OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
How do you encourage a dev to work on the other game you like, instead of this one? Simple, you write a review!
"The game is not fun

There is too much text and it's not even interesting or smart

The characters are not interesting or sexy

I think this dev should put this on hold and work on The Shrink (I met him from that game and it is waaaay better) "
Clearly, now the dev will no doubt focus on the other game. What other choice is there?

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
How do you encourage a dev to work on the other game you like, instead of this one? Simple, you write a review!
"The game is not fun

There is too much text and it's not even interesting or smart

The characters are not interesting or sexy

I think this dev should put this on hold and work on The Shrink (I met him from that game and it is waaaay better) "
Clearly, now the dev will no doubt focus on the other game. What other choice is there?
Well, call me an idiot perhaps, but maybe the dev could simply work on whatever title he likes to work on and at the moment has most inspiration for?

I wouldn't mind if you occasionally had to put your mind elsewhere, and decided to work a bit on The Shrink. But I'm also totally fine if you just love Alison and focussed on telling her story.

Reactions: darth_hiruma

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Well, call me an idiot perhaps, but maybe the dev could simply work on whatever title he likes to work on and at the moment has the most inspiration for?

I wouldn't mind if you occasionally had to put your mind elsewhere, and decided to work a bit on The Shrink. But I'm also totally fine if you just love Alison and focus on telling her story.
I work on what my patrons want me to work on first. The vote said Alison-Harem over anything else. Next, it is Shrink, and when people write a negative review to "encourage" me to work on something they think I should? You best believe that it will only affect me negatively. It will not make me want to work on it any time soon if it actually were my choice. Anyhow, come September 14th, I'm going back to work, and they will happen when they happen, could be 30 days, could be 90, I am done caring, releases have switched to goal-based.

Kaasik

Jan 5, 2019
Meh, I'm not even going to try and "contain you" look at what happened the last time I tried to keep Ava in Dom/Alison only... She moved to Shrink town and opened up her own bloody shop. Lots of snacks, sweets, and treats there. Even mastered the art of baguette wielding.
There is no way to contain Ava, if ya try you will have a mess on yer hands you bloody fool. She will infiltrate every aspect of your game, she is a sneaky lil devil, so stop resisting and just let it happen :devilish:

Kaasik

Jan 5, 2019
Does it worth downloading 4gb?
plz answer
If you like story based game with nice 18+ content with lewd gurls and nice rendurs then yes
if ya want just random sex scenes with next to zero story then nah, don't touch it
it has a lot of story, so if you are allergic to lil bit of reading, stay away
Overall it is amazing game
Just a note, no touching Ava, can look but no touchy touchy :sneaky:(y)

Nov 6, 2018
If you like story based game with nice 18+ content with lewd gurls and nice rendurs then yes
if ya want just random sex scenes with next to zero story then nah, don't touch it
that's great to hear im all for a game with great story

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Next time it is probably best to mention that it has no rape. Some people who are really into that got really upset when it was removed, so upset in fact that they decided to review the game for lack of it and give it a deliberate 1 star.

" I used to say that this game renders are great, the story is very good, and that I love how it can be dark sometimes and funny in others. this end in version 0.4, what a mess of a game it is now, the hot Alison become an ugly fat dwarf, and the stud mc transformed to a homeless weirdo with an awkward beard, even the masterpiece of an intro changed to a lame lazy one ...why fix something that was never broken? why redone renders and story and turn it to shit? :( "

This hot garbage violates every so-called rule for review, it is a personal kink, and love for rape content, taking it out on the developer for removing it and punishing him/them by hurting the game's rating. So maybe if everyone who reads this and does in fact enjoy Alison just fine without having to watch her get raped, then perhaps they could help me out here and start reporting any and all reviews that violate the rules, or sound like a personal grudge, perhaps then mods will do something, I won't hold my breath on that, but it's better than allowing hot garbage to just sit there steaming forever.

Last edited:

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
What happens when you don't take the medication you were supposed to take as prescribed?

You write reviews on 95.

"what can I say about this game ....?

there are several ways to play among other 3 different routes so far so good, yes result .........

This game consists of KUNG FU, SHOOTINGS, and CRAZY LITTLE GIRLS, totally strange the whole thing!

story
- there is none available the whole game insists on dialog reading, reading and reading again and that goes on until you can just take the whole thing away otherwise it is unbearable, it makes everybody happy about this game.

Rendering
- is very good (the reason why I tried this game)

Animations
- I can not say much I've played all versions animations were very few (the game 3.5 GB)

If you expect nice animations and a good story in this game, you will be bitterly disappointed ....

Sorry, Dev. 1/5 "

Apparently the game has no story, none whatsoever! Only text, and by the way, 50 animations in the game are very few, 3289 renders, and many hours of story/gameplay. This diarrhea is apparently a review that is allowed to stay on my page. So, I'll just drag it out in the open along with the rest of them.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
More diarrhea right here.

"Whay can i say? When i first watched all the 5 stars rating i decided to give it a chance, but it was really disapointing. I don't mind games with heavy-long dialogues if the story is really catching and interesting, but this is not the case. The game is really unrealistic and the story is really bad. Maybe this is too cliche but all the women are horny teenagers that want MC's dick no matter what and that is a some real mood-killer.
I really thinkthat you should not download this game and look for something actually well written.
Jesus chirst, i want to believe that all the "5-ratingstars" are some kind of bots or something, there's no way that someone would actually think this is a good game."

Imagine being judged about writing and storytelling, by someone who a, can't read properly and b, and can't even spell to save their own life.

Also, there are ages 18 to 30+ in the game, and from all the females in the VN only 2 actually want to be with the MC.

Then it carries on with... "Jesus chirst, i want to believe that all the "5-ratingstars" are some kind of bots or something, there's no way that someone would actually think this is a good game."

Project much? Clearly, you are the only intelligent life form on this forum, no one else. More personal trash allowed to stay as a legit review.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Bottom line? 95 has no moderation when it comes to reviews, allow me to rephrase that. No moderation for nobody devs, like me. So, unless you are an important dev, with millions of followers and 10mil plus page views, you will get shat on and they will just watch for years, and that is if they even bother doing that much. Rules for reviews are 1% out of 100 followed, and nothing gets done about it.

So, if you want to try out a game, then please do not rely heavily on positive or negative reviews. My game is not a 5-star material, I'll tell you this much myself, personally, but it sure as hell is not 1 or 2-star game, not unless you have issues with how I do things and don't like it when I don't let you molest young girls, or rape women in the game to earn me a 5-star rating.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Anyhow, it's been, fun guys. I am officially done with 95 ratings/reviews and raving lunatics with personal grudges. I guess they won, time to celebrate! And don't worry about the game, I'll still keep sending it here through someone who will handle that in my stead. I have enough to deal with IRL, I don't need to deal with unhinged individuals on a daily for another 2-3 years until I'm a "pro" dev with big followz! Then I will be important enough to get some moderation in the review section.

Take care, and to all those of you who have been kind to me from the start, I fucking love you, all. Feel free to join me on my discord, I'll still be active there.

Kaasik

Jan 5, 2019
story
- there is none available the whole game insists on dialog reading, reading and reading again and that goes on until you can just take the whole thing away otherwise it is unbearable, it makes everybody happy about this game.
What is he smoking? So he is telling that there is no story cos there is too much story to be read? :eek:
I think we should introduce him to "Johnny" :devilish:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Anyhow, it's been, fun guys. I am officially done with 95 ratings/reviews and raving lunatics with personal grudges. I guess they won, time to celebrate! And don't worry about the game, I'll still keep sending it here through someone who will handle that in my stead. I have enough to deal with IRL, I don't need to deal with unhinged individuals on a daily for another 2-3 years until I'm a "pro" dev with big followz! Then I will be important enough to get some moderation in the review section.

Take care, and to all those of you who have been kind to me from the start, I fucking love you, all. Feel free to join me on my discord, I'll still be active there.
Don't let the ratings/reviews get you down. I know it's easy to say, but I really don't think many people bother with them. I've read a few reviews in the past, but they never seem useful so I don't even bother any more. And given how few likes they get, I suspect most people feel the same way.

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017

My Little advice: you should have flaming frustrated kids Deep in your ass. Do your job, have fun, and do not miss f95, simply block trolling kids.
One day i have same advice for Zee95.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Ive been saving this one for a couple weeks
I dont like thicc females in games cause deformations tend to cringe, if they were decent i would go all-in.

But, since the story seems to be quite interesting and theres some cinematography in it, i dont know if its the word, I guess i will have to suck it up and see the beauty inside this time.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020

You are doing exactly what those retards want you to do. They want you to give up and walk away. I wouldn't. If I could I would ban them from the thread. If not, I would report every one of those inflammatory reviews, although I don't know if you can if you are the object of the review. If you maybe you can get a bunch of your fans to report them.

I for one, think you were creating a fantastic story...until now. Until your reaction. All I can offer is some advice.

Stand at attention!
Square your shoulders!
Eyes front!
Forward March!!!

Thumb your nose at those idiots and ignore them. They aren't worth the effort to react to.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
You are doing exactly what those retards want you to do. They want you to give up and walk away. I wouldn't. If I could I would ban them from the thread. If not, I would report every one of those inflammatory reviews, although I don't know if you can if you are the object of the review. If you maybe you can get a bunch of your fans to report them.

I for one, think you were creating a fantastic story...until now. Until your reaction. All I can offer is some advice.

Stand at attention!
Square your shoulders!
Eyes front!
Forward March!!!

Thumb your nose at those idiots and ignore them. They aren't worth the effort to react to.
Agreed, Ignore them, they obviously cant do as well, and deriding you is the way they make themselves feel better.

Im not a published Author yet, but I'm working on it, but Im sure once I do Ill get the same sort of BS, written 2 Novels so far (about 300 pages each) and 130 odd pages into book three, One book is off being looked at by a publisher but its a bad time thanks to COVID, so far everyone that has read bits has liked it, same as most people that have seen the game.

This is more of an honest review than the ones you read:
9.7/10 but only because any higher and it looks bad (Only edited these two numbers :))
Does it have story YES, good story, YES
Are the characters likeable Yes
Is it completely realistic, No, but why the hell should it be, where is the fun in that
Are the renders good, YES
Does a game need a million animations, NO
Would it be nice to meet a few of the characters from the other paths, Sure, but only where it fits the story
Should some people give the Dev a F*n break, YES
I dont do onsite reviews anymore as I tried twice and was honest both times, but both got removed, one due to not having enough detail which I accept, I actually replied to the Mod with more detail but nothing changed, the other because a mod thought I was a dev or something stupid like that. Not really their fault really, I was a Dev once on a 3DORPG game, but thats about 10 years ago now.

Anyway, Dont take the Idiots to heart, and enjoy what your doing, thats the most important part.

Last edited:

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Latest from
There's a mini update out now for SHRiNK (v0.3.2)
Main update comes later, this just adds a couple of scenes for Karishma to the current game
One for female Karishma early in the game for those with trans off
And one with trans Karishma towards the end of the last update for those with trans on

SHRiNK 0.4 will be the next main release for OneManVN then back to Alison

There's also a new tier which has been added after many requests and a vote on patreon

Trifecta, a fitting name since you can now give it to both trans and female, and maybe if you feeling frisky, receive it.
Don't worry, I won't be judging you. No one but us needs to know.
So, how will this work? Will higher tiers have to drop down to get this?!
No... You will have the option, as a higher tier to download it. I will ensure that maximum size caps are used to name the post clearly, that this is not the OG build.
If you have played the recent Shrink already, you may have noticed that it has OG in the title. That means "Original Game".
The builds specific to Trifecta will be labeled clearly as TOM = Trans on Male.
With this tier, you will get access to Shrink OG - Alison OG - And depending on what you all decide to vote on (Trifecta tier exclusive polls.) We will then decide if Alison is also getting TOM.
For those of you who might be worried that I am going to "steal" time from your hetero content... I will do no such thing. I will only flip the script on already intended trans scenes with the MC and move on with the build.
This content is opt-in, will not be seen in the OG version

More hardware comes this month, 3090, I already own a titan 24GB so... Don't even sweat it. Just support me, and I promise you, I'll eventually build that monster PC that will ERASE! The bottleneck, that is rendering time for me.
Nothing else slows me down anymore (Besides rendering). The PC simply can't keep up with me and my scene-setting, coding, or even writing, pace. I'm always waiting on it to finish with the renders.

With your support, that will become a problem of the past. I will start working on the bigger Shrink update sometime soon, likely the day after tomorrow.
This one will take a little longer, as we have already discussed previously... At least we are headed towards my second goal, and that makes me happy.
Thank you all for your continued support, and know that I appreciate you, all of you, from 1$ to 150!
OMVN: Out.

Added note in comments- To answer any questions before they are asked. This was a business decision. This content will only be created if you support it. Demand meets supply. I am being honest and upfront, as I've always been. To be crystal clear. If there is no support on this tier, there will be no content of this type. That would take valuable time and resources from the other 95% of the supporters. So, if you want it, help me justify the time sink <3

3.50 star(s) 77 Votes