sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
Hi all... the game seems promising. Started 0.6.5 from scratch but Dissolve error still happens in prologue.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Hi all... the game seems promising. Started 0.6.5 from scratch but Dissolve error still happens in prologue.
Thought that bug was gone but seems not
I recommend holding off for the next update anyway as the scene the problem starts in won't be there anymore
OneManVN is finishing the remaster of the prologue so that scene is getting replaced
You could just hit ignore but it seems to cause problems later so waiting is probably the best plan for now
Sorry about that :(

Reactions: darth_hiruma

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Well, that walkthrough mod didn't work for some reason.
It needs fixing.
It's just a gallery mod, not a walkthrough mod.
I had to start from the beginning to make it less boring and looked like it was missing scenes.

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
They should really terminate the love path, it's really boring and it looks like a lot of scenes are deleted. So either cut off the Love path and the Submissive path as well.
The Harem path is the only one worth keeping cause it involves all the girls and they don't keep their distance. S o keep the Harem path and completely delete the Love annoying path.
I mean it looks like it was a waste of time to begin with.
The Harem path, the MC might be able to save Allison's sister away from that crazy guy.
This is going to end in an all out war against all the bad guys and the MC is going to need all the help he can get and not the other way around where it gets everyone killed.
So yeah the Harem path is the best choice rather then total annihilation.
There's only one Alison and one Alice sharing one body against an army of clones, it don't make sense unless a virus is uploaded into them with the same feelings Alice and Allson share for the MC before they all get killed. I don't see how the Submissive path will help if the MC is in constant hiding while the world is taken over by clones. The bad guys win path, that looks more like, a waste of time. Bottom line, Harem path only no more other paths unless you add all the missing scenes instead of skipping them or deleting them or making them boring.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
They should really terminate the love path, it's really boring and it looks like a lot of scenes are deleted. So either cut off the Love path and the Submissive path as well.
The Harem path is the only one worth keeping cause it involves all the girls and they don't keep their distance. S o keep the Harem path and completely delete the Love annoying path.
I mean it looks like it was a waste of time to begin with.
The Harem path, the MC might be able to save Allison's sister away from that crazy guy.
This is going to end in an all out war against all the bad guys and the MC is going to need all the help he can get and not the other way around where it gets everyone killed.
So yeah the Harem path is the best choice rather then total annihilation.
There's only one Alison and one Alice sharing one body against an army of clones, it don't make sense unless a virus is uploaded into them with the same feelings Alice and Allson share for the MC before they all get killed. I don't see how the Submissive path will help if the MC is in constant hiding while the world is taken over by clones. The bad guys win path, that looks more like, a waste of time. Bottom line, Harem path only no more other paths unless you add all the missing scenes instead of skipping them or deleting them or making them boring.
Love route is where the main story is
That kind of takes a back seat in the alternative "what-if" routes in favor of MC trying to get some
There are no clones in Dom Obedience or Dom Affection or Harem, that's just the Love route
These other routes are essentially in alternate realities, hence certain characters having different looks or backstories

Also Alison's sister is not in danger in any route, not really sure what you're on about there
In Dom- she's with the MC, in Harem- she's with everyone in the mansion, in Love- she's with Shadow
She needs saved from nobody... apart from maybe Dom route MC :sneaky:

So what are these missing scenes anyway?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What happened to Jessica in the Harem path? It was deleted or something like that.
A lot of scenes seem to have been deleted.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
What happened to Jessica in the Harem path? It was deleted or something like that.
A lot of scenes seem to have been deleted.
She's never been in Harem
Only ever appeared in Love so far (and the prologue flashback)
There is a mini harem possible in the Love route
Maybe that's what you're thinking of

treborbc

Aug 15, 2020
There are some bugs in the shopping.rpyc code where he is using 'dissolve(.5)'. This should either just be 'dissolve' or 'Dissolve(0.5)'. I unrenned and decompiled and was able to fix it. The corrected file is attached. (Hopefully this is ok to post in here, if not mods please delete).
so where do I put this file, as I get this 'dissolve' error too...thank you

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
so where do I put this file, as I get this 'dissolve' error too...thank you
If you want to carry on just click ignore but personally think you should just wait for the next update as that scene won't even be in it
That scene has already been remastered into the recycle bin

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
There is a mini harem possible in the Love route
Maybe that's what you're thinking of
I would normally get upset about it, i've choosen love route not harem route, after all... But after all that Jessica has been through and all the hope Alisson has put on mc, it would be harsh being forced to choose between one of them, so i guess it's better this way.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
I would normally get upset about it, i've choosen love route not harem route, after all... But after all that Jessica has been through and all the hope Alisson has put on mc, it would be harsh being forced to choose between one of them, so i guess it's better this way.
You still have the choice to just choose Alison in the Love route
You should try the full Harem route too, it's a different game, different story and characters with all different renders and animations and even there you get to choose which girls you're with

Last edited:

Davner

Jan 30, 2018
Having played this for the first time and seeing that "my gun" killed gunther just hurt me. That's not how identification works at all with guns. Not would you be able to tell it is mine. Especially with multiple eye witnesses that can attest to the statement. It had only been a few hours and just....I am using logic on a prom game I know but I went to school for this shit so it just irks me.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Having played this for the first time and seeing that "my gun" killed gunther just hurt me. That's not how identification works at all with guns. Not would you be able to tell it is mine. Especially with multiple eye witnesses that can attest to the statement. It had only been a few hours and just....I am using logic on a prom game I know but I went to school for this shit so it just irks me.
The only eye witness is Alison :unsure:
The ballistics report is a clear fabrication from a corrupt police dept
Also not sure how qualified anyone is to comment on the technology available in 2038

Last edited:

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I think Alisson looks a little chubby on the lower half. Nothing wrong with that anyway...
THICC :BootyTime:
I usually would never write reviews on the internet but this game hit me hard ,most beautiful art ever super hot characters ,i feel so bad for the Dev :LUL: this game is easy 4.5+ ,anyway great work <3 thx.
This game need it. And give a review in review section is appreciated too :whistle:

Reactions: OMEGAKEK9000
3.40 star(s) 79 Votes