Xaytal

Mr.
Donor
Jul 10, 2020
I def recommend this game. Parts of it are straight up funny and unexpected in a good way

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
So ntr scene gone now ?? (Especially the commissioner fuc... Mc's kidnapped wife in her ass) ?? I was very mad after seeing it & deleted even the backup files after that scene.

I understand the reaction that scene got alot of peeps mad thats possibly why it may have been removed but to be quite honest personaly as much as it anoyed me.
I could of lived with it having happened if not for the fact the commissioner seems to get away it in the end and that really really pissed me off even more.

Just sayin.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
What is "rpa" ??
What is the effect of obedience points related with mc ??
rpa is the archive extension of a Ren'Py game. Usually when a dev creates an rpa, the rpyc, and rpy files (and the other folders, including game/images, are deleted.

However, mods use the original rpa files to create their own mods that allow them to replace the rpyc files in the original game, to allow them to create their mods, with script.rpy, for example.

I posted a comment somewhere about the different file types and how they override each other. Perhaps, I should create a new thread to incorporate everything in my sig (with a single link). It would allow me to be more expressive. Oh, well. Edit: I am a bit lazy, right now.

Edit: I am still feeling a bit lazy. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Fantastic game its good idea the dev start revork? game by uptade scenes/photos the only thing what make me sad its uptade progres but I know this dev dont give a fuck and dont scam us like many others here I know he do awesome story game and I like this game.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Fantastic game its good idea the dev start revork? game by uptade scenes/photos the only thing what make me sad its uptade progres but I know this dev dont give a fuck and dont scam us like many others here I know he do awesome story game and I like this game.
The so-called remake is missing lots of scenes.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
How many times can the Dev redo the same prologue? I'm not sure about the exact dates but I'm pretty sure the different paths through the game have only received one, maybe two updates in more then a year. And in the meantime, since I started watching this thread the prologue has been done and redone 3 times already, with none of them really adding much aside from bland, boring images.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
How many times can the Dev redo the same prologue? I'm not sure about the exact dates but I'm pretty sure the different paths through the game have only received one, maybe two updates in more then a year. And in the meantime, since I started watching this thread the prologue has been done and redone 3 times already, with none of them really adding much aside from bland, boring images.
Actually the prologue was only ever redone twice, and there were some who complained at the first redo(Some still are, as it removed their precious rape scenes), since the Dev had been redoing other parts leading up to the path selection since then which had taken a lot of time due to how long renders take.
The actual story having changed quite a bit while trying to keep the same theme overall.

There hasn't been a heap of new content but if there was, then once the revised content was done there would be a chance that the new content might need revision itself by the time its all caught up.
Considering how much work goes into writing a novel let alone a graphical one, they have done well getting this far.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Whats the over/under of times the prologue will be redone before this game is truly finished? I've can count atleast 3 times now.

That said, overall good game but does have some plot holes and odd moments where it doesn't add up at times.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
:unsure:Most complain about progress, lack of content or slow releases etc... :FacePalm:Let me get this correct your complain is that the game is boring then why don't you just not play it you didn't spend a cent to play this :WeSmart:
Hahahaha. Don't waste your time trying to find reason with some people on here. There is a reason I stopped coming here.

Reactions: Haast

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Fantastic game it's a good idea for the dev start rework? game by update scenes/photos the only thing that makes me sad is update progress but I know this dev doesn't give a fuck and doesn't scam us like many others here I know he does an awesome story game and I like this game.
I like, you. In fact, I like you enough to correct your spelling, and make it look good! On a more serious note... I truly do not give a fuck. I was told my game(s) would never make it, I was told that I should just quit, give it up, I suck. And yet, here we are. I went from Dec 2018 at 98$ a month, to DEC 2020 over 2300$ So, you see. I am very glad some people do get me :)

I intend to remaster it until I am satisfied with my work.

However, here is a little about what I have planned for it. I intend to remaster the love path only, and then I will split it as a "single game" which will then make it's way to steam and other websites where it will be sold. That is my goal and one of the two reasons I began to remaster the prologue. The second reason is me wanting to be pleased with my work, and putting my name on something that will be out there, all around the globe! Being played by many grateful, and even more so, ungrateful pervs. I wish you a Merry Christmas if you celebrate that, or happy holidays. As far as progress is concerned... progress is being made. The current update I am working on is the final release for Alison (love path) this will be one massive update with at least 3 dif endings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After the love update is finally done, I will keep working on SHRiNK/Harem/Dom. My primary focus will become SHRiNK in terms of games, with the other two following the month after a SHRiNK release.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Hello, world! Incoming wall of text. I have missed you guys. Yes, even those of you who write reviews about content that is now, literally, obsolete since remaster is ongoing, or worse yet... nonexistent since it has been remastered/redone/deleted. But hey, who is counting reviews? After all, if they meant anything, I'd have 0 support where it counts.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
What's the over/under of times the prologue will be redone before this game is truly finished? I've can count at least 3 times now.

That said, overall good game but does have some plot holes and odd moments where it doesn't add up at times.
Then you need to learn how to count, or read a little better :) On the off-chance that sounded like an insult, it was not. Just a little sarcasm. To answer your question... Only once. It has been an ongoing remaster. If I could sit down and work on it one shot, it would only take one time. The problem with that is people are impatient. I can't take 3 months to finish it all, so I have to do it piece by piece while working on other things on the next cycle.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Then you need to learn how to count, or read a little better :) On the off-chance that sounded like an insult, it was not. Just a little sarcasm. To answer your question... Only once. It has been an ongoing remaster. If I could sit down and work on it one shot, it would only take one time. The problem with that is people are impatient. I can't take 3 months to finish it all, so I have to do it piece by piece while working on other things on the next cycle.
Doesn't feel like once to be honest. Then again I have only played this game a fair number of times prior and have noticed the prologue changes atleast three times in my book.

And your not wrong: Horny fucks are impatient. If only people wouldn't bitch and moan about it things would be much better. Personally I say let the Dev do their work, maybe with a little help here and there with ideas/suggests/fixes and stuff, and then wait patiently for the story.

Also... This User is patiently waiting for more Harem for the love of Shadow and Sage-Lite. (Is also Canon in my book). :3

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Doesn't feel like once, to be honest. Then again I have only played this game a fair number of times prior and have noticed the prologue changes at least three times in my book.

And your not wrong: Horny fucks are impatient. If only people wouldn't bitch and moan about it things would be much better. Personally, I say let the Dev do their work, maybe with a little help here and there with ideas/suggestions/fixes and stuff, and then wait patiently for the story.

Also... This User is patiently waiting for more Harem for the love of Shadow and Sage-Lite. (Is also Canon in my book). :3
The prologue has only been remastered once... I would know this because I am the one doing it. In fact, if you want, I can provide you with a build of 0.6 which was the last unchanged build that I still have, somewhere. It just feels like a lot of times since it is taking forever. I wish I could just sit down and complete it once and for all, but as I explained, I can't, or people would ragequit. Speaking of Shadow. Massive spoiler ahead.

Last edited:

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
The prologue has only been remastered once... I would know this because I am the one doing it. In fact, if you want, I can provide you with a build of 0.6 which was the last unchanged build that I still have, somewhere. It just feels like a lot of times due to the fact that it is taking forever. I wish I could just sit down and complete it once and for all, but as I explained, I can't, or people would ragequit.
Eh fair enough.

And if they ragequit, let em. People need to understand that Devs are people too. There is only so much a Dev can do at times and they have personal lives and shit.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Eh fair enough.

And if they ragequit, let em. People need to understand that Devs are people too. There is only so much a Dev can do at times and they have personal lives and shit.
Although I agree with you 100% on a personal level, I can't. I do need their support to survive. I've quit my job now, and this is my only source of income. So, like many other devs out there who are not rich, just yet... I have to tend to my patron's needs and wants in order to keep them.

Reactions: Haast and SerHawkes

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Speaking of Shadow. Massive spoiler ahead.
You mentioned the Love route was getting a remaster, and that's the route I like the most. And in that route there's a "mini harem" which I loved. I'd hate to have the MC break any of their hearts (and he's deeply in love with them as well; I wouldn't call him "greedy" for choosing all three). So is the remaster going to also include the mini-harem? Also, your spoiler mentions someone who is currently in it, yet also hints she won't be in the future?

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes