OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
dom path have a lot more content than the roomie path?
I'd say... Love/Harem/Dom so far, in terms of content. And Dom has two ways to play it on its own. Read op about dom choices if you decide to play it.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'd say... Love/Harem/Dom so far, in terms of content. And Dom has two ways to play it on its own. Read op about dom choices if you decide to play it.
Aren't there three ways to play the Dom route? Affection obviously is one, and Obedience without 'unleash the beast' option and Obedience with 'unleash the beast' option both seem to go to different places. (Incidentally next time Dom route comes up, which of these three do you think you'll be focusing on? Some are noticeably longer than others.)

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well can anyone tell the difference in original and remastered story. I didn't get any different story same events in both

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well can anyone tell the difference in original and remastered story. I didn't get any different story same events in both
The story wasn't changed, just certain events.

The change was quite a while ago and the major change was the rape scene at the start.

Also the big warning letters to let everyone know this game has text.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Initially, the "true story" was meant to be Alison, getting raped and nearly killed by the two losers on screen.

However, since some people couldn't stomach it for obvious reasons and some of their personal experiences... I decided to be kind enough and give the choice of saving the poor thing. Eventually, once I finally build a second PC, I want to redo the opening with a neutral scene, she is still nude and all, but they have not gotten that far yet. Your choice will basically decide what we see. And the outcome will be exactly what you chose. Example: Remaster = You saved her, no rape took place. Original: Well, you get the point. The definition of changing things by interacting.

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
Initially, the "true story" was meant to be Alison, getting raped and nearly killed by the two losers on screen.

However, since some people couldn't stomach it for obvious reasons and some of their personal experiences... I decided to be kind enough and give the choice of saving the poor thing. Eventually, once I finally build a second PC, I want to redo the opening with a neutral scene, she is still nude and all, but they have not gotten that far yet. Your choice will basically decide what we see. And the outcome will be exactly what you chose. Example: Remaster = You saved her, no rape took place. Original: Well, you get the point. The definition of changing things by interacting.
Thanks for answering, been itching my brain on what was canon in the intro when I remember this game (no offense).

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
They are subtle, but they are there. Things like Alison's nightmare, that responds to the choice Original/Remastered and a few words that are used or not used depending on choice.

Reactions: McWoodz and Haast
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes