The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
So it has been quite some time since i've played, for example i dont recognize 2 of the girls in the banner...
What is the current progression for the 3 paths?
I was always a harem fan myself but Dom followed a close, close second.
I know there was talk about incorporating aspects of each route into the others, for example a harem with some dom/sub dynamics and a loving Dom route, were these implemented?

Looking to choose a path (damn Ren'py for not having 3 rows of saves, 1 for each path.) and wanting to make the right choice

Also, no walkthrough?

Edit: Okay, the Dom path is reeeeeally short, hopefully harem is longer. <3

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Freezer14

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Edit: Okay, the Dom path is reeeeeally short, hopefully harem is longer. <3
It isn't, you need to make certain choices which are in the OP to get all the scenes.

PLEASE FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!
If you decide to play the latest build of Alison. 0.4.2. Choose either affection points all the way, or "Unleash the beast option." Followed by more obedience choices when prompted. Whether you like it or not, the content is created in such a way that it requires said choice to be made. Otherwise, you will end up with a broken mess. So if you don't want to play the obedience side, then choose only affection and that's it. If you want to unlock all of the content, then choose what you're supposed to :p You need 10 obedience points to unlock the path initially, and 15 in total to unlock all of its content.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
It isn't, you need to make certain choices which are in the OP to get all the scenes.
D'oh! I can only blame my late night brain and lack of blood flow to the proper head for how i missed that. Will retry.

Edit:
Okay, much more content, seems you can only get from "unleashing the beast" and obedience choices, pure affection is adorable but goes nowhere.
Though hilarious that going obedience we get to meet digital you. (which is fucking adorable!) <3
Just wanted to make sure, aside from the trap/watersports content (thank you omwn for the warning/skip!) , the current content ends on Alison's kitten outfit, yes? Like I said, just making sure I didnt miss anything so I can get started with the harem route.

Also Avaron, does digital you only appear in the Dom/sub route?

Last edited:

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
D'oh! I can only blame my late night brain and lack of blood flow to the proper head for how i missed that. Will retry.

Edit:
Okay, much more content, seems you can only get from "unleashing the beast" and obedience choices, pure affection is adorable but goes nowhere.
Though hilarious that going obedience we get to meet digital you. (which is fucking adorable!) <3
Just wanted to make sure, aside from the trap/watersports content (thank you omwn for the warning/skip!) , the current content ends on Alison's kitten outfit, yes? Like I said, just making sure I didnt miss anything so I can get started with the harem route.

Also Avaron, does digital you only appear in the Dom/sub route?
Yup, the kitten outfit ends the harem path for now.

As for Ava, a slightly different version of her makes a brief cameo in this harem update, with a larger role for her in future harem updates.
Also, if you haven't tried The Shrink, she pops up in the first release of that one, too.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well I finished the version.1 of the paths at least.
Great work as usual. More dialogue then artwok.
I kept clicking fast until I got to the part where I left off.
The animation was almost none existant for the compressed version.
There was some animation just not a lot.
Like when Chris's maid gets caugh by Melessa shaking her booty.
I may have to play the regulard version to see if there are any animation.
Old saves don't work and no mods or walkthroughs yet.
So there is no way to tell the stats to trigger certain events.
I hope the next version is just as big and less dialogue and more artwork.....pece.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Freezer14

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Well I finished the version.1 of the paths at least.
Great work as usual. More dialogue then artwok.
I kept clicking fast until I got to the part where I left off.
The animation was none existant for the compressed version.
I may have to play the regulard version to see if there are any animation.
Old saves don't work and no mods or walkthroughs yet.
So there is no way to tell the stats to trigger certain events.
I hope the next version is just as big and less dialogue and more artwork.....pece.
Stats only apply in the Dom route and there's a short guide for that in the OP
No other walkthrough is required other than - It splits into 3 different games at the love/harem/dom choice
There are animations in the full game so would recommend that over the compressed version which is not supplied by the dev

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You need 10 obedience points to unlock the path????????
How am I suppose to know that?........Write it down?
There is no walkthrough Mod or stats to guide you.
Except the guide in the OP, the very post you have to go to when downloading the game.

Dialogue is the entire point to the game with it being story based.

There are many warnings that the game has lots of text, that is not changing.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Except the guide in the OP, the very post you have to go to when downloading the game.

Dialogue is the entire point to the game with it being story based.

There are many warnings that the game has lots of text, that is not changing.
People can wish, there is nothing wrong with that. I've done all the dialogue reduction I'll ever do as is. 3-4 lines per image in all recent updates. So, if that's still too wordy, guess how many of those ..... I give.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well I finished all 3 games so I don't know what happened.
Game 1 had no continuation while game 2 and 3 did.
Are they going to put new stuff for game 1 in the next version?
Game 1 is the path where the mc finds his wife and daughter.
So either they both live or die.
That's how it ended in this version so nothing new there.
That is a lot of ground that needs to be covered and I thought that was the best path.
All the bad guys comming out of the woodwok. Chris is still alive.
Cause the mc is gonna need all the help he can get. Way too many bad guys.
Why isn't the wife and daughter in the other 2 games. I thought it was kinda cute.
I was trying the compressed version so there is no point in trying that huge version.
If there is nothing new in the first game that is.
Great game with great stories. Kinda makes me wish they make room for a 4th game/
That there were another Allison or more lurking around....peace

Sep 3, 2019
Just played harem route for first time, and damn loved that tattooed version of shadow, but a random question, she have same butterfly back tattoo and in same spot as nadia? Also nipple/belly piercing would looks nice on shadow, or maybe nipple piercings for winter

Sep 3, 2019
Also, i think i'm doing something wrong in dom path, It ends too fast and have scenes with Alison only, but i heard dom path have stuff like melissa + ava, so guess i'm missing scenes

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes