Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
There was a poll on patreon about special render. Sadly Shadow (Aiko) won not Alison. Here are some pics :cry: […]
Oh, I don't know, I for one find her pretty adorable – especially Harleen…em-Shadow. Although I feel the darker eye color and makeup of In-game-Shadow gives her eyes a piercing quality I really like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
Reactions: darth_hiruma

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Oh, I don't know, I for one find her pretty adorable – especially Harleen…em-Shadow. Although I feel the darker eye color and makeup of In-game-Shadow gives her eyes a piercing quality I really like:
Thanks for sharing!
I like her too but I like alison more. I get it. Make up and darker eyes color contribute to her goth girl vibe.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Mmm, that's a whole lotta Shadow. I'm torn between the Love and Dom route ones myself, the Harem one is hot but I don't like the hair and the tattoos are a bit over the top.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
It's been a little while since I did the Dom path but I'm not remembering Ava. Where did she appear?
She is working at the bar Melissa takes Alison to, is the girlfriend of the former and they're living in a dom-sub-relationship. Also, see the right hand pic in OMVN's sig. Here's the (slightly touched up) ingame version:

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
She is working at the bar Melissa takes Alison to, is the girlfriend of the former and they're living in a dom-sub-relationship. Also, see the right hand pic in OMVN's sig. Here's the (slightly touched up) ingame version:
I'm guessing that is the Dom-obedience path? I think I only did the affection one.

Reactions: Hordragg
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes