ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Its about a father mob gangster or whatever with an insatable appetitie for sex crime etc,
The old guy is so messed up in the head he sells his own flesh and blood for money.
If you like that sort of thing then yeah it is a great game.

• Angry
Reactions: McWoodz

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Its about a father mob gangster or whatever with an insatable appetitie for sex crime etc,
The old guy is so messed up in the head he sells his own flesh and blood for money.
You have less than no idea what you're talking about.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Looks like you played the first 3 minutes and came to a conclusion. Well, thanks for trying it, and please stop making assumptions. You have absolutely no idea what it is about, nor what you are saying. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Yeah facepalm you
I can only facepalm to your comments because you did not really play the game and don't know anything about the story, but nice try.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
So the game turns into 3 different games Love, Harem and Sub Dom.
Interesting and unique. I dont think anybody else though of that.
The first 2 choices pleases her and jumps on you from joy.
But the third choice I dont know she obeys but does not seem happy at first.
At least she changes her look and wears a wig or whatever that is.
Now all they have to do is move to a new place to keep her safe.
3 games huh? I think I will play them in order and see which one I like best.
Cant wait for the next version.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The third choice I do not recomend too fast and nothing happens maybe in the next update.
I think thats what happens when you split it into 3 games some sacrifises must be made.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
So the game turns into 3 different games Love, Harem and Sub Dom.
Interesting and unique. I dont think anybody else though of that.
The first 2 choices pleases her and jumps on you from joy.
But the third choice I dont know she obeys but does not seem happy at first.
At least she changes her look and wears a wig or whatever that is.
Now all they have to do is move to a new place to keep her safe.
3 games huh? I think I will play them in order and see which one I like best.
Cant wait for the next version.
The third choice requires a little trickery. You need to choose a few options in order to unlock all the content. In the kitchen scene, Sniff - Dropped something, and then from there on, choose only dom point options. It'll unlock some extra content.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
any walkthrogh till the start of futa route?
For Dom. Follow these steps. In the first kitchen scene, choose sniff, then I dropped something. Afterward, keep choosing only dom points. It will eventually unlock all content.

Reactions: Repuci

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What is that path of Goddess? That is a 3rd choice.
To be with Alice or to be with Allison and Goddess choice what is that?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I tried the Allison choice and it felt rushed like neither experienced that spark.
Like they did it to be safe from the Johnson Corporation.
Now I am going to try the Goddess choice and see if there is more romance and hopefully the best choice.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
I tried the Allison choice and it felt rushed like neither experienced that spark.
Like they did it to be safe from the Johnson Corporation.
Now I am going to try the Goddess choice and see if there is more romance and hopefully the best choice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well I finally finished playing all 3 games and I have no idea which path is best.
They all have some good and some bad paths.
Al the main bad guys still live after all that.
The mc makes a lot of mistakes even when hes in badass mode Alice needs to save him.
All that talk about him being the Devil when hes in rage mode was all talk.
He makes way too many mistakes and almost got everyone killed including Jessica and his daughter and himself.
I just hope he comes up with a better game plan in the next version and gets rid of at least one of those main bad guys.
Great game so far but you have to keep your fingers crossed all the time so they stop taking so many risks.
I wonder if any of them dies can Alice brings them back from the dead like she did the mc.?
Cant wait for the next version. When is it by the way?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Well I finally finished playing all 3 games and I have no idea which path is best.
They all have some good and some bad paths.
Al the main bad guys still live after all that.
The mc makes a lot of mistakes even when hes in badass mode Alice needs to save him.
All that talk about him being the Devil when hes in rage mode was all talk.
He makes way too many mistakes and almost got everyone killed including Jessica and his daughter and himself.
I just hope he comes up with a better game plan in the next version and gets rid of at least one of those main bad guys.
Great game so far but you have to keep your fingers crossed all the time so they stop taking so many risks.
I wonder if any of them dies can Alice brings them back from the dead like she did the mc.?
Cant wait for the next version. When is it by the way?
The best path is the one you enjoy the most. :)

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes