OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Pretty nice game so far, but, I just can't help but ask... Is there a proper femdom path planned for Nadia?

I'm asking because the game has a "female domination" tag, and searching for the word femdom in this thread, earlier messages seem to suggest that for femdom I should play the harem route and go for Nadia. I've only played the harem route for now, but aside from one tiny moment at the beginning where we can beg her to cum, there hasn't been much indication that she could actually dominate us long term, we seem to have no choice but maintain the upper hand so far...

The first scene with her in the new house, for example, lets us choose whether we act dominantly towards her or kinda ignore her games and walk away. Seems like that would have been a good opportunity to have a submissive choice of staring at her ass and showing her that she is capable of manipulating us if she really wants to, but the only choices where Dom or neutral. So, since I'm not sure what the plan with her is, and I can't help but want to know...

Can we develop a relationship with her where she's the one on top? Or is she only meant to either get the tables turned on her or be proven wrong about men and be dated more "normally"?
Femdom switch was placed for a reason, I don't make "teaser" content and drop it. Nadia's femdom will be fully developed. As for when will it start, I'll leave it up to the patrons voting. Example: Next Harem update will ask patrons to vote on a minimum of three girls to be developed. If one of the three winners happens to be Nadia, then I will work on that early choice you were given. Ultimately making the MC a good boy who knows his place and enjoys having Nadia take control (Gradually). As I get more support, I plan to keep improving my PC. Once it is where I want it to be, I don't see why not make every single update a 600 renders minimum per cycle of 4-6 weeks.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
From what i've seen so far the game doesn't look half bad. The renders are very good, the character models look great and the story has the potential to be pretty interesting. The way it started off really got me interested in seeing how things would progress later on. I actually felt quite sad for Alison and i was more than ready to see how we would end up helping her get back on her feet. The only thing that kept me from truly enjoying it was some of the writing, dialogue and the way a lot of the scenes were set up when it comes to the combination of what you're seeing and what you're reading.

I've never had a game urge me not to skip over any dialogue from the very beginning, so i was a bit surprised to see how little time it took for me wanting to skip through most of it. That usually doesn't happen to me in these types of games but i have to say i got tired of it pretty quickly. I know the game warns us that it's quite heavy on the dialogue and all, but i feel like it's just way too cluttered and sometimes even hard to follow. The characters often say the weirdest things and sometimes even say or do stuff that completely contradicts the way they have been behaving, or even things they said only seconds earlier. They often repeat the same thing several times in a single scene and sometimes even bring it back up in their thoughts over the following scenes, forcing the player to read through the same thing again and again only worded slightly different each time. It just makes it feel like the conversations are all over the place and often barely make any sense to me because of the way they play out. Not to mention the fact that at least half of what we're reading are their thoughts and not the actual conversations, making a lot of the dialogue take a lot longer than necessary.

What makes that feeling worse is the fact that a lot of the time the pictures i'm looking at don't reflect what's happening at all. For example, there's a scene where Alison is supposed to be shy/embarrassed according to the dialogue but the picture is showing her in some kind of combat-ready pose with a smug little smile like she's ready to jump me or something. Now don't get me wrong i don't need a new render every 2 seconds in order to enjoy a game, but it would've been nice if the pictures actually showed the things i was reading and most of all if the emotions and expressions of the characters would match that of the dialogue.

I know it looks a bit like i'm taking a dump on the game but that's really not my intention, like i said before the game isn't bad. It's just that because of these things i never managed to feel connected to the story and characters, and it made me want to skip through most of the dialogue very quickly. I honestly think the game has a lot of potential to be great, but to me the things i've mentioned are holding it back quite a bit which is too bad.
When I first started, I was new at this. And by new, I mean literally had just started rendering properly-ish and learning RenPy/Python. My PC was an Intel-based 3770 with an AMD GPU. In short, all renders were done with CPU. That meant I could do only 60-90 at best a month. And when you have a lot to say with only 60 renders, that's what happens. What gets me is how much people get STUCK! On those early updates, where all they have to do is get past them and notice how things change drastically. Every update I release keeps increasing the render count and reducing the text in it. I rarely exceed 3 lines per render lately. Anyhow, it is what it is. I'm not going to go back in time, I'm going to keep fleshing out those multiple paths/choices instead.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Having a bit of trouble. My most recent saves won't load but 1 a little further back did but now it shows . as the name. Tried the name = u'namehere' command in the console but it doesn't seem to work. thoughts?
New game, preferences, text speed maxed, and skip unread option up top right. Skipp past everything you don't need. I'm sorry but it was out of my hands. For some odd reason updating RenPy right before building this release, destroyed all of my saves as well.

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
When I first started, I was new at this. And by new, I mean literally had just started rendering properly-ish and learning RenPy/Python. My PC was an Intel-based 3770 with an AMD GPU. In short, all renders were done with CPU. That meant I could do only 60-90 at best a month. And when you have a lot to say with only 60 renders, that's what happens. What gets me is how much people get STUCK! On those early updates, where all they have to do is get past them and notice how things change drastically. Every update I release keeps increasing the render count and reducing the text in it. I rarely exceed 3 lines per render lately. Anyhow, it is what it is. I'm not going to go back in time, I'm going to keep fleshing out those multiple paths/choices instead.
Oh don't get me wrong i'm not stuck on anything. I haven't played through all of it yet, i was just making a few points about what i had seen so far. I'm all about giving games like these a fair chance and am actually still playing the game as we speak and you're right, things are getting better quite quickly. When i wrote my previous comment i was taking a break and figured i'd write down a few of my thoughts so far. But now knowing how much the game is improving as i'm playing, plus you explaining a little about your early development process i feel like my comment was a bit premature. If i had known that a few hours ago i would've probably held off on commenting for a little longer so i could have formed a more complete impression of the game as it is so far.

Also to be clear, and i probably should've included this in my previous comment as well because i do feel like i focused a bit too much on the bad side of things.. Out of all the VN games i've played this is by no means one of the bad ones. There have been a lot of games that i simply couldn't play for more than a few minutes because of terrible grammer, story or straight up bad renders. So for whatever it's worth, when you tell me you were new to this when you started this project i'm actually quite impressed.

So yea i had some issues at the beginning, but i also said 'the renders are very good, the character models look great and the story has the potential to be pretty interesting'. The way the game started off had me instantly invested in Alison and wanting to protect her, which is part of the reason i kept playing. Anyway thanks for the reply, knowing this i'm quite interested in seeing the direction this game is gonna take.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Oh don't get me wrong i'm not stuck on anything. I haven't played through all of it yet, i was just making a few points about what i had seen so far. I'm all about giving games like these a fair chance and am actually still playing the game as we speak and you're right, things are getting better quite quickly. When i wrote my previous comment i was taking a break and figured i'd write down a few of my thoughts so far. But now knowing how much the game is improving as i'm playing, plus you explaining a little about your early development process i feel like my comment was a bit premature. If i had known that a few hours ago i would've probably held off on commenting for a little longer so i could have formed a more complete impression of the game as it is so far.

Also to be clear, and i probably should've included this in my previous comment as well because i do feel like i focused a bit too much on the bad side of things.. Out of all the VN games i've played this is by no means one of the bad ones. There have been a lot of games that i simply couldn't play for more than a few minutes because of terrible grammer, story or straight up bad renders. So for whatever it's worth, when you tell me you were new to this when you started this project i'm actually quite impressed.

So yea i had some issues at the beginning, but i also said 'the renders are very good, the character models look great and the story has the potential to be pretty interesting'. The way the game started off had me instantly invested in Alison and wanting to protect her, which is part of the reason i kept playing. Anyway thanks for the reply, knowing this i'm quite interested in seeing the direction this game is gonna take.
No worries. The "Stuck" part was not aimed at you. It just gets tiresome after reading people sharing their "Expert" opinion on how a VN should be made for nearly a year now. And yet they can't even bother to play it to the end of current update before sharing their absolutely useless opinion with me. Thanks for trying it, and I'm glad you are enjoying it. My work speaks for itself, I am improving with every single update as I move forward. Check out the Shrink I mentioned earlier, it's the next game to be updated.

Reactions: Freezer14 and L30

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
Glad you like it and don't worry. Not a single game I work on will be mindless sex. People can go play those elsewhere. Both games I currently work on are story-heavy and sex where it makes sense.
Amen and thank you for that I have never understood why you would want to play a game to just say hi and get busy. I mean if your looking for that there are games and websites that have plenty of mindless sex.

I download a lot of games and sadly one or two out of ten make me want to play through it. I guess for me it’s why if your looking for mindless sex are you downloading and playing a game that says it’s a VN that is story based? It’s not like you can say you were falsely advertised lol.

Reactions: Freezer14

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Amen and thank you for that I have never understood why you would want to play a game to just say hi and get busy. I mean if your looking for that there are games and websites that have plenty of mindless sex.

I download a lot of games and sadly one or two out of ten make me want to play through it. I guess for me it’s why if your looking for mindless sex are you downloading and playing a game that says it’s a VN that is story based? It’s not like you can say you were falsely advertised lol.
Exactly. Now imagine how I feel when I read something like "Why do you bother with a story" Just put "Hi, my name is MC, let's fuck. Mindless female: Okay, let's go make sex. Best game ever. It all comes down to choice, I choose to do this my own way. Some people don't like it, and I lose no sleep over it.

Balbaar

Oct 14, 2017
No worries. The "Stuck" part was not aimed at you. It just gets tiresome after reading people sharing their "Expert" opinion on how a VN should be made for nearly a year now. And yet they can't even bother to play it to the end of current update before sharing their absolutely useless opinion with me. Thanks for trying it, and I'm glad you are enjoying it. My work speaks for itself, I am improving with every single update as I move forward. Check out the Shrink I mentioned earlier, it's the next game to be updated.

That's understandable, i'm sure it can be frustrating at times. Some constructive criticism can be a good thing but there will always be people stuck on the old "game is shit" routine. I've already checked out some of the renders from Shrink and i gotta say the quality is definitely top notch. The amount of detail in things like skin and shadows looks to be some of the best i've seen yet. I'll be sure to try it out after i'm done playing this one!

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018
According to what OMVN has said, he does have plans for a dominant Nadia and he ended that with "be careful what you wish for". I'm taking that as she'll be very strict.

Also looks like plans for a more dominant Mel in dom route.

If femdom is your thing and you like the character models here then his other game, The Shrink, might be to your liking.

You can have a dom or sub route with the girls in that one.
Ah yeah, I played The Shrink, and the promise for femdom there definitely got me excited for future releases. Didn't know it was the same dev!

Guess I should also check out the dom route. I assumed I'd be the only dom there so I was planning to avoid it, but if I can get a dominant Melissa out of it... I'd be a liar if I said I haven't been imagining what she would be like as a mistress...

Good to know dom Nadia is planned. As for "being careful what I wish for" though, I believe I'm gonna throw caution to the wind... As far as I'm concerned Nadia can crush me, my life and everyone I care about, just as long as she uses that big beautiful booty to do it...

Femdom switch was placed for a reason, I don't make "teaser" content and drop it. Nadia's femdom will be fully developed. As for when will it start, I'll leave it up to the patrons voting. Example: Next Harem update will ask patrons to vote on a minimum of three girls to be developed. If one of the three winners happens to be Nadia, then I will work on that early choice you were given. Ultimately making the MC a good boy who knows his place and enjoys having Nadia take control (Gradually). As I get more support, I plan to keep improving my PC. Once it is where I want it to be, I don't see why not make every single update a 600 renders minimum per cycle of 4-6 weeks.
That makes me excited to hear! Nothing wrong with gradual control, I love a path where I submit little by little until I'm completely dommed... Let's just hope the patrons know what's good and Nadia gets as much love as she deserves, though I'll wait for her if need be...

Anyway. thanks for replying, both of you! :)

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Ah yeah, I played The Shrink, and the promise for femdom there definitely got me excited for future releases. Didn't know it was the same dev!

Guess I should also check out the dom route. I assumed I'd be the only dom there so I was planning to avoid it, but if I can get a dominant Melissa out of it... I'd be a liar if I said I haven't been imagining what she would be like as a mistress...

Good to know dom Nadia is planned. As for "being careful what I wish for" though, I believe I'm gonna throw caution to the wind... As far as I'm concerned Nadia can crush me, my life and everyone I care about, just as long as she uses that big beautiful booty to do it...

That makes me excited to hear! Nothing wrong with gradual control, I love a path where I submit little by little until I'm completely dommed... Let's just hope the patrons know what's good and Nadia gets as much love as she deserves, though I'll wait for her if need be...

Anyway. thanks for replying, both of you! :)
Not to worry, there is an alarming number of people who want to be crushed by her ass. Know that you'll die happily with her big booty sending you to the next world. I also hope they (the patrons) choose wisely. If not, I'll make an exception and choose her myself... What can I say, I'm known to occasionally override votes. Also, it is indeed the same dev, good ole OMVN. As you can see, whatever I learned with Alison as my first ever project, has paid off on Shrink.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
All I know for sure in the dom route is the MC and Mel are both doms.

As it stands the MC has Alison who he's slowly getting to play a submissive role which you can do through sheer dominance or in a more loving way but none of it is brutal it's all between loving and light ro medium BDSM.

Mel currently has me, well my character, as her submissive lover.

From what I can gather it looks like Mel and MC are set to have a competition over who is the better dom with the loser submitting to the winner. That's what it looked like to me, I could be way off though it did make sense.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

As it stands the MC has Alison who he's slowly getting to play a submissive role which you can do through sheer dominance or in a more loving way but none of it is brutal it's all between loving and light to medium BDSM.

From what I can gather it looks like Mel and MC are set to have a competition over who is the better dom with the loser submitting to the winner. That's what it looked like to me, I could be way off though it did make sense.
Well if the redacted, were to redact the other redacted... Yeah, it's possible that you are redacted.

NanasBananas

Game Developer
Dec 29, 2018

As it stands the MC has Alison who he's slowly getting to play a submissive role which you can do through sheer dominance or in a more loving way but none of it is brutal it's all between loving and light ro medium BDSM.

Alright, I'm sold, gonna give the route a whirl. Mel's a great girl, I can play the lesser of two doms for her...

Reactions: Freezer14
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes