Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That wasn't really an answer though, I don't mind that at all, I do like the look.

To be honest, out of the whole deal with me having my avatar in the game I got everything I could hope for in those scenes with Mel, everything else is just icing on the cake after that.

I loved the intro, which gave me the pout that's been my avatar since, the bar scene was fun and the scene in Mel's home which gave me the awesome shot of Mel carrying me that's been in my sig ever since.

I got everything I could have hoped for. Doesn't matter what happens now i'm already more than happy plus I did give OMVN free reign to do whatever, that he gave me that night with Mel was awfully nice of him.

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
I am kind of confused, what does it mean by " Dom-Obedience" route ? does that mean training people in Obedience or does the MC have to be Obedient to others ??

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
I am kind of confused, what does it mean by " Dom-Obedience" route ? does that mean training people in Obedience or does the MC have to be Obedient to others ??
The domination route is about the MC being dominant and is furthermore split up into two routes, namely affection and obedience.

I have yet to play affection, but obedience was a fun ride with Melissa going to town on Ava's behind and the MC using and abusing Tiffa:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: OneManVN

Khairus

Donor
May 14, 2020
The domination route is about the MC being dominant and is furthermore split up into two routes, namely affection and obedience.

I have yet to play affection, but obedience was a fun ride with Melissa going to town on Ava's behind and the MC using and abusing Tiffa:

Thank you for the info :)

Reactions: Hordragg

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Is the zip file broken? I have a lot of Image errors :eek::cry:
If you are referring to the compressed, then perhaps it is. My builds do not have any missing images. And if the file is indeed corrupted, please report it, hopefully, it will be relinked with a good copy.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: darth_hiruma

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Reactions to 0.6.5:
My save from last time was broken again, what is up with that? It's annoying having to start over each time even with skip.
When's the save from?
Mine from earlier this year worked fine.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
When's the save from?
Mine from earlier this year worked fine.
As did every single last one of mines. Especially since I used the exact same script to continue this update... So, idk what it is with his saves.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes