that before.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not going to spoil my story openly on the love path. All I'm going to say is this. Wait until the next love update to find out what happens. Believe it or not, I am happy that you are really into this. It simply means I did my job right. Just be patient please, no one but me knows what's coming next. And sometimes looks can be deceiving.

As for the mistakes, those have been corrected, but it's going to be a while until the next build comes around with the fixes.

y7521y

May 26, 2019
Although there are some highlights in the corruption route, OneManVN does not have much description.
I finally decided to carry out the two routes of love and harem at the same time.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm not going to spoil my story openly on the love path. All I'm going to say is this. Wait until the next love update to find out what happens. Believe it or not, I am happy that you are really into this. It simply means I did my job right. Just be patient please, no one but me knows what's coming next. And sometimes looks can be deceiving.
Part of it is how unnecessary it seems which may change when the story is continued yes, but part of it is how completely out of left field it is, continuing the story surely won't change that. As an example, when he had to choose between rescuing Melissa or Caroline, if we were given the choice rather than him choosing for us it would be very obvious that whatever we chose there would be serious consequences. Another would be leaving Alison alone in the motel the first night – that feels really wrong, you expect bad things to happen if you choose that (I don't know if they actually do; despite my curiosity, I haven't been able to bring myself to do that to her; some things I just don't have the heart for even in a game). Does that make sense? That a choice which brings bad things should give you a sense of foreboding so you think twice before doing it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Freezer14

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Part of it is how unnecessary it seems which may change when the story is continued yes, but part of it is how completely out of left field it is, continuing the story surely won't change that. As an example, when he had to choose between rescuing Melissa or Caroline, if we were given the choice rather than him choosing for us it would be very obvious that whatever we chose there would be serious consequences. Another would be leaving Alison alone in the motel the first night – that feels really wrong, you expect bad things to happen if you choose that (I don't know if they actually do; despite my curiosity, I haven't been able to bring myself to do that to her; some things I just don't have the heart for even in a game). Does that make sense? That a choice which brings bad things should give you a sense of foreboding so you think twice before doing it?
When you're relying on someone to rescue you and your family it's probably best it's the one that loves you and is pregnant with your child. Not the one that you turned down twice in 1 day. I would think there would be less of a sense of urgency for her.

I mean I don't know how much more of a warning you're looking for.
You turn down Alison in the Alison love route in a game called Alison and things most likely won't to go to plan.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Like I said. I can understand, and ever respect a fan who really feels for the girls. Nothing makes me happier. Just don't forget the most important thing. Everyone has an opinion, and they all see things differently. As for me, I don't have an opinion, I have facts. I wrote the damn thing. As far as I am concerned everything is going based on the story. Consequences included. On the motel choice, I suggest you give it a try and find out, or if you don't have the heart to do it. Read this spoiler.

That a choice which brings bad things should give you a sense of foreboding so you think twice before doing it?
The story begins with Alison, throughout the entire game in love path especially, the MC is clearly in love with her and he even tells her he loves her. So, you expect all of that to just go away when you decide to choose Melissa. A sense of foreboding? What's more evil than leading a broken girl to believe you love her, have her fall in love with you, then rejecting her for another one? Honestly, at this point, I am officially done responding to this topic. You are clearly only seeing whatever you want to see, which is fine. Continue to do so if you wish, after all, you're the one playing it.

Motel answer. As far as the motel goes... If you leave her alone in the Motel, it ends badly enough to end the game. So, there is your answer. This game is never going to be all happy endings. Some choices will lead to difficult to stomach outcomes.

And the only person who can decide if it is for them or not is the player. I've already made up my mind on it a long time ago. Necessary, or not, is still only a matter of individual opinion, which does not apply to me... As we have already discussed many times by now.

Anyhow, I've learned that there is no way to make everyone happy. That is something I have to live with. Hopefully what you do seem to like, keeps you playing, otherwise, it is what it is. Take care, and have fun.

Last edited:

Red469

May 18, 2018

As for the mistakes, those have been corrected, but it's going to be a while until the next build comes around with the fixes.
Waits with baited breath :) I do Love the love path, the harems good but the other is my fav, I am seriously lookin forward to see what comes next :)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
You turn down Alison in the Alison love route in a game called Alison and things most likely won't to go to plan.
Just because the story revolves around her doesn't mean she has to be the love interest you know. Clearly that's the story that OMVN wants to tell, but acting like it's obvious that they have to end up together is ridiculous. Her finding the loving family she never had River Tam style works just as well as a story. I hope that is the way it goes if you choose Melissa, even if she can't have him she still deserves to be happy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Freezer14

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Just because the story revolves around her doesn't mean she has to be the love interest you know. Clearly that's the story that OMVN wants to tell, but acting like it's obvious that they have to end up together is ridiculous. Her finding the loving family she never had River Tam style works just as well as a story. I hope that is the way it goes if you choose Melissa, even if she can't have him she still deserves to be happy.
I always appreciate a Firefly reference but where the game splits you ask her to stay as your "Love Interest (Relationship)"
That seems pretty clear and obvious. I mean it's right there on the screen saying that "Love is the real, canonical story"
How canon can it be when you can can her for Mel? :WeSmart: That seems more like one of those ""What-if" scenarios"

route.png

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I always appreciate a Firefly reference but where the game splits you ask her to stay as your "Love Interest (Relationship)"
That seems pretty clear and obvious. I mean it's right there on the screen saying that "Love is the real, canonical story"
How canon can it be when you can can her for Mel? :WeSmart: That seems more like one of those ""What-if" scenarios"

View attachment 457561
I know what it says. I was responding to the claim that she has to be the love interest because she's the title character. Obviously if he was planned to be a father figure rather than a lover to her, there are a few things that would happen differently.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So, it happened. I have spent all day trying to convince myself it's real, and it finally sunk in. I've hit and surpassed 100 patrons. 111 and climbing to be exact. If you're reading this and are a patron.
And yes, this is not from Alison. But, I couldn't resist sharing it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So, it happened. I have spent all day trying to convince myself it's real, and it finally sunk in. I've hit and surpassed 100 patrons. 111 and climbing to be exact. If you're reading this and are a patron.
And yes, this is not from Alison. But, I couldn't resist sharing it.
Considering last time we talked numbers you were stuck under 50 for so long.

Proud of you hun, you deserve it.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Considering last time we talked numbers you were stuck under 50 for so long.

Proud of you hun, you deserve it.
Yeah... Was at bloody 28-50 for almost 9 months FFS. Thank you Avaron1974 for helping me make it here :love: I owe a lot to you, to Rob, and of course to all those amazing devs who helped me with some cross-promotions. <3 SuperWriter, Perverteer, and Ptolemy. I also owe a big thank you to those of you who helped me by simply not being dicks and understanding how easy it is (Not!) to juggle RL/work and spend the 300+ hours I spend on this month in and out, 7 days a week and the stress that comes with simply doing what we do.

Engine#9

Dec 1, 2018
Shadow put Caroline on her bike....A crossplane crank R1. The sound clip is from the Austin Racing exhaust video. It's on a dyno, lol. Dev has fantastic taste.

Reactions: OneManVN

Red469

May 18, 2018
Yeah... Was at bloody 28-50 for almost 9 months FFS. Thank you Avaron1974 for helping me make it here :love: I owe a lot to you, to Rob, and of course to all those amazing devs who helped me with some cross-promotions. <3 SuperWriter, Perverteer, and Ptolemy. I also owe a big thank you to those of you who helped me by simply not being dicks and understanding how easy it is (Not!) to juggle RL/work and spend the 300+ hours I spend on this month in and out, 7 days a week and the stress that comes with simply doing what we do.
Good going mate, and we all know the work you put into this VN and are Thankful for your dedication...
Keep going mate, We Love the content.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes