OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Well I finally finished playing all 3 games and I have no idea which path is best.
They all have some good and some bad paths.
Al the main bad guys still live after all that.
The mc makes a lot of mistakes even when hes in badass mode Alice needs to save him.
All that talk about him being the Devil when hes in rage mode was all talk.
He makes way too many mistakes and almost got everyone killed including Jessica and his daughter and himself.
I just hope he comes up with a better game plan in the next version and gets rid of at least one of those main bad guys.
Great game so far but you have to keep your fingers crossed all the time so they stop taking so many risks.
I wonder if any of them dies can Alice brings them back from the dead like she did the mc.?
Cant wait for the next version. When is it by the way?
I've burnt myself out with the last update, and 11 months of 300+ hour shifts. Next update will be delayed a little, due to "The Shrink" taking almost two weeks of my time. So I guess early, to mid-October.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I've burnt myself out with the last update, and 11 months of 300+ hour shifts. Next update will be delayed a little, due to "The Shrink" taking almost two weeks of my time. So I guess early, to mid-October.
As long as the next update is this year I dont mind.
And can you make the 3rd game a bit longer like the first 2?
I know it was mostly codsplay like they were trying to change their look to better conceal themselves from the bad guys.
I like her with longer hair she looks totally different too bad she didnt like it for long.
Maybe in the 3rd game she might decide to keep it but she looks too japanese codsplay to me.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
As long as the next update is this year I dont mind.
And can you make the 3rd game a bit longer like the first 2?
I know it was mostly codsplay like they were trying to change their look to better conceal themselves from the bad guys.
I like her with longer hair she looks totally different too bad she didnt like it for long.
Maybe in the 3rd game she might decide to keep it but she looks too japanese codsplay to me.
Yeah, patrons vote on that, so not really in my hands. The third game as you refer to it is dom path. It's getting an update coming October/November. This one will be much bigger than anything it has now. 500-600 renders update. dariop Consider supporting the project, and you can also vote on the monthly polls. Otherwise, it's ready when it's ready :)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The Goddess path is the sad path at least thats how the version ends.
That's what happens when you go in full of rage without a good gameplan.
It makes way for Alison Alice path since he has no one to go pack to.
The more dramatic path I call it. At least there are other paths to choose from that wont end that way.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
The more dramatic path I call it. At least there are other paths to choose from that won't end that way.
Do you ever hear of this thing called consequence? There are two endings. Good and bad. The bad ending is a consequence of selfishness. Alison is the only right girl in love path. Good ending story-wise without any sacrifices. You clearly missed the relationship she has built with the mc from the day he saved her. Anyhow, thanks for trying the game, back to work for me.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
It reminds oe of the Black Butler episode 13.
I didnt want to see the rest. Cant mention what was in it but it wasnt pleasent i did not watch the other episodes after that.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
In what world is this NTR? She was taken against her will and this sex is also against her will. It's not like she left him to go fuck some other dudes.

I hate NTR as much as the next guy, but this certainly isn't it.
Most people simply don't realise just what NTR is and how huge an umbrella is. It is far from just cucking and cheating. NTR is ANY content that explores the emotion of jealousy over a love interest. Even the flirting between women though refusing to go any further without MC approval is technically NTR. I hate the tag NTR and rather we used english derived tags like cheating, cucking ect but then forced non con NTR would be hard to label. I love a good NTR game where if you treat women like shit they go look elsewhere or you actually have to win their attention with a bit of competition that really make serious consequences for your choices. I hate NTR games where women suddenly become cock addicted cheating sluts at sight of a dick or are forced (rape and blackmailed) with no way to avoid. I am in a small minority who hates FF unavoidable NTR while most just think as long as its lesbo action its great (definitely not this game, the FF done really well here). Though Nadia could be major FF NTR twist I might not like.

Reactions: Freezer14

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
No offense but thats nothing like a true dominance/submissive relationship. Sounds like you dont even have a cold enough heart to truly do a true dom/sub route. So why even have it in your game? Just throwing a bone to the kinkier crowd?
Sounds like you don't have clue about sub/dom in fact and confusing BDSM with Sub/Dom (Though they usually do overlap they don't have to) there are many shades of Sub Dom just as there are many shades of BDSM. Sadistic Domination and Masochistic submission only tiny part of sub dom. Sub Dom is about the control only.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Most people simply don't realise just what NTR is and how huge an umbrella is. It is far from just cucking and cheating. NTR is ANY content that explores the emotion of jealousy over a love interest. Even the flirting between women though refusing to go any further without MC approval is technically NTR. I hate the tag NTR and rather we used english derived tags like cheating, cucking ect but then forced non con NTR would be hard to label. I love a good NTR game where if you treat women like shit they go look elsewhere or you actually have to win their attention with a bit of competition that really make serious consequences for your choices. I hate NTR games where women suddenly become cock addicted cheating sluts at sight of a dick or are forced (rape and blackmailed) with no way to avoid. I am in a small minority who hates FF unavoidable NTR while most just think as long as its lesbo action its great (definitely not this game, the FF done really well here). Though Nadia could be major FF NTR twist I might not like.
"Your definition of NTR has a huge umbrella" It would be kind of you if you went and mentioned that. I mean you took the time to write a VN publicly, may as well mention that it's just your opinion and nothing more. There is no NTR in my game, not because I like or don't like it, but because there isn't any. As for FF hate it or love it, that is once again your choice, I, on the other hand, will not be forcing any content. If however, it fits the scene and the characters. It will be there for a good reason. Also, the females in this game are not your property, they can have their own personality, character, and behavior. If they wish to flirt, they will.

"Even the flirting between women though refusing to go any further without MC approval is technically NTR" People like you are why I sometimes wish I could stop reading comments and never come back to F95. Flirting is now NTR, I bet blinking in the direction of another human being is also technically NTR.

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2018
The more dramatic path I call it. At least there are other paths to choose from that wont end that way.
FFS aren't you just the pickiest pirate I've ever seen. Leave the man to HIS work. He's making the game for his patrons and can do so however he pleases. Don't like it? Perhaps make your own game and show him how its done. You should be thankful he's even in these forums providing support and discussing the state of the game. If I were him I'd tell you to piss off and find someone else's game to complain about (although you're probably going to anyway)

Again its not like you're a paying customer

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
FFS aren't you just the pickiest pirate I've ever seen. Leave the man to HIS work. He's making the game for his patrons and can do so however he pleases. Don't like it? Perhaps make your own game and show him how its done. You should be thankful he's even in these forums providing support and discussing the state of the game. If I were him I'd tell you to piss off and find someone else's game to complain about (although you're probably going to anyway)

Again it's not like you're a paying customer
He's okay actually. He came around after playing it :)

Oct 8, 2018
He's okay actually. He came around after playing it :)
If you say so, I for one am getting tired of seeing him shit his nasty opinions on decent games that he has some sort of problem with. He forgets that sick, twisted, perverted pirate beggars can't be choosers.

Anywho keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing fiendishly devouring the next update you release

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
If you say so, I for one am getting tired of seeing him shit his nasty opinions on decent games that he has some sort of problem with. He forgets that sick, twisted, perverted pirate beggars can't be choosers.

Anywho keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing fiendishly devouring the next update you release
I appreciate you, and what you're trying to do. However, I'd rather not see you banned from my threads. That's why I'm trying to say learn to ignore or don't make it personal. And you better grab a napkin for this update. Because of the menu that just grew by 6 ;) It's going to be one tough call figuring out where to start from this update lol.

Oct 8, 2018
I appreciate you, and what you're trying to do. However, I'd rather not see you banned from my threads. That's why I'm trying to say learn to ignore or don't make it personal. And you better grab a napkin for this update. Because of the menu that just grew by 6 ;) It's going to be one tough call figuring out where to start from this update lol.
I can get banned for being a smartass? I'd best tone it back then I guess.

I won't lie, that napkin comment makes me very nervous but regardless I still await the next update with bated breath

Oct 8, 2018
Uhh I should probably read up on the forum rules/regulations but I'm having trouble finding them. Can you point me in the right direction?

Edit: Found em, I happen to think I haven't broken any rules but as per your wishes I shall cease and desist

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Uhh I should probably read up on the forum rules/regulations but I'm having trouble finding them. Can you point me in the right direction?

Edit: Found em, I happen to think I haven't broken any rules but as per your wishes I shall cease and desist
https://f95zone.to/threads/general-rules-updated-2019-09-14.5589/ They are not easy to find for newcomers tbh. They can be found under announcement for some reason instead of their own tab named rules you know...

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I can get banned for being a smartass? I'd best tone it back then I guess.

I won't lie, that napkin comment makes me very nervous but regardless I still await the next update with bated breath
And yes, flaming someone, and making it too personal/attack, is def grounds for a warning and or worse depending on the tone used. Learn to ignore, or respond with intelligently written replies that don't make it personal.

Oct 8, 2018
And yes, flaming someone, and making it too personal/attack, is def grounds for a warning and or worse depending on the tone used. Learn to ignore, or respond with intelligently written replies that don't make it personal.
I shall have to invest some more skill points into Charisma I guess. In hindsight I probably shouldn't have put so many into being an asshole

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I shall have to invest some more skill points into Charisma I guess. In hindsight I probably shouldn't have put so many into being an asshole
Trust me, this place makes me want to actually go on a "Purge" spree. But, as a developer, I need to lead by example. I try my best to behave, and even I at times fail at it. Just befriend that ignore or report feature if you find them breaking the rules. Do not engage at all. Bait is everywhere on F95.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes