albul

Jun 8, 2017
You can avoid it, don't play.

Look, she isn't a love interest, you won't get chance to do anything with her the dev already said that.

We don't know if it will happen in the harem path and OMVN is hardly going to give away plot points just because someone doesn't happen to like something you aren't supposed to like anyway.

If you're expecting the dev to remove the scene to suit your needs you are wayyyy out of luck.
Yes, and that's why i was asking if anybody knows if something like that is expected for the other paths, so i know if i should give the game another chance for the other paths. If it is then it's ok, i just won't play it anymore.

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
That's why i would have said it's ntr, because it happens to a character the MC loves. But for some reason some people think that is ntr, and some other don't. I personally think it is, and i would like to avoid it as much as possible. I am not expecting the dev to remove it. I am just asking if it's something to be expected on the harem path. If it is, then yeah, i won't play this game any more. That's it.

Of course, the dev should make the game the way they want, i would just like to know before hand if something like that is expected to happen, so i don't have to watch it.
Yes, and that's why i was asking if anybody knows if something like that is expected for the other paths, so i know if i should give the game another chance for the other paths. If it is then it's ok, i just won't play it anymore.
The only person that knows that for sure is the dev and I don't see him releasing possible spoilers about the future of the game.

Reactions: OneManVN

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There is a forced scene in the harem path with Genevieve, the French chick you rescue in the love path. She's being kept by someone in the harem path who forces her to have sex with him.

I talk to him a lot but he doesn't even give me spoilers.

The only scenes in dom path involve me, well, my ingame character and Tiff's.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Yes, and that's why I was asking if anybody knows if something like that is expected for the other paths, so I know if I should give the game another chance for the other paths. If it is then it's ok, I just won't play it anymore.
I appreciate the fact that you took your time to try the game, as well, as you being polite about your dislikes. Seeing as this upset you, understandably so... It was after all intended. I can put your mind at ease with this spoiler answer. No. You will not get to watch another not love interest in any way female being ass fucked, or fucked in any other way. Dom/Harem have their own storyline. In those two, you decide who can fuck who, including you if you wish it.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Tick tock mother fucker! That's for me of course. Well, I was listening!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Managed to squeeze 140 renders out of my week I spent on it. That makes it an 0.1 So, I'll see you guys when it is time to release here. Remember, patron first, and that was me hinting to try and support the projects I work on, and you like/love. Talk soon!

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2019
so i played the allison and alice path and there is no much difference
will be a significant change in the future updates or will stay the same with minimum variations? like for example in this update

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
will be a significant change in the future updates or will stay the same with minimum variations? like for example in this update
This update coming is the harem path so nothing changing in love route.

The Alice/Alison part is the same in this love update because they are still sharing a body, there is nothing to change. The only major difference is the sex scenes.

Mel's love route has a different ending.

Going forward for the next love update when it comes will lead to things going to their intended outcome, it's coming up to the end game for that.

Reactions: OneManVN

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Yes, eventually the two will... Split up. Let me worry about how, and when. But, they will. And depending on which one you chose, over the other. If not both, they will be two different girls. If you fucked both, you get only one body, two girls.

Reactions: L30
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes