OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
In the remake there is way too many contraction issues and way too many commas.
There was no need not to skip the prologue. There was little or nothing new.
A better remake of that would be how Jessica was kidnapped and how she got that scar?
Have no idea what went on means. I think he was trying to say.....
1.No, that's not what I meant to say.
I found many more like that.
2.Why did you have to die saving me?
This is the last time I will reply to your comments on this "issue" The remaster clearly states where it ends. Literally tells you this is the end of the remaster. What you are posting are old renders from 2018, those are going to be replaced along with the writing, in order to match the remastered scenes that will replace them (currently placeholders so it doesn't break the game) now, if you can't find joy in playing this, then please find something else that is up to your standards. I have not forced you or anyone to download it. As for what the remaster could be about or not, that is something for me to decide, and I have. You could always work on your own project and impress us with your skills. I look forward to that master-piece. Take care.

Last edited:

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Thanks for the share I have really enjoyed it so far been busy so I have not had a chance to start the update yet which is good as I see you posted the new walk mod so It should be worth the wait. thanks for this great game.

Reactions: IAmAB

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
I finished all 3 routes. The only one I liked was the love route.
The other routes had little story or not as detailed. Meaning not much of a story.
Specially that Harem. There was not much of a Harem and one of the good guys had to die.
The love route had a lot stories into one and more interesting.
It even had a Harem mini path, whatever that means.
The game developer should just stop all other routes and concentrate more on the Love Route.
I already played this game once and noticed there was a scene missing with Jessica and the commissioner. I think it was deleted.
I couldn't access some scenes, maybe cause I was playing the compressed version.
It just froze, so I recommend not to play the compressed version if you want to see all the scenes.
BUNCHOSOBS Is that you?
Well I finished all 3 games so I don't know what happened.

• Angry
Reactions: Belnick

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
So played it the harem route already did the love one to.. But if you kill my cute almost pregnant girl of then we gonna have a big problem mister!
The game is good sometimes a bit to much texst between scene but not that i say trow the game away.
I hope we get some more story with Kate and Nadia.
and the last scene is just spilling for alot of death people its clearly a trap because the most people think the mc is dead. exept her? and how does she know who to call? I hope there is some explanation?
And you pregnant girlfriend still botters me that she vanished out of nowhere.

Reactions: darth_hiruma

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Care to elaborate? Are you perhaps referring to his 2019 message on here? And yes, I actually read 99% of the messages written.
I refer to many messages but I don't want to quote it all. Here I'll quote some of it that I think it show his skill.
Well I finally finished playing all 3 games and I have no idea which path is best.
They all have some good and some bad paths.
Well I finished all 3 games so I don't know what happened.
In the remake there is way too many contraction issues and way too many commas.
btw I deleted my old comment because I don't know how to add quote in edit :HideThePain:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I refer to many messages but I don't want to quote it all. Here I'll quote some of it that I think it show his skill.

btw I deleted my old comment because I don't know how to add quote in edit :HideThePain:
Right... Well, I deleted mine as well since the original message was gone, but yeah, I'll get right on it. Once you've hired a proofreader.

sm204900729

Donor
Mar 5, 2019
I have not played this in about a year but did't the MC wife die in the backstory in the original and that she was pregnant? I could have sworn this was the case but I'm getting old and can't keep up with all the remasters that some devs are doing.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I have not played this in about a year but did't the MC wife die in the backstory in the original and that she was pregnant? I could have sworn this was the case but I'm getting old and can't keep up with all the remasters that some devs are doing.
MC wife is missing while pregnant.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hahaha. That was not a remaster or a change. She was missing and presumed dead, and everyone but you (the MC) had some hope left that she was alive.

Reactions: sm204900729

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Thanks man :). One question bro what about Dom route? who is the dominant one alison or Mc?
Dom and Harem will be ongoing for as long as people enjoy them. In other words, MC may even let Alison be the one in charge if he chooses it at some point down the road.

Reactions: Gamesstar
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes