OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
You mentioned the Love route was getting a remaster, and that's the route I like the most. And in that route, there's a "mini harem" which I loved. I'd hate to have the MC break any of their hearts (and he's deeply in love with them as well; I wouldn't call him "greedy" for choosing all three). So is the remaster going to also include the mini-harem? Also, your spoiler mentions someone who is currently in it, yet also hints she won't be in the future?
Be in the future? Shadow was never part of the harem, she was just there, wanting in. Now, she gets in with this coming final update. As for the remastered love in its entirety (almost anyhow), it will have changes to a lot of early days parts that made no sense or that I feel need to be altered to match the remastered prologue as well as the current love updates. More notably early love-midpoint-love, until we meet that weird fapper and visit her home. From there, it will likely remain as-is. Past that update my rendering had improved. To clarify, the remaster/partial remake, will not touch the love triangle/square if you choose it. And I say greedy, jokingly... There is no such thing when it comes to those 4 darlings. Gotta catch 'em all.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Be in the future? Shadow was never part of the harem, she was just there, wanting in. Now, she gets in with this coming final update. As for the remastered love in its entirety (almost anyhow), it will have changes to a lot of early days parts that made no sense or that I feel need to be altered to match the remastered prologue as well as the current love updates. More notably early love-midpoint-love, until we meet that weird fapper and visit her home. From there, it will likely remain as-is. Past that update my rendering had improved. To clarify, the remaster/partial remake, will not touch the love triangle/square if you choose it. And I say greedy, jokingly... There is no such thing when it comes to those 4 darlings. Gotta catch 'em all.
Maybe I have my playthroughs mixed up. I played the Harem route a few days ago. But I just now played the "Love" route and there was a mini-harem with Alison/Alice (I melded with her fully), Melissa, and, I'd swear, Aiko. Or was that just Alison/Alice, and Melissa, and I have them mixed up?

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Maybe I have my playthroughs mixed up. I played the Harem route a few days ago. But I just now played the "Love" route and there was a mini-harem with Alison/Alice (I melded with her fully), Melissa, and, I'd swear, Aiko. Or was that just Alison/Alice, and Melissa, and I have them mixed up?
Ya. Just THICCison. I mean Alison, sorry. Alison/Alice/Mel/Jessica. Maybe you confused her for Aiko? Dunno, but Aiko has been missing out, and she deserves some love. In this coming update, we get to add her to the mini-harem and put babies in there, optional, of course.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Ya. Just THICCison. I mean Alison, sorry. Alison/Alice/Mel/Jessica. Maybe you confused her for Aiko? Dunno, but Aiko has been missing out, and she deserves some love. In this coming update, we get to add her to the mini-harem and put babies in there, optional, of course.
OK, yes, I was confused. I did a quick replay of a recent save on the Love route and sure enough.... Jessica, not Aiko. So Alice/Alison/Melissa/Jessica for now, but Aiko to be added to the mini-harem in the forthcoming update.
Good man, she deserves love too, given how IN love she is with him (and vice-versa).

Reactions: OneManVN

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
OK, yes, I was confused. I did a quick replay of a recent save on the Love route and sure enough.... Jessica, not Aiko. So Alice/Alison/Melissa/Jessica for now, but Aiko to be added to the mini-harem in the forthcoming update.
Good man, she deserves love too, given how IN love she is with him (and vice-versa).
I like Aiko too, but if she's already in the main harem path where you can knock her up (she's enthusiastically looking forward to having the MC's babies) so why would she be in the mini-harem? Speaking of the mini-harem, I was a little disappointed with how it turned out. I felt like the regular harem had more emotion and feels per girl that gets her time with the MC, even Mel essentially gave the MC permission as long as she could have her fun too.

Yet, while playing the mini-harem path, only Alice/Alison who proposed sharing the MC with Jessica & Melissa seemed really into the idea. Surprisingly Melissa came across a little hesitant to get excited about it, like it was too good to be true/unrealistic, while Jessica seemed liked she gave zero fucks. First off all, I thought Jessica died and Maria was critically injured during the rescue, but in the next scene both seem like nothing happened. Was there something I missed there?

Also, in spite of Jessica being gone for 4 years, I get that she doesn't want to force the MC to resume their relationship, but to use Maria as the only apparent reason she was willing to join the mini-harem just came off as forced. In that case, I'd rather replace her with someone (anyone) else. I mean, after all that time apart you would think she would be a little more excited about the prospect of resuming some kind of relationship with the MC, instead of only agreeing to it for Maria's sake.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I mean, after all that time apart you would think she would be a little more excited about the prospect of resuming some kind of relationship with the MC, instead of only agreeing to it for Maria's sake.
In case you forgot... Jessica was not on vacation. What happened to her, changes people, and it does a lot more than that.

I'll give you the answer I've given over my discord a few times, already :) Jessica has been through hell, and she doesn't want to share that hell with him, so she has closed herself off, and is trying to suppress her feelings. She feels like she is not worth his love right now, so she is focusing on being a mom to her daughter.

It is now our job, with the help of our other mini-harem girls of yours to help her open up again and hopefully, she'll stop feeling that way. And maybe later we can make everyone involved pay. Perhaps after that, she will be able to move on.

For the time being, we need to show her that we only care about the present and show her that despite how "unworthy" of our love she feels, she doesn't get to make that choice, for us. We still intend to love her.
We will get that chance with this coming update.

Melissa is initially shocked, as would any sane person when met with such an insane bomb dropped on them, but in the end, she decides that it is better than the alternative which is only implied, but that is the point. This isn't Harem "let's fuck everything and they all love us instantly mode" They have personalities, and they make choices, decisions, and even act/react to things, based on those. Melissa obviously wanted the MC to herself from the start. Alison fell in love with the MC almost immediately, seeing as he was her saviour and her guardian. Alice fell in love with him because of how nice he was to Alison, and herself on many occasions. However, with Jessica back in the picture... They were conflicted, unsure and based on choice. Even willing to let go, for the sake of that kid.

As for the rest, Jessica is herself only when we choose. Alice/Alison before going to rescue them. If we choose Melissa, Alice does not feel the same sense of urgency as one would when rushing to save a loved one, and perhaps there is even a little jealousy in our ever learning AI girl. Like it or not, that's the character. Which brings me to the two different Jessica outcomes.

You must have missed, or perhaps forgot that one of them is being controlled by Alice, for Maria's sake (When Jessica doesn't make it). When we choose Alice/Alison - Alice rushes there and makes the shot before Jessica gets shot. Which gives us the real Jessica, being alive as a bonus/consequence. Later on, you are once again given a clean slate to choose a path. Cement the previous choice, or change it to another. With this coming update, we will end up with no less than 3 dif endings, plus a prego/no-prego version. So, a lot of work, and this one will def take a lot longer.

Anyway. The answer will be included with the coming update, for those who do not wish to spoil it now and wait a month or 2 for it, lol. Take care, I'm going back to work, and will likely go silent for a long time, once more.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I like Aiko too, but if she's already in the main harem path where you can knock her up (she's enthusiastically looking forward to having the MC's babies) so why would she be in the mini-harem? [/ISPOILER]
The "main" harem route is only a "what if" story not the main story.

The love path, or now the mini harem, is the main story.

They are 2 entirely different routes and only 1 of them is canon to the games lore.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
In case you forgot... Jessica was not on vacation. What happened to her, changes people, and it does a lot more than that.

I'll give you the answer I've given over my discord a few times, already :) Jessica has been through hell, and she doesn't want to share that hell with him, so she has closed herself off, and is trying to suppress her feelings. She feels like she is not worth his love right now, so she is focusing on being a mom to her daughter.

It is now our job, with the help of our other mini-harem girls of yours to help her open up again and hopefully, she'll stop feeling that way. And maybe later we can make everyone involved pay. Perhaps after that, she will be able to move on.

For the time being, we need to show her that we only care about the present and show her that despite how "unworthy" of our love she feels, she doesn't get to make that choice, for us. We still intend to love her.
We will get that chance with this coming update.

Melissa is initially shocked, as would any sane person when met with such an insane bomb dropped on them, but in the end, she decides that it is better than the alternative which is only implied, but that is the point. This isn't Harem "let's fuck everything and they all love us instantly mode" They have personalities, and they make choices, decisions, and even act/react to things, based on those. Melissa obviously wanted the MC to herself from the start. Alison fell in love with the MC almost immediately, seeing as he was her saviour and her guardian. Alice fell in love with him because of how nice he was to Alison, and herself on many occasions. However, with Jessica back in the picture... They were conflicted, unsure and based on choice. Even willing to let go, for the sake of that kid.

As for the rest, Jessica is herself only when we choose. Alice/Alison before going to rescue them. If we choose Melissa, Alice does not feel the same sense of urgency as one would when rushing to save a loved one, and perhaps there is even a little jealousy in our ever learning AI girl. Like it or not, that's the character. Which brings me to the two different Jessica outcomes.

You must have missed, or perhaps forgot that one of them is being controlled by Alice, for Maria's sake (When Jessica doesn't make it). When we choose Alice/Alison - Alice rushes there and makes the shot before Jessica gets shot. Which gives us the real Jessica, being alive as a bonus/consequence. Later on, you are once again given a clean slate to choose a path. Cement the previous choice, or change it to another. With this coming update, we will end up with no less than 3 dif endings, plus a prego/no-prego version. So, a lot of work, and this one will def take a lot longer.

Anyway. The answer will be included with the coming update, for those who do not wish to spoil it now and wait a month or 2 for it, lol. Take care, I'm going back to work, and will likely go silent for a long time, once more.
Re: Jessica, I stand corrected, you're right in saying there's got to be some major trauma after the hell she was in for 4 years, including PTSD that only allows her to be coherent for her daughter, and pretty much on autopilot for anyone/anything else. It remains to be seen in future updates if/how she is able to get the help she needs to heal. I also did play multiple paths, which is why I was confused why she was dead in one path, and seemingly alive and relatively physically unharmed in another. Just started this game over the weekend and I'm completely hooked, from the premise, to the variety of paths/personalities, everything has been well written and executed.

I'm so looking forward to the next update, and right now personal favorites are the Melissa only path (Alison is sweet, but knew from the beginning Melissa was going to be endgame for me), and the extended harem path (what can I say, having the option for a harem is always a guilty pleasure). I was worried we weren't going to get a shot at including Aiko, very happy to not only include her in on the fun, but also her reaction at being impregnated too, remains to be seen if Caroline will take Alison up on her challenge to go after the MC. Still can't bring myself to play obedience paths, despite extra content I'm missing out on, though if I did, I might consider going affection.

Reactions: OneManVN

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
There's still a bit of a plot hole there if you originally choose Alison but then change your mind afterwards.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
There's still a bit of a plot hole there if you originally choose Alison but then change your mind afterwards.
I was not aware of that one tbh. But, the remaster will handle it. I'll have to make sure that it chooses the final choice if both are selected. And now that I'm better at coding that, it shouldn't be too difficult. I hope you have a great 2021 bud, and thanks for your support.

SlavMaster

Sep 14, 2020
Is it wrong that i wish ex girlfriend-wife is dead but child should survive?
She reemerging kind of puts whole story in to perspective and make MC a dickhead.
Maybe it is possible to do it now, she dead child alive and i'm happy :D
if i missed that option in game please share with me how to make her dead :D

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
She reemerging kind of puts whole story in to perspective and make MC a dickhead.
You know you don't have to choose to be with her right? She mentioned that she totally understands if the MC has already moved on with someone else.

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
So you want her dead so the MC will not be a dickhead?:eek:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Considering things being as optional as they are this just sounds backwards as fuck and makes you look a bit puddled.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020

On top of her being okay with MC moving on, she could also be a part of MCs mini-harem with Alison/Alice, Mel and herself.

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
What all was remastered? The changelog says the prologue is fully remastered up to the 3-way choice, but the update is listed as a love-route remaster. Is any part of the love route remastered, or is only the prologue remastered?

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes