✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
All I want to say is, thank you. Love you guys, it may have taken me nearly a year to get here, but I have never been happier, since the day I first started. I've almost hit my first goal (For real this time)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for your great work with Alison you deserve the best
images (2).jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Repuci and OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I've been watching those votes and all I can say is most people voting have absolutely no taste in booty.

It looks like more of a popularity contest with girls of bigger games coming out on top regardless of booty.
Exactly, like every other type of contest. I see it daily on discord. No matter what you put in there, the "famous girl" gets 90% of votes. Even if she is fully covered VS nude girls.

moqbull

Dec 15, 2017
so just asking for clarification here since dev is active here, is alison the end game in love path or do we get to choose Melissa there?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Good news. The goal is only 55$ away. Looks like The Shrink is going to bring in that bacon boyz! (Ladies, girls, others, toasters, apache helicopters, they, them, aliens?)" Inclusive ftw. With September coming, I'll finally have that second PC. And once that is done. Oh, boy! Prepare yourselves for some serious hits. Shrink/Alison/Shrink/Alison. Releasing one update per each Alison route, followed by a shrink two weeks or so after. I'm sure I'll keep you guys busy, and hopefully happy :D

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Also, this is not up to my current quality standards, redoing it in 4K. And dat face needs some fixing, too many HD effects on at once. However, feast your eyes on the new and improved sweetheart/darling/angel
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is using the brand new hair shader daddy bought for her, as well as some brand new shiny beautiful eyes in HD.

You support me, I improve my work.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes