OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I can't say I've ever tasted a fishy vagina.

That sounds wrong on so many levels.

Ain't it funny how conversations turn out. One minute I'm having a bit light lesbo flirting with my chesty friend Notty and now we're on sexual eating habits.
Same. I have a very good nose, I smell fish from far away. So, I skip the dessert. Oh, and yes... This did indeed get very wet. Ocean I mean, fishes and mermaids, of course.

Last edited:

L30

Dec 20, 2017
I know many of you will be unhappy with this announcement. But,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr, Wiggles. And he does not like you, just so we're clear.
Looks like I missed a fair amount while I was busy this weekend. That said, depends on what type of NTR are we talking about here... if we're talking netori, I'm all for stealing the lady away from Mr. Wiggles. He can even come too, but only to watch and perhaps claw any bad guys who come around if we have another Johnson, mayor, or commissioner to deal with. But if it's of the more controversial variety, then I have an offer Mr. Wiggles may not be able to refuse.

But seriously, thanks for all of these little previews into the upcoming title. I'm elated and looking forward to both of your titles.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Looks like I missed a fair amount while I was busy this weekend. That said, depends on what type of NTR are we talking about here... if we're talking netori, I'm all for stealing the lady away from Mr. Wiggles. He can even come too, but only to watch and perhaps claw any bad guys who come around if we have another Johnson, mayor, or commissioner to deal with. But if it's of the more controversial variety, then I have an offer Mr. Wiggles may not be able to refuse.

But seriously, thanks for all of these little previews into the upcoming title. I'm elated and looking forward to both of your titles.
You are totally going to be able to defeat Mr, Wiggles. The ones that worry me are the geniuses who will choose to "get a dog" Boy, that's going to be a blast.

He already divorced the girls. The path is clear.

I'm glad you've enjoyed em. I'm doing my best to release this demo with no less than 120 renders. It's more than some of my actual updates of the past, done in under 7 days :) Will release it real soon. Patron first obviously for a few days, then here.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
All cats seem to like me, they flock to me, I think they know I'm allergic to them, so they do it on purpose! :devilish:

PS I updated my sig! ;)
I'll make sure he hates you the most then. Also, noticed it, just didn't want to make you blush by saying it publicly.
Also before someone goes. OMG, she is naked! She is not, she is wearing a hat.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I'll make sure he hates you the most then. Also, noticed it, just didn't want to make you blush by saying it publicly.
Also before someone goes. OMG, she is naked! She is not, she is wearing a hat.
She's also wearing shoes and socks! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: L30 and OneManVN

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Was making you watch the mother of MC's child being fucked in the ass really necessary? Didn't expect it to go the ntr way, especially on a love path. I thought people were just joking with the ntr talk on the previous pages. Good to see it in the tags as well, i guess.

Is something like this planned to happen on the harem path as well?

Reactions: cib64

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Was making you watch the mother of MC's child being fucked in the ass really necessary? Didn't expect it to go the ntr way, especially on a love path. I thought people were just joking with the ntr talk on the previous pages. Good to see it in the tags as well, i guess.

In what world is this NTR? She was taken against her will and this sex is also against her will. It's not like she left him to go fuck some other dudes.

I hate NTR as much as the next guy, but this certainly isn't it.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

She isn't a love interest.

The only women available for relationships in love route are Alice, Alison and Mel.

Harem has the same overall setting but is a different story as is dom route.

It was a scene the dev wanted to add to make you hate the guy more, it's there for a reason. You aren't supposed to like it.

The "ntr" you lot keep bringing up happened long before that scene, she was taken 4 years prior to that.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I can't say i've ever tasted a fishy vagina.

That sounds wrong on so many levels.

Aint it funny how conversations turn out. One minute i'm having a bit light lesbo flirting with my chesty friend Notty and now we're on sexual eating habits.
Would that count as sushi then?

Reactions: Avaron1974

albul

Jun 8, 2017
In what world is this NTR? She was taken against her will and this sex is also against her will. It's not like she left him to go fuck some other dudes.

I hate NTR as much as the next guy, but this certainly isn't it.
Ok, then it's not ntr, it's just you being forced to watch the mother of the MC's child (MC which you name, and are supposed to immerse yourself as in the story), being fucked in the ass. The woman the MC has been obsessing and searching for years, supposedly the love of his life. If there's a tag for that, it should be added, so i can avoid games like that. So if it's being planned on the harem path i'd like to know, if possible.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Ok, then it's not ntr, it's just you being forced to watch the mother of the MC's child (MC which you name, and are supposed to immerse yourself as in the story), being fucked in the ass. The woman the MC has been obsessing and searching for years, supposedly the love of his life. If there's a tag for that, it should be added, so i can avoid games like that. So if it's being planned on the harem path i'd like to know, if possible.
It's forced sex, which is in the tags on the OP.

• Angry
Reactions: SemyonPutin

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

Donor
Jun 21, 2017
In my opinion, it's not just any 'forced sex', it's forced sex against a character the MC loves/deeply cares about. I don't think you can just downplay it like that. That's the thing i want to avoid at all costs, but this game forced me to watch that.
So, what your saying is that you are okay with forced sex, just as long as you don't care about the character? There isn't going to be a semi-tag for that sort of thing, it's really specific.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
In my opinion, it's not just any 'forced sex', it's forced sex against a character the MC loves/deeply cares about. I don't think you can just downplay it like that. That's the thing i want to avoid at all costs, but this game forced me to watch that.
You can avoid it, don't play.

Look, she isn't a love interest, you won't get chance to do anything with her the dev already said that.

We don't know if it will happen in the harem path and OMVN is hardly going to give away plot points just because someone doesn't happen to like something you aren't supposed to like anyway.

If you're expecting the dev to remove the scene to suit your needs you are wayyyy out of luck.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
So, what your saying is that you are okay with forced sex, just as long as you don't care about the character? There isn't going to be a semi-tag for that sort of thing, it's really specific.
That's why i would have said it's ntr, because it happens to a character the MC loves. But for some reason some people think that is ntr, and some other don't. I personally think it is, and i would like to avoid it as much as possible. I am not expecting the dev to remove it. I am just asking if it's something to be expected on the harem path. If it is, then yeah, i won't play this game any more. That's it.

Of course, the dev should make the game the way they want, i would just like to know before hand if something like that is expected to happen, so i don't have to watch it.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes