Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well the update in about says version 0.6.0 though it is 6.5. It is ending with sex with Alison so is there more to the update or just this much for now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It was an offering to Avaline. I needed some lesbian support for my game, so I cut the hair to match her preferences. Then I buffed up Alison to make it even better. Isn't that right?
Nothing better than a shrine of hair.

One day i'll have my dream os Cousin It cosplay.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Who doesn't like sexy girls with short hair? I'll gladly take em from your hands.
Though I'm still not entirely sure it's the short hair I love, could also be that I was a vampire in a previous life, and simply love exposed necks. I mean, it might be that subconciously I just want to take a nibble without having hair between my teeth? I'm sure many can relate to THAT fear?

• Haha
Reactions: darth_hiruma

look_skywalker

Oct 13, 2019
Is the MC loosely based on Tim Bradford from The Rookie tv series? I've just played through the game for the first time and that "Everything is a test" phrase instantly made me think of him.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Is the MC loosely based on Tim Bradford from The Rookie tv series? I've just played through the game for the first time and that "Everything is a test" phrase instantly made me think of him.
This show (Alison) was in the making before the rookie was even a thing. So, as much as I do love "The Rookie" and that asshole Bradford, the answer is no :) Everything is an OMVN creation, good or bad.

Vyktym76

Aug 20, 2018
Someone please tell me I get to give Eric and Johnson some love in the form of emptying several clips from Shadows rifle in both their anal cavities.

Reactions: darth_hiruma

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Someone, please tell me I get to give Eric and Johnson some love in the form of emptying several clips from Shadows rifle in both their anal cavities.
I don't know about the rifle anal scenes... It may earn me some weird tag on 95. But, I can promise that the way you deal with them, will be up to you, literally.

Reactions: johnelros

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I don't know about the rifle anal scenes... It may earn me some weird tag on 95. But, I can promise that the way you deal with them, will be up to you, literally.
I wouldn't mind a gore tag just for dealing with those two. Obtaining DS assets for that might be problematic though, so maybe a hydraulic carpress would a solution instead?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Are you insinuating I am spying on you?

Never.

Any empty snack packets you may find laying around were certainly not mine and I'm not living in the walls.
Meh, I'm not even going to try and "contain you" look at what happened the last time I tried to keep Ava in Dom/Alison only... She moved to Shrink town and opened up her own bloody shop. Lots of snacks, sweets, and treats there. Even mastered the art of baguette wielding.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
You insinuating I am spying on you?

Never.

Any empty snack packets you may find laying around were certainly not mine and i'm not living in the walls.
Meh, I'm not even going to try and "contain you" look at what happened the last time I tried to keep Ava in Dom/Alison only... She moved to Shrink town and opened up her own bloody shop. Lots of snacks, sweets, and treats there. Even mastered the art of baguette wielding.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 77 Votes