ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I kinda wish they would put 1000 or 3000 renders to make me want to start fropm the beginning.
Oh well I just hope it's worth all that effort all over again.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Alison Fall of the Apple [v0.4.5] [OneManVN] - Original Size: 3.03GB

Download Win (318MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
OneManVN
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, technically yes. Since, there was one scene, and with the patch that apparently only works from a fresh start? Idfk what broke with it, but long story short. With the patch, she is his niece, and I suppose that IC stands? I personally would rather it go away tbh. I gave up on that path in other words.

I.W.

Apr 6, 2018
Well, technically yes. Since, there was one scene, and with the patch that apparently only works from a fresh start? Idfk what broke with it, but long story short. With the patch, she is his niece, and I suppose that IC stands? I personally would rather it go away tbh. I gave up on that path in other words.
I feel that. I don't really care about the IC just thought I'd ask. Thanks for answering! Also take my money please. (y)

arms99

May 11, 2018
It was a really good update, thoroughly enjoyed it. I particularly loved the scenes with Winter. I was a bit conflicted with her scene. On the one hand I was disappointed you didn't get to boink her, but on the other hand it would have taken away from the sweetness of the scene if you had.

Reactions: Freezer14

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
It was a really good update, thoroughly enjoyed it. I particularly loved the scenes with Winter. I was a bit conflicted with her scene. On the one hand I was disappointed you didn't get to boink her, but on the other hand it would have taken away from the sweetness of the scene if you had.
Glad you liked it, and if you have played my game, then you'll know I don't do quickie boinks. If there is no relationship built up, there is no boink. Future "Harem" specific updates will have patrons voting on 1-3 girls per update, allowing me to focus on at least 100-150 renders per girl/per update.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes