supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
Alison Fall of the Apple [v0.6.5] [OneManVN]

Original Size PC: 4.12GB

Compressed version for PC :463.2MB

WIN : MEGA -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Thanks mate for your work :love:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Just wondering does compressed of game reduce image quality (not size)?
Guaranteed, and IDC what anyone else tells you. My files are already "compressed" as can be to retain full quality. Ultra compression inevitably reduces the quality of the image. As well as the added "My game doesn't work" in some cases. But, it's there to save you bandwidth! So, it is what it is :) Android is one option, I suppose.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Downloaded the update, and reload a save game, seems that everything looks fine but then I'm having an error when I am giving the choice to choose to visit either Nadia or Look for Melissa in the Harem route:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/haremV.rpy", line 5126, in <module>
NameError: name 'LFM6' is not defined

magus448

May 22, 2018
Downloaded the update, and reload a save game, seems that everything looks fine but then I'm having an error when I am giving the choice to choose to visit either Nadia or Look for Melissa in the Harem route:
Same. I guess we may have to start over. Had to do the same with the Love route earlier because of the new intro.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I don't feel pressured, I really need to I just forget. I tell myself what i'll do in the morning and by evening i'm putting my ironing away wondering what the fuck i've done all day and why I didn't do what I wanted.

It's weird.

Lockdowns making me lose my marbles.
Lose? I didn't think you had that many left to begin with ;):ROFLMAO::p:unsure::love:

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
Many black screens with text and error messages enough to feed a small country. Hopefully someone patch this soon.

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Hello, I was wondering, how much content is covered by that "female domination" tag?
It seems like a long game, so I don't want to play for hours to only find one or two scenes if that's the case.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
When's the save from?
Mine from earlier this year worked fine.
From last time Harem updated, I'm pretty sure. Got the 'rollback couldn't find a place to stop rolling back' error or however it's phrased. I guess it's possible that there was a typo on the line I saved on or something? Don't see how though, it was Melissa's 'See you soon. Slut.' line, I could see it from the thumbnail.

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
At least clicking ignore when the error messages pops up throws me right back into the game, for now atleast. They're just annoying as hell.
I'm getting lots of exception errors too with the normal version and with no mods and first play-through so no old saves or anything

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Nope, i used the regular version with the walkthrough mod, maybe that's what's fucking things up.
There is no maybe about it, it's that or your copy is special :) In other words, I tested my build, as did over 200 patrons. The only issue is a save or 10 that won't work for some.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I'm getting lots of exception errors too with the normal version and with no mods and first play-through so no old saves or anything
Should post those then. It helps when I know what the issue is in order to fix it, not just read about it. If there is an error, what was it?

3.50 star(s) 77 Votes