May 2, 2017
Dev wasn't lying when he said it's text heavy, fortunately, I feed on that shit.

Edit:I know writing conversations isn't everyone's strongest point, hell I can't even keep a conversation with my closest friends, but more game developers needs to learn this. I see some game where the renders are really good but the conversations are dry as hell.

Last edited:

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
is this the last scene of the update? i remember this scene when i played the game in august.. i started a new game and it's stopping right after this scene.. Untitled.png

CatEclctic41

Jan 28, 2018
INCEST PATCHES:

Win/Linux: -
Mac: -

Drag and drop inside the /game folder, overwrite when prompted.
Mega Link is Broken

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
DAILY REMINDER THAT HIGH-PITCHED SOUNDS IN REN'PY ARE DEAFENING.
If you, like me, play H-games late at night, be aware that you may have to pretend they have no audio, because the threat of tinnitus at otherwise-low volume (and volume equalization) is too great.
Edit: I played a really early version of this and wasn't impressed. But this render may well be my most favorite in all of H-games.
The Fall of Fuckles 1.jpg
Here's hoping for eight million more renders of Nadia! #GoSwoleorGoHome #HYPERButts
Also, I named the MC "The Fall of Fuckles" and it constantly reminds of me of "Destiny" by The Fall of Eve, which is both somewhat fitting and one of my favorite songs.

Last edited:
Reactions: asd33asd33

W.Bear88

Mar 15, 2019
DAILY REMINDER THAT HIGH-PITCHED SOUNDS IN REN'PY ARE DEAFENING.
If you, like me, play H-games late at night, be aware that you may have to pretend they have no audio, because the threat of tinnitus at otherwise-low volume (and volume equalization) is too great.
Edit: I played a really early version of this and wasn't impressed. But this render may well be my most favorite in all of H-games.
View attachment 443877
Here's hoping for eight million more renders of Nadia! #GoSwoleorGoHome #HYPERButts
Also, I named the MC "The Fall of Fuckles" and it constantly reminds of me of "Destiny" by The Fall of Eve, which is both somewhat fitting and one of my favorite songs.
How did you play that one picture??? :oops::oops::oops::unsure::unsure:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
OneManVN In "most" cases save compatibility is due to adding a variable that doesn't exist in previous version, the way to fix this is using the "Try/Except" model:

init python:
try: Variable_1
except NameError: Variable_1 = <Value>

try: Variable_2
except NameError: Variable_2 = <Value>

try: Variable_3
except NameError: Variable_3 = 0

Add this to your script.rpy file at the beginning and it should "fix" your problems.
Thanks but that's not the case. I updated RenPy to the latest version and then my saves were not working anymore. I then built the game with that version.

Reactions: HeavyEavy

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
So how much of a focus is on futa/trans in this game? Not really a fan.

Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
I dropped a few curses and then I remembered what a quality VN this was. If it's back to the start so be it once more unto the breach.

I cleared my old saves so there would be no confusion later on. I am ready to start again plus this will give me a nice little refresher. It's blowing my mind when people are complaining about too much text in a VN. I will report back once I have caught up to the new content.

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
Has this "joke" been done already? (cant remember and its almost 200 pages to look through!) (hell, I could have already done it before and not remember!)
Presses F.png

Last edited:
Reactions: asd33asd33
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes