ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Man, that remastered whatever needs to be remastered.
They should have just left it the way it was but with better artwork.
And don't get me started on that walkthrough. It was just as bad about that fapping business. This game requires less attitude.
What kind of a drawing is that? I couldn't even see where that Ronnie character was. The script other then problems with contractions is passable, well almost passable. It's in badly need of a good proofreader.
That business about the father at the beginning. So the Devil shows his face at the start of the game, well by name only. Allison's eyes are not well centered when you look close, She's more like crossed eye.
What was the point of the MC going back home if the police is looking for him? Like I said that remake needs a remake and when you say it's a work in progress, you ain't kidding.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
And don't get me started on that walkthrough. It was just as bad about that fapping business. This game requires less attitude.
What kind of a drawing is that? I couldn't even see where that Ronnie character was. The script other then problems with contractions is passable, well almost passable. It's in badly need of a good proofreader.
That business about the father at the beginning. So the Devil shows his face at the start of the game, well by name only. Allison's eyes are not well centered when you look close, She's more like crossed eye.
What was the point of the MC going back home if the police is looking for him? Like I said that remake needs a remake and when you say it's a work in progress, you ain't kidding.
Another special customer, I see. Glad you took the time to share your thoughts with us. I'll get on remastering the remaster.

Aug 27, 2019
Lol you're in need of a proofreader for that comment

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hey guys! I made this walkthrough mod because I really like this magnificent game. In addition to the walkthrough in game I also added the function of seeing all the scenes in a linear way on the route of domination by obedience without having to go back to choose another option! Here is my if you want to help me. Here is the page of the mod. All thanks to OneManVN
For anyone who tries this mod, if you find it useful, please make sure to rate it or at least thumb it up, on its original page. Might make it an OP linked one, and OMVN "recommended" mod (should you find it helpful/useful)

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
In the remake there is way too many contraction issues and way too many commas.
There was no need not to skip the prologue. There was little or nothing new.
A better remake of that would be how Jessica was kidnapped and how she got that scar?
Also the game is crashing. I counted 2 times so far. I'm playing the compressed version.
That MOD is making that game crashes a lot so I just hit ignore.
1.No, that's not what I meant.
I found many more like that.
2.Why did you have to die saving me?
Gifting him? Seriously?
Jelly?
Does you have to choose?
Not cool b,,,,

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes