Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Glad you like it. The reason he thinks about Alison; in dom is that it's too early on that path. In other words, we are way behind when compared to Harem or love path progress wise. It'll change with each update. And of course, don't forget that there are two ways to play that specific path. Slowly corrupting her to your perverted ways, and or making her submit to you with all her heart, through affection. And I love Melissa as well, she makes it very difficult for me personally to leave her out of the picture in any path. However, at the end of the day, Alison; is daddy's girl.
Maybe it'll get better later then, but from what little is there already I really don't like the version of our guy on that path. He seems way too selfish and manipulative either way of playing it for me.
Melissa it was really love at first sight, from when we first saw her taking down that dumbass Ronny. Then when she accidentally ends up on top of you and despite her apparently dominant position you just make her melt it really sealed it for me.
screenshot0005.png
Such a strong and awesome girl helpless before your touch, and she hasn't disappointed since.
And daddy's girl? Yes, I really like Alice calling him daddy, she's such a good girl and totally deserves treats. Maybe Alison can find a new daddy in him too, lord knows her old one doesn't deserve the title. I don't believe Alice has called him that while she's awake, I wonder how she'd react to that?
"I'm not sure I understand the connection between who lives and dies and fucking Alison?" Love path is intended for Alison, it is the love story. Choosing to deviate from that path, comes with a price, a price some who have a conscious may not be willing to pay.
There doesn't seem to be any logical connection between the decision and the consequence though, unless Alison is getting back at him for rejecting her by letting his daughter be killed, and that really doesn't seem like her at all.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Maybe it'll get better later then, but from what little is there already I really don't like the version of our guy on that path. He seems way too selfish and manipulative either way of playing it for me.
Melissa, it was love at first sight, from when we first saw her taking down that dumbass Ronny. Then when she accidentally ends up on top of you and despite her apparently dominant position you just make her melt it really sealed it for me.
View attachment 454528
Such a strong and awesome girl helpless before your touch, and she hasn't disappointed since.
And daddy's girl? Yes, I really like Alice calling him daddy, she's such a good girl and totally deserves treats. Maybe Alison can find a new daddy in him too, lord knows her old one doesn't deserve the title. I don't believe Alice has called him that while she's awake, I wonder how she'd react to that?

There doesn't seem to be any logical connection between the decision and the consequence though unless Alison is getting back at him for rejecting her by letting his daughter be killed, and that really doesn't seem like her at all.
There doesn't seem to be any logical connection between the decision and the consequence though unless Alison is getting back at him for rejecting her by letting his daughter be killed, and that really doesn't seem like her at all.
I think you misunderstood what I was saying. Alison/Alice has nothing to do with death. I placed that consequence there for those who wish to deviate from the "linear" path, as I have said from the very beginning. Alison is not just a title... The love path is intended for her. However, over the months' people complaining about how it wasn't fair. I decided to give them an alternative. Choose Melissa and pretty much break Alison's heart. For that, you also get to deal with the consequences. Believe me, I get it, Melissa; became more famous than I had ever anticipated. In fact, she was meant to die not long after taking out Ronny. But, she was never meant to be a contender in the love path, so I made adjustments. Want Melissa? Pay the price ;)
As for daddy's girl, I was referring to myself. Alison is my girl.

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I think you misunderstood what I was saying. Alison/Alice has nothing to do with death. I placed that consequence there for those who wish to deviate from the "linear" path, as I have said from the very beginning. Alison is not just a title... The love path is intended for her. However, over the months' people complaining about how it wasn't fair. I decided to give them an alternative. Choose Melissa and pretty much break Alison's heart. For that, you also get to deal with the consequences. Believe me, I get it, Melissa; became more famous than I had ever anticipated. In fact, she was meant to die not long after taking out Ronny. But, she was never meant to be a contender in the love path, so I made adjustments. Want Melissa? Pay the price ;)
So it's not meant to make sense, it's just a 'Fuck You' to people who prefer Melissa to Alison? That isn't fair.

• Angry
Reactions: Freezer14

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So it's not meant to make sense, it's just a 'Fuck You' to people who prefer Melissa to Alison? That isn't fair.
How exactly is that a fuck you? Love is not a harem, it's called "Alison" for a reason. Someone dying or living in it has no effect on your "collection" It's just a consequence of your actions, that path simply means Alice gets there a little later, and it's because she was not shown what love is by you.

It's not like I set the place on fire and made you choose only one girl. One day you go to work and you decide to take the bus instead of your car. Your car was rigged to explode that day, turns out taking the bus saved your life... Would you rather have taken the car knowing what happened later? So, decide which choice can you live with and go with it. It has nothing to do with fuck you. Not everything needs to end with happy endings and pink bunnies, butterflies, and roses everywhere.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
View attachment 454629

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
D-aww. She would have been fine on the other paths short stuff. Love was her quick ending. But, once I saw how many loved her on her very first appearance, I had to make long term arrangements to keep her in play and make sense of it.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So to close this chapter once and for all. Here is a clear and hopefully comprehensive explanation about Alice on the last love update. Alice comes to you with a sense of urgency if, and only if you show her what love is, do not forget that she is an Ai. Once you choose Alice or Alison, she will pick up on it and she will respond accordingly. If you chose Melissa, this does not mean you are being punished by me! It simply means that Alice does not feel that "extra" sense of urgency, you know the one that tells her the man who loves me and or I love, is in danger, and I need to get there yesterday. It is those few seconds that make the difference between life and death. It may not be a choice or consequence you agree with, but it is there and it's staying there.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
So to close this chapter once and for all. Here is a clear and hopefully comprehensive explanation about Alice on the last love update. Alice comes to you with a sense of urgency if, and only if you show her what love is, do not forget that she is an Ai. Once you choose Alice or Alison, she will pick up on it and she will respond accordingly. If you chose Melissa, this does not mean you are being punished by me! It simply means that Alice does not feel that "extra" sense of urgency, you know the one that tells her the man who loves me and or I love, is in danger, and I need to get there yesterday. It is those few seconds that make the difference between life and death. It may not be a choice or consequence you agree with, but it is there and it's staying there.
I love the story, well all three of them, you shouldn't change a thing! :)

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I love the story, well all three of them, you shouldn't change a thing! :)
I've accepted the fact that not everyone does. As well as that some will never agree with the choices or consequences. However, this is a mature story that will cause heartbreaks and force us to make tough decisions, they will only get tougher as we near the end of love. And I'm not going to change a single letter.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Well it's a good thing I became a patron on the strength of the harem route, because that definitely would do it for me. It absolutely is a punishment for making the 'wrong' choice; 'Alison is daddy's girl, and if you break her heart you pay the price' makes that perfectly clear.

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Well it's a good thing I became a patron on the strength of the harem route, because that definitely would do it for me. It absolutely is a punishment for making the 'wrong' choice; 'Alison is daddy's girl, and if you break her heart you pay the price' makes that perfectly clear.
No, it's a consequence of an action. Don't forget. The game is named after Alison. If you choose not to love the titular character, and something happens as a result of that, that's the story. By choosing to ignore the primary storyline of the game, you choose a different storyline. It just so happens that that story features a darker scene than the primary one. If you want to see it as a punishment, that's on you. I choose to see it as an another story from there on out. You can call it a "wrong" choice because of the consequence, but it's an option that he gives you. It's still part of the story. I would say I made the wrong choice too, if that was a consequence I were to face. But it's my wrong choice. I made it. It's not the wrong choice in that it ends the game. It just becomes a different story. It's only "wrong" if you see it as wrong. But by choosing to ignore the character that the story is clearly about, you should expect that choice to have consequences.

That's not something you complain about to the creator. This is his creation, after all. He knows what is going to happen. And of course he's going to be partial to his first character. That's not something to be angry about. That's why he made the game, to tell her story. To say that the primary character shouldn't be enough of an option that ignoring her (for someone else) doesn't change the story is, honestly, rather ludicrous. Especially when another character was supposed to die, and not be an option. He's already changed the story enough by even keeping Melissa alive.

But that's just it. Choices change stories. There become two paths at that point. It's your choice, but your choice affects your story. Timelines split. You can choose to be with Alison, and also have a daughter, or you can choose to not be with her, and not have a daughter anymore. If you see that as a punishment, nothing will change that. But life is like that. Shit happens. Unlike life, this game is more forgiving. You do have the option to retry and choose to not be "punished". But choosing to take the route with consequences means no right to complain about it.

I'm not trying to argue, just to throw some food for thought in. If you choose to go against the intended story, don't expect it to work out perfectly.

Reactions: y7521y and OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Well, it's a good thing I became a patron on the strength of the harem route because that definitely would do it for me. It absolutely is a punishment for making the 'wrong' choice; 'Alison is daddy's girl, and if you break her heart you pay the price' makes that perfectly clear.
Although I appreciate the support, I do not believe that your opinion and clear personal preference is enough to change an entire script. The story was written with only Alison in mind. I suppose this is what I deserve for not sticking to what I initially had in mind. I listened to pleas and recommendations to add Melissa as an option. Not to worry though, it's a lesson I learned and a mistake I won't repeat again. Alison is indeed my girl, but that doesn't mean I'm going to force people to choose her. I never have, and don't care even a little bit if anyone thinks that's how it is. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, said opinion however does not automatically become a fact. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, and I'm not making the game for myself. Which simply means, that I am sorry you did not seem to like that choice. Here is some advice, don't choose it. Or live with it.

Red469

May 18, 2018

Hi OneManVN
Choosing such a cool name like Mel... What did you xpect? (Great choice btw)
Of course she would steal the show, or at least make you change your plans...

Thank you for Sticking in the Daddy talk, not too many authors dare go there, but you pulled it off Fun Fukin tastic...
Absolutely LOVE IT.

Good job so far, Luving the harem path and the love path...

Keep up the good work.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
It would have been better for the main route to just be about Alison I think, adding an option for Melissa-lovers and then punishing them for taking it just seems like a dick move. We get to love both of them in the harem route anyway.
I think we'll agree to disagree on this; I'm not going to change your mind, and I'm going to keep thinking what I think.

Also I discovered the path on the Dom route where you activate Alice at the pool, I'd missed that before.

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes