Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is known *sage nods*

It's a shame really. Girly dabbling should really max out the whole boob thing.

Y'know. You have your own - and a guest set for if you get bored? *was misled.....* :(
That's why i'm friends with you.

You carry enough for both of us.

Don't scare him, sweetie.

Lesbians dont eat people. Well...don't eat men, at any rate...
I will bite if he tries to steal from my harem though.

Even though I may have "borrowed" one of his characters for it.

Might need punishing for that one hun..... jus sayin.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I'm in ass heaven, I love the harem route for obvious reasons. Hell, all routes are intriguing to me... But back to the ass...

Joana is yummy.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Sounds very ... bender'ish.

Although all the female hookers will be in our backyard so you'll have to settle for the male ones.
Said someone who clearly doesn't know how to rewrite the script. I'll change the whole damn thing around! Girls stay outside, and all the men are in the yard! Hahahaha! Sucker, now I get all the hookers. Wait... steps away casually real slow like.

Red469

May 18, 2018
I so want to be offended but that was a good one.
Is it getting hot in here or just my imagination?

Hmm. I thought we were talking about KFC? *Scratches head* I guess, I best stick to my bacon and eggs then, or does pork offend you as well?
I am with you man, I love my Pork on my fork...

That one was a boob joke.

Her milkshake brings all the boys (and girls) to the yard, my milk is like lemonade that's been left opened for a few days .... flat as fuck.
Lemon Flavored milk... Now thats a combo I have to try :)

Just for information purposes. Some people love lemonade. I'm just saying, don't kill the messenger. *Steps away slowly*
Yep, I second that.

Don't scare him, sweetie.

Lesbians dont eat people. Well...don't eat men, at any rate...
Say what??? Thats ALL they do.... LOL Even the vegans Love their meat... Just saying.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'm Not Thea Lundgren! You, sir, have been reminded to become a 100$ patron. Or was it 1000? Technicalities, I'm sure we can sort it out once you send me your banking information.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I'm Not Thea Lundgren! You, sir, have been reminded to become a 100$ patron. Or was it 1000? Technicalities, I'm sure we can sort it out once you send me your banking information.
Moi? Banking Information? No hablar el inglés! Je hebt het verkeerde nummer....! Es gibt niemanden, der sie mit diesem Namen trägt. Veuillez vérifier le numéro et réessayer ! :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I'm my country tasting vaginas is compared to eating fish, not meat.
When someone swings both ways it's common to say that they go for both meat and fish.
However, the vagina can be referred to as either "the clam" or "the rabbit" (among others). That's incoherent, I know.
Anyway, my point is vegetarian life is a sad life :(

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can't say i've ever tasted a fishy vagina.

That sounds wrong on so many levels.

Aint it funny how conversations turn out. One minute i'm having a bit light lesbo flirting with my chesty friend Notty and now we're on sexual eating habits.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I can't say i've ever tasted a fishy vagina.

That sounds wrong on so many levels.

Aint it funny how conversations turn out. One minute i'm having a bit light lesbo flirting with my chesty friend Notty and now we're on sexual eating habits.
We need a game with lesbian mermaids.

Get on it Oneman.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes