Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I often find people who struggle with this one choice. Alice, or Alison? I say...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Consider this a very delayed Halloween render. And before anyone goes dying from excessive drooling on me. This is not an in-game image.
I think there are laws about having that much adorable in 1 relationship.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
do i need to play original version?...i play remastered and try dom / obedience (for futa) route and finish while going to the restaurant

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
do i need to play original version?...i play remastered and try dom / obedience (for futa) route and finish while going to the restaurant
Read the post in OP, please. Make the right choices and then select only obedience points. It will not even go to the restaurant if you do it right.

Reactions: Freezer14

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Shit I just got fucking rekt
Considering you downloaded a visual novel and complained it was a novel despite being warned by the game it was story based it doesn't take much.

Downloading a novel that has a big .. fucking .. warning right at the start that it contains lots of text and then you write a review surprised it has lots of text.

I can't say what i'm thinking cos mods keep giving me warnings, it seems telling people exactly what you are thinking is harsh even if it's true.

So i'm going to be a good girl and sing you a few lines of a classic song.

"The lights are on, but no one's home" ... thankyou very much /curtsy.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Considering you downloaded a visual novel and complained it was a novel despite being warned by the game it was story based it doesn't take much.

Downloading a novel that has a big .. fucking .. warning right at the start that it contains lots of text and then you write a review surprised it has lots of text.

I can't say what i'm thinking cos mods keep giving me warnings, it seems telling people exactly what you are thinking is harsh even if it's true.

So I'm going to be a good girl and sing you a few lines of a classic song.

Obviously. if we said what we were thinking or what should be said, we might hurt feelings. I, on the other hand, care about those reviews as someone does when flushing the toilet.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Most obvious choice there ever was.
Depends on if you want to break her brain or not:

This game is just great. The renders are really good, the music fits well, and the writing is good too. My favourite is the harem path, while it has its dark moments, it feels overall more lighthearted and I like that. Also while I like Alison/Alice a lot, I just love Melissa. She's a real wildcat and I so want to tame her and make her purr. And of course I always want all of the girls.
The main romance path is darker and has a lot more drama, which I'm not the biggest fan of, but it never gets to be too much except maybe at the very end, depending on choices made (I'm not sure I understand the connection between who lives and dies and fucking Alison?). I like this path's version of Shadow with the red hair and no tattoos better I think, and I damn near fell out of my chair laughing when ThunderRob appeared. I certainly wasn't expecting that.
Dom path has some pretty hot stuff in it, but he thinks about what he's doing with Alison way too much for my taste, the other paths where being dominant just comes naturally to him and she naturally falls into her role as his adorable pet kitten are more my speed.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

Considering you downloaded a visual novel and complained it was a novel despite being warned by the game it was story-based it doesn't take much.

So I'm going to be a good girl and sing you a few lines of a classic song.

The thing that does make me sad, is the fact that they allow it to be considered a review. It has nothing to do with a review, by their own "rules" of how to review, it is at best considered shitposting. Anyhow, no worries, eventually like most devs before me, I'll just move away from F95. They clearly are focused on feels of the reviewer.
Depends on if you want to break her brain or not:

This game is just great. The renders are really good, the music fits well, and the writing is good too. My favourite is the harem path, while it has its dark moments, it feels overall more lighthearted and I like that. Also while I like Alison/Alice a lot, I just love Melissa. She's a real wildcat and I so want to tame her and make her purr. And of course I always want all of the girls.
The main romance path is darker and has a lot more drama, which I'm not the biggest fan of, but it never gets to be too much except maybe at the very end, depending on choices made (I'm not sure I understand the connection between who lives and dies and fucking Alison?). I like this path's version of Shadow with the red hair and no tattoos better I think, and I damn near fell out of my chair laughing when ThunderRob appeared. I certainly wasn't expecting that.
Dom path has some pretty hot stuff in it, but he thinks about what he's doing with Alison way too much for my taste, the other paths where being dominant just comes naturally to him and she naturally falls into her role as his adorable pet kitten are more my speed.
Glad you like it. The reason he thinks about Alison; in dom is that it's too early on that path. In other words, we are way behind when compared to Harem or love path progress wise. It'll change with each update. And of course, don't forget that there are two ways to play that specific path. Slowly corrupting her to your perverted ways, and or making her submit to you with all her heart, through affection. And I love Melissa as well, she makes it very difficult for me personally to leave her out of the picture in any path. However, at the end of the day, Alison; is daddy's girl.

"I'm not sure I understand the connection between who lives and dies and fucking Alison?" Love path is intended for Alison, it is the love story. Choosing to deviate from that path, comes with a price, a price some who have a conscious may not be willing to pay.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018

damn dude thanks for sparing me the harsh words. didnt realize I was up against a complete badass. i tip my fedora to you and your ultimate chivalry

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes