Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
Her base is based off what I do actually look like with creative differences.

Model is taller and curvier and my hair is slightly shorter and straighter. That's about it as differences go. Face is very similar although my freckles are everywhere oh and i'm a bit paler.

Freckles are a nightmare in the sun. I don't get a tan the sun just plays dot to dot with them and colours in the gaps.

As curves go, those are the ones i'd love.

That's the biggest difference. My chest can barely be classed as a curve although I do have a bum, i'm quite proud of that part. Considering i'm built like a pencil i'm glad something sticks out.

I do so love that hair though.

He's done an awesome job, i'm well impressed and not a little bit emotional.
It's still so awesome of OneManVN to base a character off of you (and multiple versions, no less), and I can't wait to see what this one's like.
I just hope it doesn't come across as weird to say that I'm attracted to video game you... and based on your description, now real you, too. :oops:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
She's also like way taller
I'm glad you said it first... I was going to say it but I didn't want to get punched in the knee (sorry, not sorry) :ROFLMAO:

Has she gone yet? Can I come out of hiding?

But seriously Ava, pixel you is hot :love: (your personality is hot too :);)) I mean that in a purely non-creepy type way :)

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
It's still so awesome of OneManVN to base a character off of you (and multiple versions, no less), and I can't wait to see what this one's like.
I just hope it doesn't come across as weird to say that I'm attracted to video game you... and based on your description, now real you, too. :oops:
Get in line pal. And don't forget to take a number, the others may get upset if you skip the line.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So, I have it on good authority, that some filthy pirate, sent my game to UncleVT so he can update the thread with it. I can't believe these people, a man can't even walk by this thread without losing a copy of Alison, inexplicably. I do not condone piracy! Also, I'm starting work on the shrink, oh! Almost forgot. I'm 12 patrons away from 100! Woooooooo. We going places bitches. <3 you guys, and thanks for supporting me this whole fucking year.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes