gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not something big or gamebreaking just poped up twice till now, ignorable. 2nd one still ignorable when clicking nadia sub mc route

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
From last time Harem updated, I'm pretty sure. Got the 'rollback couldn't find a place to stop rolling back' error or however it's phrased. I guess it's possible that there was a typo on the line I saved on or something? Don't see how though, it was Melissa's 'See you soon. Slut.' line, I could see it from the thumbnail.
Please, save much sooner in the future. In short, don't save right at the end if you want to improve the chances of not getting any errors. I don't break saves, they break themselves. And believe me when I say, that I tested the exact same save. At the exact same spot as you, and it worked. Shit just happens... Saves corrupt, we fixed some typos or added pregnancy to something, people ask for things but complain when they get them. Nothing is perfect, especially in RenPy.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018

Not something big or gamebreaking just poped up twice till now, ignorable. 2nd one still ignorable when clicking nadia sub mc route
It will be game-breaking shortly... Sorry, you will need an earlier save or a fresh start in the worst case. Both those are defined, your game, however, is not seeing them. It's the save you used and the location you saved on.

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
Is it the compressed version?
If not, what error message are you getting?
Should post those then. It helps when I know what the issue is in order to fix it, not just read about it. If there is an error, what was it?
Normal version. The error below from time to time. Just had to wait for it to come up again:

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Normal version. The error below from time to time. Just had to wait for it to come up again:

That's old AF, I'm sorry it is likely due to the remaster. If it allows you to carry on by ignoring it, please do so. If I remove that script entirely before remastering that section, it will break 99% of the saves and this thread will be flooded with tears. Also, thank you for posting it, see, the issue is just a Dissolve with a capital D instead of dissolve, minor issue, getting fixed next run.

Reactions: darth_hiruma

gmdz

Feb 4, 2019
It will be game-breaking shortly... Sorry, you will need an earlier save or a fresh start in the worst case. Both those are defined, your game, however, is not seeing them. It's the save you used and the location you saved on.
okay then thanks :) wont be a problem ill try the other saves i got, if it keeps happening new game it is :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: OneManVN

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
That's old AF, I'm sorry it is likely due to the remaster. If it allows you to carry on by ignoring it, please do so. If I remove that script entirely before remastering that section, it will break 99% of the saves and this thread will be flooded with tears. Also, thank you for posting it, see, the issue is just a Dissolve with a capital D instead of dissolve, minor issue, getting fixed next run.
Haha, fair enough. I've had no problems just clicking ignore so far so will continue to do so. Thanks.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
okay then thanks :) wont be a problem ill try the other saves i got, if it keeps happening new game it is :LOL:
I'll be doing stuff on my end as well for the next update. Learned a few new tricks that may help prevent these issues, as well as adding an actual 3-way split choice from the very start. Hopefully, this will speed things up for those who need to restart until the game is more stable, and fewer changes are happening. Have a good weekend.

Reactions: Hordragg

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I actually liked the prologue before the remake where you save Alison under from some flyover or tunnel and kill Kenny or his brother. Many would also agree with me. And the Alison's massive body parts, childish face doesn't appeal much. Alison/Alice in the love route where you are shot and she saves you and take shelter in the pink haired women's house looks different and more appealing.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I actually liked the prologue before the remake where you save Alison under from some flyover or tunnel and kill Kenny or his brother. Many would also agree with me. And the Alison's massive body parts, childish face doesn't appeal much. Alison/Alice in the love route where you are shot and she saves you and take shelter in the pink haired women's house looks different and more appealing.
I could care less about who would agree or disagree with the changes, but I do understand your personal choice, and for that, I am sorry. I didn't make the changes for fun, I made them for Patreon reasons and the looks were for the remaster... I'm trying to match her looks throughout the entire game (love path).

Reactions: darth_hiruma

Kaasik

Jan 5, 2019
Never thought i'd see a picture of myself as someone else's avatar.

I thought it might be creepy but I gotta admit, I kinda love it.
Hey there, Yeah Ava is my fav in-game char and I never let that damn fool OneManVN forget it :p
It's nice to hear that you don't mind, ofc decided to use it also to draw little attention to the game, even tho I am not really active in this forum
And yeah don't be afraid to jump trough disc from time to time we are usually a friendly group, even when most of the time we seem to have few screws loose or missing :LOL:

But yeah love the char in-game specially her personality and well made Dom/Sub route, it captures that relationship well so far, even when some ppl would argue against it

Anyway take care and don't be afraid to harass OMVN, we allow it

magus448

May 22, 2018
Turning off transitions in the options stopped that from happening to me. Though yeah it's something simple that ignoring won't break anything.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Please, save much sooner in the future. In short, don't save right at the end if you want to improve the chances of not getting any errors. I don't break saves, they break themselves. And believe me when I say, that I tested the exact same save. At the exact same spot as you, and it worked. Shit just happens... Saves corrupt, we fixed some typos or added pregnancy to something, people ask for things but complain when they get them. Nothing is perfect, especially in RenPy.
Yeah, I got to make more saves so hopefully it doesn't happen again, or if it does an earlier one might work. It's weird that most games don't do this though.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Yeah, I got to make more saves so hopefully it doesn't happen again, or if it does an earlier one might work. It's weird that most games don't do this though.
People load a save, make a choice, scroll back up "triggering a variable" then erasing it, and fucking their saves up. Now, I've removed the "issue" and people should be able to scroll back and forth for days (hopefully) a fix is coming soon.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wasnt there a trans person in the game?
Am I remembering wrong?
There are 2 but only 1 you can fuck.

The one you fuck is on the dom path. The other is briefly in the love path but she only has a small masturbation scene you don't do anything with her .... except take over her flat.

Blaisdale

Oct 8, 2018
There are 2 but only 1 you can fuck.

The one you fuck is on the dom path. The other is briefly in the love path but she only has a small masturbation scene you don't do anything with her .... except take over her flat.

Thanks for the reply. :)

3.50 star(s) 77 Votes