McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Also a vote happening on patreon to determine which of his games gets primary focus. Open to patrons of all levels.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I've been playing the game for a while but there doesn't seem to be any of those tags involved, maybe it will be some minor scene later, but it doesn't seems to be the core of game
Trap character in love route has masturbation scene and a sex scene in the dom route.

MC's ex's has a pregnancy scene and if you are on Alice's route you get her pregnant in love route.

All tags have content, you need to find it. It's decision based.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
OK Thanks. If I remember correctly, next update will be harem route and after dom ?
How many episode left ? One or two ? ... Yes I'm curious :p
I have no idea how much is left to be honest.

I know love path is getting ready to wrap up, that getting close. Dom still has a bit to go, that's further behind than Harem and Love and I think Harem has a few left.

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
I have no idea how much is left to be honest.

I know love path is getting ready to wrap up, that getting close. Dom still has a bit to go, that's further behind than Harem and Love and I think Harem has a few left.
Thanks. OK. Yeah. Except a big cliffhanger, love path seems to be near the end. Don't know for other, I need to play them.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
can you be submissive or are there any female dommes in this game?
You can in harem and dom. Be as submissive as you like, just be careful with how submissive you get. Once you pass a certain point with choices, I take them away, and you become a bottom boy ;) Perfect example with Dom path Tiffa. Also in Dom, Melissa, Shadow, are very dominant in it. Nadia is dominant in Harem.

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
OK Thanks. If I remember correctly, next update will be harem route and after dom ?
How many episode left ? One or two ? ... Yes I'm curious :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Love is at least 5-6 updates from the end, so don't sweat it. As for Harem. It'll go on until patrons ask me to switch over to something else or wrap it up. In other words: Dom/Harem for life, or as long as they pay me too.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
The Shrink (My latest game.) https://f95zone.to/threads/the-shrink-v0-1-fixed-onemanvn.36610 Was an absolute success. I am very happy to report that it is getting the love it deserves. If you have not tried it yet and are a fan of Alison, please take the time to check it out. Hopefully, you like it. I am almost at my first goal in a year! If I reach that, I'll be working on both projects.

Repuci

May 1, 2017
From Patreon

I am currently working on Harem V. It's time we set some rules in this madhouse.
And let the breeding season commence. I'll keep you guys updated weekly once again.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
All I want to say is, thank you. Love you guys, it may have taken me nearly a year to get here, but I have never been happier, since the day I first started. I've almost hit my first goal (For real this time)

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
All I want to say is, thank you. Love you guys, it may have taken me nearly a year to get here, but I have never been happier, since the day I first started. I've almost hit my first goal (For real this time)
I'm really pleased for you hunni, you've worked really hard these past few months and deserve some good coming your way.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes