Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
The animations don't work in the compressed version for me, either. I don't get BSOD, nor does it lock up or crash my PC, but they don't play at all with or without the IC patch for me.

Sep 21, 2019
I just got finished with the version of the game and having not played it before I'm glad that I had not because as good as it was i would have hated to have to get it in batches vs what was available now. All in all I'd give it a solid good rating with my number one complaint being that it seemed the dev could not for the life of him/her decide what size he wanted the characters to be. There's the obvious ones of course like Nadia or Shadow and they are consistent but the main ones like Alison and Melissa they go back and forth between absolutely gorgeous renders to these blown out of fucking proportion, idiotic looking messes that just jerks out you out of the story and ruins a good portion of the game with how glaring it is.

If you can deal with that you'll enjoy the shit out of this.

jussi818

Jul 17, 2017
hmmm interesting game and sure future its great when more focus mc to do and not what happening around world ;) sure what happening around was nice look ,alot great teasing in game and few nice scenes but many things not are in game in yet i think ,harem and pregnancy and some others and hope coming soon in future ,perhaps in this year ??? ;) :) :p thank you for great start in game

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
hmmm interesting game and sure future its great when more focus mc to do and not what happening around world ;) sure what happening around was nice look ,alot great teasing in game and few nice scenes but many things not are in game in yet i think ,harem and pregnancy and some others and hope coming soon in future ,perhaps in this year ??? ;) :) :p thank you for great start in game
If you didn't end the harem update with Melissa pregnant then you used the wrong hole ;)
You do know there's 3 completely different routes, right?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
animations?text,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......texttext,text,text,text.......text
That's incorrect. You clearly missed one . and the final text, that's coming with the next update. No renders, only text. Stay tuned. Warning this reply may contain text.

xSessive

Aug 27, 2019
I seriously don't know why dev "waste" so much time building useless scenes, I'm talking about fight scenes or crime scenes or whatever that doesn't involve sex (or at least, building tension around futur sex scene). I mean 1 scene or 2 per game is ok but don't waste too much time building scene like that imo, if we play your game it's not because we want thrill, if we wanted that, we would go on Steam !

The renders are fantastic, but there is way too much text, even with the skipping enable button, it was still a lot to skip.

But maybe it's just me...

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
OneManVN In "most" cases save compatibility is due to adding a variable that doesn't exist in previous version, the way to fix this is using the "Try/Except" model:

init python:
try: Variable_1
except NameError: Variable_1 = <Value>

try: Variable_2
except NameError: Variable_2 = <Value>

try: Variable_3
except NameError: Variable_3 = 0

Add this to your script.rpy file at the beginning and it should "fix" your problems.

Reactions: Gardan
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes