misdark

Apr 28, 2018
OneManVN Hello, i have an issue and cant see to find any solution to it, the girl who rescues caroline on harem path gets the same name as the MC, is there a way to fix this or we gotta wait for a update? Sem Título.png

Reactions: asd33asd33

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
OneManVN Hello, i have an issue and cant see to find any solution to it, the girl who rescues caroline on harem path gets the same name as the MC, is there a way to fix this or we gotta wait for a update? View attachment 395797
Her name is Shadow, i'm not seeing the problem there?

There is no fix for Shadow, that's what she's called. Unless you have another shot of her with your MC's name?

If you called your MC Shadow then you're screwed.

misdark

Apr 28, 2018
Her name is Shadow, i'm not seeing the problem there?

There is no fix for Shadow, that's what she's called. Unless you have another shot of her with your MC's name?

If you called your MC Shadow then you're screwed.
Exactly that ... XD i guess i screwed up the name badly.. gonna change MC name so i dont get confused during dialog, but couldnt he make at least the color of the name diferent from the MC that way even if the names are the same it wouldnt matter.

For example give the MC bright green name, so it would be a unique color so no other character had them, just an idea for future updates :)

• Haha
Reactions: McWoodz

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Exactly that ... XD i guess i screwed up the name badly.. gonna change MC name so i dont get confused during dialog, but couldnt he make at least the color of the name diferent from the MC that way even if the names are the same it wouldnt matter.

For example give the MC bright green name, so it would be a unique color so no other character had them, just an idea for future updates :)
You can still change the name by enabling the renpy dev menu. Should google that up tbh. As for the names, I like my girls to have shiny rainbow colors. Guys get blue - ish greens etc.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

If you want to change the MC's name without restarting the game, you'll need this.
https://f95zone.to/threads/enabling-developer-command-consoles-in-renpy.113/

Reactions: OneManVN

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
New game has a really good start.

Most of the female characters introduced we've already met (kind of) in Alison. Mel, Alice, Aiko and Avaline (yay me) all appear but they are quite different.

Alice still has her adorable side but is more aware of the world, Mel's the older sister so not the badass cop although she has a temper and Aiko's the brat this time round although she does have a cute pussy ... cat.

As far as I go, I have a bakery .... yay .... and I beat a hobo with a baguette.

Also has a trap scene and the trap is quite cute.

I don't think we've seen the mother's character in Alison, she didn't look familiar but she is pretty much like her daughters, attractive.

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
New game has a really good start.

Most of the female characters introduced we've already met (kind of) in Alison. Mel, Alice, Aiko and Avaline (yay me) all appear but they are quite different.

Alice still has her adorable side but is more aware of the world, Mel's the older sister so not the badass cop although she has a temper and Aiko's the brat this time round although she does have a cute pussy ... cat.

As far as I go, I have a bakery .... yay .... and I beat a hobo with a baguette.

Also has a trap scene and the trap is quite cute.

I don't think we've seen the mother's character in Alison, she didn't look familiar but she is pretty much like her daughters, attractive.
You could have spoilered some of that lmao. But, that's pretty much it :) The mother is a brand new character. Dat "Milf" needs to be all Milfy like ya know... So, I worked on a new girl.

Reactions: L30 and Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So uh... I was walking by the thread-like I always do ya? I managed to drop my new game along the way. Maybe the mods found it. If it is found, expect "The Shrink" OneManVN's new game to appear somewhere. Piracy is disgusting. I can't believe I dropped the link again accidentally.
That was silly of you, always seem to drop things.

Perhaps we need to buy you a man purse, they are all the rage among metrosexuals and people with absolutely no fashion sense whatsoever.

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
So the futa/pregnancy tag are real or wishful thinking by the developer?
There are already plenty of VN finished with the other tags

dirheim

Aug 15, 2018
Why would it be wishful thinking? Tags refer to existing content.
I've been playing the game for a while but there doesn't seem to be any of those tags involved, maybe it will be some minor scene later, but it doesn't seems to be the core of game

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
I've been playing the game for a while but there doesn't seem to be any of those tags involved, maybe it will be some minor scene later, but it doesn't seems to be the core of game
It's not the core but everything needs tagged or people get all crazy. For trans-action take the dom route.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes