Givettme

Jul 4, 2018
You can in harem and dom. Be as submissive as you like, just be careful with how submissive you get. Once you pass a certain point with choices, I take them away, and you become a bottom boy ;) Perfect example with Dom path Tiffa. Also in Dom, Melissa, Shadow, are very dominant in it. Nadia is dominant in Harem.
Untill now you can only play as a dominant in the DOM path right? The only one dominant towards MC until the latest version is Nadia, or am I missing something?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Untill now you can only play as a dominant in the DOM path right? The only one dominant towards MC until the latest version is Nadia, or am I missing something?
Yeah, currently you can only be a "dom" in the dom path. However, that's going to change soon-ish. Harem will also have a dominant side of the mc as well as some of the girls as it develops a little more. It won't be as heavy as the actual dom path, but, it will have enough "dom" in it for most.

As for femdom outside the Dom path. Nadia is the only one for the time being.

Current (upcoming) Harem build, is finally starting to look like one. We're getting all the ladies under one roof, and also a little one on one time with each available girl up to this point. Next update for the harem, should see you choosing to develop relationships with a girl, or "girls" depending on choices.

Last edited:

anwar

Mar 4, 2018
I would like to see what happens next in love path.just out of curiosity, when will there an update on love path?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I would like to see what happens next in love path.just out of curiosity, when will there an update on love path?
Well, if I reach my goal for October, fingers crossed... I will be able to work on two things at the same time. This will really ramp up the update release schedule. If not, then we're looking at late November early December.

Efol

Nov 18, 2018
Sometime this month. No goal reached = no need to kill myself. I will have it ready for this month regardless.
It's good you aren't killing yourself by overworking. If you kill yourself we get no more bootylicious Alison, and that can't happen.

Btw just a random thought...if you combine Avaline and Alison you would get the daughter from DMD :D

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
It's good you aren't killing yourself by overworking. If you kill yourself we get no more bootylicious Alison, and that can't happen.

Btw just a random thought...if you combine Avaline and Alison you would get the daughter from DMD :D
"If you kill yourself we get no more bootylicious Alison, and that can't happen."

Yeah, that is sadly very accurate. Although I didn't make it public, or a big deal. I did manage to land myself in the hospital last month. Apparently it was dehydration, which led to exhaustion and some 4 days of me being unable to stay awake or functioning for longer than 3 hours.

Long story short: Me being dead, does indeed equal nomore game. So, I've taken things down a few hundred hours now. The worst thing about all of this? The water bottle has always been 2 feet away from me. I get so lost in work for hours, that I completely lose track of time. Anyhow, back to not overworking myself.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
help him reach his October goal..if y'all really knew how good this dev is to people you be making it rain all up in here...not many games give you this much content in one game..3 games in one..3 paths that are each unique yet connect...so much wonderful art and most kinks touched on somewhere you can see or avoid..i see so many crappy or out of date games with money still being tossed at them and shake my head in pity at them when good games like this are passed over...lets get him pass the 100 patron mark so he can go all smiley happy and skipping in the rain type stuffs :p

Mar 5, 2018
help him reach his October goal..if y'all really knew how good this dev is to people you be making it rain all up in here...not many games give you this much content in one game..3 games in one..3 paths that are each unique yet connect...so much wonderful art and most kinks touched on somewhere you can see or avoid..i see so many crappy or out of date games with money still being tossed at them and shake my head in pity at them when good games like this are passed over...lets get him pass the 100 patron mark so he can go all smiley happy and skipping in the rain type stuffs :p
I like this game a lot it really is 3 games in one, mostly because each path is unrelated, at first i was confused with the change between Love to Harem, but once i realize that, i love it a lot.

I love the girls... they are so good! A little sad about the goddess path... but! I take it.

The corruption path is not a wise choice, it seems BIG, like i need a lot of content, it not just divide by kinks... it too by force, corruption, emotion, etc. Too big and at the end the developer is just one person xD. But if he can really do it, why not? The bad things is the time it will take... aaaaa so few complete games to play that are not japonese vn...

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I like this game a lot it really is 3 games in one, mostly because each path is unrelated, at first i was confused with the change between Love to Harem, but once i realize that, i love it a lot.

I love the girls... they are so good! A little sad about the goddess path... but! I take it.

The corruption path is not a wise choice, it seems BIG, like i need a lot of content, it not just divide by kinks... it too by force, corruption, emotion, etc. Too big and at the end the developer is just one person xD. But if he can really do it, why not? The bad things is the time it will take... aaaaa so few complete games to play that are not japonese vn...
The only limitation I have is income. Income which costs me development time. I have to work a job like everyone else to pay bills. That's 40-60 hours a week that I could be spending on the game. And if I had the income, I'd get the proper hardware to release massive updates every 4-6 weeks.

As far as finishing the game is concerned. Idk what other people/devs do... but, I've never quit on anything in my life. It's just not who I am, it has nothing to do with money or anything other than my own pride. Alison and the shrink are both going to be completed, with or without support. More support however = faster completion since that will allow me to work full time on them.

I love what I do, and it would be nice to be able to do it full time. I promised a whole year of monthly updates, and guess what? I've delivered it.

Mar 5, 2018
The only limitation I have is income. Income which costs me development time. I have to work a job like everyone else to pay bills. That's 40-60 hours a week that I could be spending on the game. And if I had the income, I'd get the proper hardware to release massive updates every 4-6 weeks.

As far as finishing the game is concerned. Idk what other people/devs do... but, I've never quit on anything in my life. It's just not who I am, it has nothing to do with money or anything other than my own pride. Alison and the shrink are both going to be completed, with or without support. More support however = faster completion since that will allow me to work full time on them.

I love what I do, and it would be nice to be able to do it full time. I promised a whole year of monthly updates, and guess what? I've delivered it.
Hope u get it! Will be incredible good to have you as a full time game developer (e.e an adult one, ok?)! As far i can see u have a very good chance!

BTW, The Shrink? Let's find what is that about, hope all go ok for you, obviously i will pledge for you, is better than words.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I may, or may have (not) accidentally moved the boob and butt slider a little higher on Chef Ava.
I have no complaints about this at all.

I don't mind being curvier. I can pretend that's how it really is to new players.

Yes it's me and yes my boobs and butt are the curviest curves that ever curved.

I'm totally not a bean sprout with barely any bumps IRL.

Efol

Nov 18, 2018
I have no complaints about this at all.

I don't mind being curvier. I can pretend that's how it really is to new players.

Yes it's me and yes my boobs and butt are the curviest curves that ever curved.

I'm totally not a bean sprout with barely any bumps IRL.
It's not the size of the boobs that matters, it's who they are attached too. ;)
And you're awesome. (y)

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes