OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Anybody have a current save really CBF replaying the entire thing especially when the skip function is disabled during first playthrough
Nothing is disabled. Just go to Preferences, and turn up the text speed, as well as the Skip unread text top right. Return, then skip with ctrl. I would have included a save, but people use their own name of choice, someone would then complain about their name being OMVN.

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
If you didn't end the harem update with Melissa pregnant then you used the wrong hole ;)
You do know there's 3 completely different routes, right?
in game happening so much so not was alltime sure what happening and what route iam but i love game np just noticing preg and some others was on teasing yet (flashing) and none woman was yet really on preg mode,but game is big and i like ,thank you ;) :)

Reactions: McWoodz

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
Hey guys I got a little snag here , Playing the game from a new start on the Harem route and when I get to the first sexscene with Melissa (Intercourse) it crashes on me no matter what option I pic (bouncy titties,bouncy butt or the deleted animation) anyone else had that same problem and know how to fix it ? It's the first animation in the game and I don't have a clue on what causes it to chrash , never had that problem in any game before no matter what engine the game was based on...
It started to get real heated and I do sowanna continue it now so pleasehelp.
U have any Idea OneManVN ?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hey guys I got a little snag here , Playing the game from a new start on the Harem route and when I get to the first sexscene with Melissa (Intercourse) it crashes on me no matter what option I pic (bouncy titties,bouncy butt or the deleted animation) anyone else had that same problem and know how to fix it ? It's the first animation in the game and I don't have a clue on what causes it to chrash , never had that problem in any game before no matter what engine the game was based on...
It started to get real heated and I do sowanna continue it now so pleasehelp.
U have any Idea OneManVN ?
It's the compressed version, there is not much I can do about that sorry.

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
I seriously don't know why dev "waste" so much time building useless scenes, I'm talking about fight scenes or crime scenes or whatever that doesn't involve sex (or at least, building tension around futur sex scene). I mean 1 scene or 2 per game is ok but don't waste too much time building scene like that imo, if we play your game it's not because we want thrill, if we wanted that, we would go on Steam !

The renders are fantastic, but there is way too much text, even with the skipping enable button, it was still a lot to skip.

But maybe it's just me...
I love the sex scenes but games that just have sex are not my taste and lord knows their are hundreds to choose from.

A good and intriguing story with sex is exactly the types of games I love and if that’s not your cup of tea you can play the other games.

Love the game and story dev keep up the amazing work.

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
It's the compressed version, there is not much I can do about that sorry.
Ah crap , but thanks for that superfast reply dude.
Guess I have to download it again (and sadly start over) . but this time I can speedclick through it all don't have to read everything again second time around ;)
Love your work by the way , the story is phenomenal and the girls look stunning I was however a little bummed out by the new hairstyle on Alison though even if I fully understand the story and why they changed it. she was smokin hot with that short darkred hair :)

Reactions: OneManVN
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes