kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
ok. wow. never tried this till the other day and played through love then harem and honestly i loved this to death lol but its missing things i enjoyed in other games, honestly harem had better transitions and story telling when it came to changing scenes and locations. that said i really did enjoy this and plan to add it to my top 10 for recommendations i fell in love with Alison and her *cough* other half in the love story, i was dyeing of laughter and fell in love with her at that point more then i thought i was going too and really cant get over the fact i only just now tried this, amusingly i guess you should thank wvm for this i decided to check it out finally after replaying it from start and saw the showcase portion. honestly was a bit sad when harem path ended but i enjoy when the game ends at the end of the day not the start so im just a bit huffy i have to wait for that portion lol.

keep up the amazing work and i hope you manage to find lots of patrons, im piss poor or i would definitely wanna help man if that means anything

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
This game can track if you've impregnated one of the girls? Yes? Does that mean at some point in the future they'll get a pregnant belly? or would that be beyond the ending of the game?

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Late to the update, and I'm at the difficult choice. Alison/Alice are fantastic girls (both in personality and thiccness), but I can't let my MC turn his back on Jessica. I've got a pathological need to be needed, and of all the characters, Jessica needs MC the most.

Mini Harem, here I come. As an added bonus, it seems I get to add the Amazon Goddess as well.

Kudos to you OneManVN for building a game with such depth to it that it gives someone pause before making decisions like this. For me, that's the hallmark of a great story.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020

Time for some real talk on the final update for Alison (love)

I have completed the animations (for the girls at least) and so far we have a single (MC-girl) per each girl making 3 full animations. We also have 3 doubles, for those of you who just can't get enough with just one.

Now, on with the real talk. This is not just an update, this is the last update for love.

And I want to do it right. For a long time, I have worked under constant pressure to release something every month or 45-60 days tops. However, that has not been good for me personally, and it sure as hell has not been good for the game itself.

This one is going to take longer than a normal update, and it's not because I'm sitting back and drinking champagne. It is because despite my 12 hour + working days 7 days a week, I am only 300 renders in and 6 animations that totaled 100 hours.

In other words, I've not taken a single shortcut with this one. I want to do it right.

For example: If I were to save time and cut corners, I could have looped 30 frames or less, saving me 15 hours per animation. I could also force pregnancy on (on for all girls) or off for all girls. In my opinion, that is a lame way to end a game.

With that in mind, I need you guys to understand that we have 3 and a possible fourth girl that is joining us late in the game (better late than never) this means... a f***ton of renders for the ending scenes.

I hope you guys will understand and continue to support me until this is done. Either way, I'm done giving in to pressure.
Once done, we can finally move on with SHRiNK and Harem.

Anyhow, now that I have completed the long af animations, I am moving forward with the 3 evil villains and the various ways we will get to deal with them in the coming update.

I thank you for your understanding and continued support. I'll keep you guys updated on progress.
EDIT: I forgot the image alf152.png

Last edited:

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I must be one of the rare person who has never touched the love route despite having the game for a long time. Reason for that a certain jessica scene.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
liltokyo025.jpg

Progress update - Welcome to all the new patrons.
Okay. Let's get the important stuff out of the way first. The inevitable question... Can we add her to the Harem?! Yes, I was flooded with requests to add her to the Harem path the day I dared to share that image. So, the answer is yes. Moving along now.
Instead of giving you an ETA which would serve no purpose at this time (Since there is plenty to be done and I intend to finish this once and for all.) I will give you a to-do list.
Right after what has already been done: 400 renders and 13 new animations. A mix of 30 and 60FPS full 3-8 seconds animations are now completed (More animations to come). The first villain of the three in total has been taken down.
The to-do list is as follows: Alison/Alice solo path (You chose Alison and Alice as your sweetheart(s) and life companion(s).) This one is partially done, and what is left to do, is now the ending for said choice which also includes prego or not in the end. There is also a little surprise for those of you who chose A&A, but you will have to wait to see it.
Melissa solo path: (You chose Meliciouss Mel as your life companion.) The same as above needs to be worked on until the end of her path with both prego and not.
Mini-harem path: with all the girls (including the 4th to come towards the end) This is partially done and is awaiting story continuation in order to be pushed through to the end.
The two remaining villains need to be handled in the upcoming days/weeks... Once that is done I will start working on putting things together.
I'll start talking ETA once I have a better understanding of exactly how long will it take me to put together some 800+ renders and likely 20+ animations into the script.
So, until that day comes, I once again thank you for your continued support and understanding. I just want to do this right, to the best of my abilities. I'm sure some will like it, others will not. Bottom line: I intend to do the best I can with what assets and writing capacity I have at my disposal.
I just want to complete this project and look forward to the next, work is what keeps me going... Especially with what is happening out there as I type this.
I'll tty guys again sometime next month. Stay safe, and if possible, stay sane.

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I forgot to post the update.......

hotel035.jpg

Quick update on the dev-team.

I finally found us a writer (creative writer) this is going to be the person responsible for taking my ideas and putting them down as fancy words. We will try to write as good a story as possible for the next project while working together.
The writer is currently busy translating Alison from English to German (I had to give him something to do).
That's right, I'm going to start releasing Alison in Spanish, German, possibly French and whatever else I can find that can be done professionally. Not some google translated mess.
My coder has been working on a gallery for SHRiNK. I'll put that in on the next update for the game.
Work on Project - M starts as soon as we hit the next goal... But, since I doubt we will hit 2.5K anytime soon... I am going to try and get them working on 0.1once I've saved enough $ to keep things going. There is no point in getting a team ready for the next project if they are left on standby. With any luck, work (writing wise at least) starts by March, end of March.
As for me, I'll keep focusing on what comes next once this love final update is done.
Harem---> SHRiNK------> Dom. Rinse repeat.
I'll tty guys next time. Your continued support is appreciated.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I must be one of the rare person who has never touched the love route despite having the game for a long time. Reason for that a certain jessica scene.
I don't know how this went unanswered, but the scene is no longer there. The remaster saw Jessica done justice. And the final update will see her done even more justice, if Jess is your girl of choice go for miniharem.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hellkinglucifer

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Quick update on German translation progress. Backup your current prologue script somewhere and then delete it from the game folder. Replace it with this one. This is only the prologue translated so far. I figured I'd release it as it gets done, one script at a time until the next release where I plan to have the entire translation released as a "DLC" for free everywhere.

• Hey there
Reactions: _-Arima-_

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I don't know how this went unanswered, but the scene is no longer there. The remaster saw Jessica done justice. And the final update will see her done even more justice, if Jess is your girl of choice go for miniharem.
Probably because I forgot that scene exist too :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: OneManVN

_-Arima-_

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2020
I finally found us a writer (creative writer) this is going to be the person responsible for taking my ideas and putting them down as fancy words. We will try to write as good a story as possible for the next project while working together.
The writer is currently busy translating Alison from English to German (I had to give him something to do).
Reporting for duty... :)

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020

comi049.jpg

Progress update and what is next for OMVN and you.
I'll start off by saying the images above are as spoiler-free as I could find. You will have to wait and find/figure out who and what they are.
On the progress side: I have finally completed the second villain scene(s).
I have also added two additional animations to our ever-growing collection of animations this run.
And in case you missed it, March is likely the biggest step forward for me as a creator ever since I started doing this. In March, I start working on the next project! Well, the team does, with my supervision. As promised, Harem-SHRiNK-DOM rinse repeat, are on the schedule right after this love update. With that in mind, I have decided to release episodic updates for our coming project.
This will ensure a stress-free environment for my team (and me) and at the same time, ensure that my loyal paying patrons like yourself, do not have to wait 3-12 months for updates.
I will of course share some images of our upcoming project and soon enough, even what to expect from it.
I can't thank you enough for your continued support. Know that you, and by you, I mean every single last one of you! Have contributed to changing my life for the better.
I intend to repay that loyalty by making sure that all of my projects remain on this same page forever. Meaning, there was talk about starting a shared patron account for the new project, but I decided to keep everything here... Why? Because I want you to get value for your buck, and if you're paying 5$ then you shouldn't need to pay another 5 in three different places to play my games.
As I move forward with the third and final villain, I will keep you updated as often as possible. We're almost there!
Also, the translations for German and PT_BR are coming along nicely. Expect a prologue (AFOTA) translation, sometime today or tomorrow (For BR).
<3 OMVN. May this message find you in good health.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes