Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
I have no complaints about this at all.

I don't mind being curvier. I can pretend that's how it really is to new players.

Yes it's me and yes my boobs and butt are the curviest curves that ever curved.

I'm totally not a bean sprout with barely any bumps IRL.
When it comes down to it, boobs and butt, eh, they're fine. But the ability to write sex poetry using nothing but Star Wars references is much higher in my book.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

I don't mind being curvier. I can pretend that's how it really is to new players.

It's the person and personality that matters way more than curves, especially with a razor-sharp wit than mow down entire threads with a few choice words! ;)

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

I totally believe you. But, I was under the impression that we were not going to tell people about the curvacious real you.

I was totally not going to share the details on your real specs. But, it looks like you went ahead and did it anyhow. I just hope you are prepared for the consequences. So many pervs lived happily knowing you had no boobs, and or butt. Now? Now, they know you are curvacious *Sweats* Well, now at least they all know how difficult it is to work on Ava.

Efol

Nov 18, 2018
I totally believe you. But, I was under the impression that we were not going to tell people about the curvacious real you.

I was totally not going to share the details on your real specs. But, it looks like you went ahead and did it anyhow. I just hope you are prepared for the consequences. So many pervs lived happily knowing you had no boobs, and or butt. Now? Now, they know you are curvacious *Sweats* Well, now at least they all know how difficult it is to work on Ava.
My grand plan came to fruition mohahahahahahaaa.

Evil laugh.gif

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Happy Birthday to my Brother in Perversion!!!....one of the most kind hearted helpful dev's going..show your love and hit his patreon on his birthday and show you appreciate how much he puts into his games..he gets so little in return..and thats sad :( also..it helps that Alison is an epic game that gives you more than most games in one download..

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
probably someone has already asked this, but the dev has abandoned: "Ricky, Michelle and wisllow (that's the names, right?) from the game?
(I have so far only played on the Harem route)

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
probably someone has already asked this, but the dev has abandoned: "Ricky, Michelle and wisllow (that's the names, right?) from the game?
(I have so far only played on the Harem route)
Nobody has asked before. To answer your question: Only in Harem, they are no longer with us. For personal reasons. There is however a "Winter(Aka Willow elsewhere)" in Harem with more to come this update.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017

Freezer14

Dec 10, 2017
I have to admit, pixel me looks hotter than actual me.

I love that hair.
She's also like way taller
Are we making a pros/cons list?

Pro #3: Doesn't refuse our neanderthal sexual advances (presumably)

But seriously Ava, if IRL you looks even remotely like pixel you, then you're still hotter than any woman I've met (don't tell my girlfriend). So, silver linings?

Reactions: McWoodz

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Are we making a pros/cons list?

Pro #3: Doesn't refuse our neanderthal sexual advances (presumably)

But seriously Ava, if IRL you looks even remotely like pixel you, then you're still hotter than any woman I've met (don't tell my girlfriend). So, silver linings?
Her base is based off what I do actually look like with creative differences.

Model is taller and curvier and my hair is slightly shorter and straighter. That's about it as differences go. Face is very similar although my freckles are everywhere oh and i'm a bit paler.

Freckles are a nightmare in the sun. I don't get a tan the sun just plays dot to dot with them and colours in the gaps.

As curves go, those are the ones i'd love.

That's the biggest difference. My chest can barely be classed as a curve although I do have a bum, i'm quite proud of that part. Considering i'm built like a pencil i'm glad something sticks out.

I do so love that hair though.

He's done an awesome job, i'm well impressed and not a little bit emotional.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes