Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Guess I have to download it again (and sadly start over) . but this time I can speedclick through it all don't have to read everything again second time around ;)
I only had no animations for that part, but it eventually continued. Downloaded the uncompressed version and continued right there. Was certainly worth for that tiny increase in quality on Nadia... ♥

Reactions: Freezer14 and WaerM

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
I only had no animations for that part, but it eventually continued. Downloaded the uncompressed version and continued right there. Was certainly worth for that tiny increase in quality on Nadia... ♥
Yeah I will try to load the save in the uncompressed version and see if it works before I start over again.
thx m8 :)

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Ah crap , but thanks for that superfast reply dude.
Guess I have to download it again (and sadly start over) . but this time I can speedclick through it all don't have to read everything again second time around ;)
Love your work by the way , the story is phenomenal and the girls look stunning I was however a little bummed out by the new hairstyle on Alison though even if I fully understand the story and why they changed it. she was smokin hot with that short darkred hair :)
Renpy makes a separate save in a hidden by default folder. In short: You won't have to start from zero if you don't want too. Just look under load game and A for autosaves. Choose one and should still work. And I'm glad you like it.

Reactions: WaerM

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I love the sex scenes but games that just have sex are not my taste and lord knows their are hundreds to choose from.

A good and intriguing story with sex is exactly the types of games I love and if that’s not your cup of tea you can play the other games.

Love the game and story dev keep up the amazing work.
Glad you like it and don't worry. Not a single game I work on will be mindless sex. People can go play those elsewhere. Both games I currently work on are story-heavy and sex where it makes sense.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
i sad but happy two
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I managed to decipher some of this.
Girl dies. You made a choice, you face the consequences. As far as who dies and who does not, let's not make any assumptions. You'll know the next "Love" update. As for the girlfriend on Harem, that's "redacted" for now.

Reactions: Freezer14

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
stumbled over this game here just today and i have to say i really like it.

especially some dialogs are really funny and gave me more laughter than most other VN.

the only thing i don't like is allison with short hair. the long black hair suited that charactermodel way better. hope the long hairs will be back on her again in future!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Good game, wish there was more scenes besides Alice/Alison/Melissa
Not sure if it will be your thing or not but my character will be in harem soon, got a quick show of her cooking in this update, and she is already in the dom path.

If short red head cooks are your thing then there is that.

Despite Mel being my mistress in the dom path I don't think my character is lesbian so she'll probably be getting the dick soon. Weird to see that but still looking forward to seeing what happens with her.

Also Genevieve seems to be joining the harem and it already has Nadia and Shadow that are being built up for scenes.

Not sure who else besides me and Tiff that are turning up in the dom path that isn't one of the main 3 but will probably see the usual cast just unsure how involved they will be.

As for love route well that's mainly for Alison/Alice and Mel so doubt you'll get more on that route.

He doesn't give away much on future spoilers, he likes to keep people guessing.

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
Pretty nice game so far, but, I just can't help but ask... Is there a proper femdom path planned for Nadia?

I'm asking because the game has a "female domination" tag, and searching for the word femdom in this thread, earlier messages seem to suggest that for femdom I should play the harem route and go for Nadia. I've only played the harem route for now, but aside from one tiny moment in the beginning where we can beg her to cum, there hasn't been much indication that she could actually dominate us long term, we seem to have no choice but maintain the upper hand so far...

The first scene with her in the new house, for example, lets us choose whether we act dominantly towards her or kinda ignore her games and walk away. Seems like that would have been a good opportunity to have a submissive choice of staring at her ass and showing her that she is capable of manipulating us if she really wants to, but the only choices where Dom or neutral. So, since I'm not sure what the plan with her is, and I can't help but want to know...

Can we develop a relationship with her where she's the one on top? Or is she only meant to either get the tables turned on her or be proven wrong about men and be dated more "normally"?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Pretty nice game so far, but, I just can't help but ask... Is there a proper femdom path planned for Nadia?

I'm asking because the game has a "female domination" tag, and searching for the word femdom in this thread, earlier messages seem to suggest that for femdom I should play the harem route and go for Nadia. I've only played the harem route for now, but aside from one tiny moment in the beginning where we can beg her to cum, there hasn't been much indication that she could actually dominate us long term, we seem to have no choice but maintain the upper hand so far...

The first scene with her in the new house, for example, lets us choose whether we act dominantly towards her or kinda ignore her games and walk away. Seems like that would have been a good opportunity to have a submissive choice of staring at her ass and showing her that she is capable of manipulating us if she really wants to, but the only choices where Dom or neutral. So, since I'm not sure what the plan with her is, and I can't help but want to know...

Can we develop a relationship with her where she's the one on top? Or is she only meant to either get the tables turned on her or be proven wrong about men and be dated more "normally"?
According to what OMVN has said, he does have plans for a dominant Nadia and he ended that with "be careful what you wish for". I'm taking that as she'll be very strict.

Also looks like plans for a more dominant Mel in dom route.

If femdom is your thing and you like the character models here then his other game, The Shrink, might be to your liking.

You can have a dom or sub route with the girls in that one.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
According to what OMVN has said, he does have plans for a dominant Nadia and he ended that with "be careful what you wish for". I'm taking that as she'll be very strict.

Also looks like plans for a more dominant Mel in dom route.

If femdom is your thing and you like the character models here then his other game, The Shrink, might be to your liking.

You can have a dom or sub route with the girls in that one.
I didn't think your Mel could get any more dominating in the dom path, she was pretty dominating from what I saw. ;)

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Having a bit of trouble. My most recent saves won't load but 1 a little further back did but now it shows . as the name. Tried the name = u'namehere' command in the console but it doesn't seem to work. thoughts?

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
From what i've seen so far the game doesn't look half bad. The renders are very good, the character models look great and the story has the potential to be pretty interesting. The way it started off really got me interested in seeing how things would progress later on. I actually felt quite sad for Alison and i was more than ready to see how we would end up helping her get back on her feet. The only thing that kept me from truly enjoying it was some of the writing, dialogue and the way a lot of the scenes were set up when it comes to the combination of what you're seeing and what you're reading.

I've never had a game urge me not to skip over any dialogue from the very beginning, so i was a bit surprised to see how little time it took for me wanting to skip through most of it. That usually doesn't happen to me in these types of games but i have to say i got tired of it pretty quickly. I know the game warns us that it's quite heavy on the dialogue and all, but i feel like it's just way too cluttered and sometimes even hard to follow. The characters often say the weirdest things and sometimes even say or do stuff that completely contradicts the way they have been behaving, or even things they said only seconds earlier. They often repeat the same thing several times in a single scene and sometimes even bring it back up in their thoughts over the following scenes, forcing the player to read through the same thing again and again only worded slightly different each time. It just makes it feel like the conversations are all over the place and often barely make any sense to me because of the way they play out. Not to mention the fact that at least half of what we're reading are their thoughts and not the actual conversations, making a lot of the dialogue take a lot longer than necessary.

What makes that feeling worse is the fact that a lot of the time the pictures i'm looking at don't reflect what's happening at all. For example, there's a scene where Alison is supposed to be shy/embarrassed according to the dialogue but the picture is showing her in some kind of combat-ready pose with a smug little smile like she's ready to jump me or something. Now don't get me wrong i don't need a new render every 2 seconds in order to enjoy a game, but it would've been nice if the pictures actually showed the things i was reading and most of all if the emotions and expressions of the characters would match that of the dialogue.

I know it looks a bit like i'm taking a dump on the game but that's really not my intention, like i said before the game isn't bad. It's just that because of these things i never managed to feel connected to the story and characters, and it made me want to skip through most of the dialogue very quickly. I honestly think the game has a lot of potential to be great, but to me the things i've mentioned are holding it back quite a bit which is too bad.

Edit: Having played through to the end of the current content i feel it's only fair to add something here. It's clear to me i should've waited a bit longer before commenting... The way the game improves as it progresses is actually crazy, from the render quality (which i thought was already good to begin with) to the writing and storytelling the game has quickly turned into something i'll be keeping a close eye on. It's quite a unique story with a good mix of seriousness and some good goofy moments that actually made me laugh. The characters all have their own distinctive personality which is reflected in the dialogue quite well. I realise the dialogue is one of the things i was giving a hard time earlier, but that was before i played through the whole thing and the way it improves simply deserves a lot of credit in my opinion. Another thing that really improves are the transitions, at first i kind of had the feeling i was being rushed from one scene to another but the further i got into the game the more that feeling just vanished completely. The transitions between(and during) scenes felt smooth and had a good pace to them, which really helped in making it feel like a more coherent story overall.

All in all i'm pleasantly surprised, the complaints i had when originally writing this comment just vanished one by one as i was playing through the game, which is an impressive feat even when you don't take into account this is OneManVN's first project. I'll be looking forward to future updates!

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes